This villa contains five full bedrooms and five and a half baths. Private entrance and courtyard with swimming pool which leads to the main living room, dining room and kitchen all delicately decorated in soft tones not to distract from the beauty of the ocean. Oceanfront terrace leads to an infinity-edge pool, sunken outdoor lounge with fire feature, and staircase to swim platform, which is ideal for relaxation and tanning.
The five bedroom villas are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Twice daily housekeeping service
• Welcome refreshment and light bar set up upon arrival
• Wireless internet access
• Access to resort fitness centre
• Shared transport service to and from the villa
• Designated beach chairs at the resort for villa guests
• Signing privileges at the resort for restaurants, bars, spa and boutique
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private SUV transfers for up to six guests, one way (must be requested at least 24 hours in advance)
• Private Chef services for select or all meals
• Pre-arrival provisioning shopping
A sleek boutique property unlike any other on the island, Wymara Turks & Caicos marries Caribbean ambiance with modern sophistication. Our inspired beachfront location on Grace Bay Beach boasts stunning ocean views from every room. Often deemed one of the best beaches in the world, our seaside haven defines island resort relaxation.
Each of the hotel's 91 guestrooms, including 32 suites and four penthouses, emanate a sensual island vibe with the pristine and sleek decor. A 7,000 square foot, infinity edge pool welcomes guests for a cool dip, the Spa offers services from reinvigorating massages to sunset yoga. Stelle Restaurant and Zest provide a variety of dining options taking your palate on a tour of gourmet Asian fusion and local tropical cuisine. Recently named one of the best resorts in the Caribbean by Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Awards, Wymara Turks & Caicos simply must be experienced to be believed.
Restaurants | Bars
• Led by Executive Chef Joel Vallar and inspired by his native Southeast Asia, Stelle presents a new perspective on Caribbean cuisine, effortlessly blending the best of the region with a worldly sensibility. Elegantly modern design meets resort-style luxury with seating overlooking the signature infinity edge pool and a stylish indoor bar and lounge.
• With seating directly on the iconic sands of Grace Bay Beach, Zest exudes idyllic oceanfront dining. The casual setting and balmy open air seating set a gorgeous backdrop complete with freshly prepared dishes and cocktails. The lunchtime menu presents a variety of hearty salads, appetizers and mainland favorites, while dinner highlights local seafood and Caribbean specialties, the perfect accompaniment to the dramatic Grace Bay sunsets.
• Located directly at the resort's entrance of Grace Bay Beach, Pink Bar will be open daily with a seasonal menu will include a curated selection of rose wines and blush champagnes and bites to enjoy during pink hour. The bar will be a rose-colored feast for the eyes set against the sparkling turquoise Caribbean waters, so pop in and enjoy your pink of choice.
Wymara Resort Spa
Rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit in one of three luxurious treatment rooms, including private shower gardens and two couple’s spa suites, as well as a nail salon, locker rooms, well being boutique and a relaxation garden. Indulge in authentically crafted services featuring Eminence Organic products and escape the demands of everyday life as we awaken your senses and soothe your soul while you stay in this Turks & Caicos Resort.