Each Two Bedroom suite features a comfortable king bed with custom made, premium bed linens in each bedroom and en suite bathrooms with soak tubs, separate showers and luxury bathroom products. The master suite contains an adjoining terrace that spans across to the great room. The second bedroom features a private terrace. Other features include a generous living room with full-size sofa bed, dining area, full gourmet kitchen, Nespresso machine and a full laundry facility.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Apr 29 2021 to Aug 1 2021||$1,896 per Night||5 Nights|
|Spectacular Summer Sale||Aug 2 2021 to Nov 24 2021||$1,481 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Nov 25 2021 to Nov 29 2021||$1,896 per Night||5 Nights|
|Spectacular Summer Sale||Nov 30 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$1,481 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2021 to Jan 3 2022||$5,050 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 4 2022 to Apr 24 2022||$2,925 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Apr 25 2022 to Dec 23 2022||$1,975 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
The Oceanfront Suite with Study is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Full American Breakfast in the Great House (7 AM to 10 PM)
• Free long distance phone call to Canada and the United States
• Use of bicycles, business centre and all resort-owned non-motorized water sports equipment
• Wireless internet access
• Welcome champagne
• Use of tennis court, four pools and fitness centre
• Mini-bar and Nespresso machine
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private services of a Chef, full day or for specific meal periods
• Pre-arrival stocking service and provisioning service with groceries and beverages
• Excursions by land or by sea including tours and fishing trips
|Suite 1||1 King
|3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King
|3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
The Shore Club Turks & Caicos, Turks & Caicos
The 38 suite, 110 room resort embodies a warm and inviting atmosphere enhanced by modern amenities, and elegant suites and penthouses. Situated on a lush nine-acre landscape featuring an incredible 820 feet of beachfront and unobstructed views of magnificent Long Bay Beach. The Shore Club's convenient location is only 10 minutes away from shopping, local restaurants, entertainment and the world famous Grace Bay Beach.
• SUI-REN, the newest fine dining experience from celebrated chefs, combines Peruvian and Japanese cuisine into one brilliant new concept. SUI-REN, which takes its name from the Japanese word for water lily, uses only the freshest seafood and organic produce in a style that is the first of its kind on Turks & Caicos.
• Fresh, simply-prepared cuisine shares the spotlight with expansive ocean views at Sea Grapes, The Shore Club's family-friendly, Caribbean-inspired restaurant.
• Perfect for refreshing cocktails and light fare, The Rope Bar also offers a unique, nautical design. A series of ropes hang artistically from the ceiling, creating a unique ambiance to enjoy alongside your drinks.
• Abundant natural light and open air seating coupled with expertly-crafted cocktails makes the Courtyard Bar an ideal spot for family and friends to gather for drinks and light bites.
The Dune Spa at The Shore Club embraces a holistic approach that draws from the environment of Long Bay Beach. Centered on the elements of sand, sea, breeze, and sun, the Dune Spa's techniques, treatments and products are designed to restore, inspire insight, stimulate, and ignite. Visit one of the Spa's three oceanfront treatment bungalows - Moonshadow, Sundancers, or Sea Breeze - for treatments in view of the beautiful beautiful Long Bay Beach. Open daily from 10 AM to 6 PM.
• The Long Bay Spa Ritual luxurious treatment begins with the exotic island body scrub, a gentle brown sugarcane body polish blended with pure white sand from Long Bay Beach, Salt Cay sea salt and organic coconut oil for a thorough exfoliation of the entire body, to leave the skin feeling smooth and soft.
• The Sea Salt Caramel Body Glow is a delicious combination of local sea salt, organic honey bee, brown sugar and vanilla essential oils, this scrub has a unique texture to help eliminate rough patches, smooth the skin and leave it feeling beautifully soft. Delicately fragrances with notes of Caribbean essential oil, your skin is left velvety, toned, and radiant.
• Enjoy manicures and pedicures in the brand new nail room with an ultra-comfortable pedicure chair and nail station. Come smooth away the rough edges of an active lifestyle with this our nail care. Services include salt hand exfoliation, cuticle treatments, paraffin treatments, and hydrating foot and hand massages. We use pure organic oils, finishes and lotions. For nail products, we use the amazing Dazzle Dry line.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097