Located on the tranquil shores of Grace Bay, Seascape epitomizes luxury island lifestyle. This chic five-bedroom, five-bathroom villa offers world class amenities with unobstructed oceanfront views. The villa features striking modern design both indoors and out with expansive living space totaling more than 5,500 square feet. Guests of Seascape enjoy superlative elevated service and an exclusive set of ultra-luxury amenities. Indulge yourself in handmade luxury at this stunning Turks & Caicos Villa.
Also located on the shores of Grace Bay Beach is Seaclusion. This eight-bedroom, nine and a half bathroom oceanfront villa offers world-class amenities with unobstructed oceanfront views and six bunks for toddlers. The villa features striking modern design both indoors and out with expansive living space totaling more than 11,800 square feet. Guests of Seaclusion enjoy superlative elevated service and an exclusive set of ultra-luxury amenities. Indulge yourself in handmade luxury at this stunning Turks & Caicos Villa.
When combined, Seaclusion and Seascape become Seaclusion Oasis, a 13 bedroom, 14 and a half bath estate.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At: High||Jan 5 2021 to Apr 17 2021||$16,100 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At: Low||Apr 18 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$11,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At: Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2021 to Jan 4 2022||$30,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At: High||Jan 5 2022 to Apr 17 2022||$16,100 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At: Low||Apr 18 2022 to Dec 16 2022||$11,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
|• Rates are dynamic and subject to change without notice|
Rates are starting at rates and are subject to change. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
• Local and international calls
Seaclusion Oasis is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Housekeeping service
• Breakfast service
• Wireless internet access
|Seaclusion Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Seascape Suite 9||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 10||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 11||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 12||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 13||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Seaclusion Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 10||Toilet, Shower|
|Seascape Bathroom 11||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 12||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 13||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 14||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 15 | Half||Toilet|
The elegance of white sand greeting crystal waters inspires the timeless luxury of the iconic and original Grace Bay Club, situated on one of the world's most beautiful beaches. Here, grace extends beyond the resort's name to infuse breathtaking sunrise strolls and romantic sunset dinners with sophistication. Guests enjoy access to myriad activities, a selection of pools and innovative dining offerings.
Refined Dining Experiences
• Infiniti Restaurant & Raw Bar is the premier gourmet oceanfront restaurant on Providenciales, featuring fresh ingredients and modern presentations. The ambiance of this restaurant reflects the sophisticated chic atmosphere of the islands where guests can dine enjoying the sound of waves from the nearby Grace Bay Beach. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 9 PM.
• The Grill is a casual bistro beside the ocean, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner for guests of all ages. Full breakfast is offered each morning in the restaurant, which is included in the room rates for all Grace Bay Club resort guests. At lunch, the restaurant serves a wide variety of international bistro fare, including meat and seafood dishes. At night The Grill offers a menu of Italian cuisine featuring a variety of inspired dishes certain to become family favorites. On Tuesdays the restaurant hosts a beach barbecue (please call ahead to confirm). Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner until 9 PM (seasonal).
• Krave is the restaurant at The Estate offering gourmet comfort food in a relaxed ambiance adjacent to the Estate Pool. Krave is open to all Grace Bay Club guests. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner is seasonal.
• The Infiniti Bar is the longest bar in the Caribbean at 90 feet, stretching across Grace Bay Club to the shores of Grace Bay beach. It is the first infinity-edge bar in the world and features a creative menu offering tapas dishes and sexy cocktails, in addition to full restaurant service. Infiniti Bar is located adjacent to The Lounge and Infiniti Restaurant & Raw Bar, each providing a unique ambiance directly upon the shores of Grace Bay Beach. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• The Lounge is a contemporary and relaxed on-the-beach oasis. This decidedly hip lounge is the island’s newest sensation, offering Caribbean-infused tapas dishes, a selection of martinis and tropical cocktails, sophisticated world music and front-view seating for Providenciales' beautiful sunsets. Open daily from 11 AM to 12 AM, dinner is served from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• The Pool Bar offers fun and exotic drinks including cool cocktails and fantastic frozen drinks that can be enjoyed at the restaurant or the poolside swim-up bar. The Rum Bar features 40 different Caribbean rums. Open daily from 9 AM to 10 PM.
• Enjoy gourmet tacos and rose while dining toes-in-the-sand at Grace Bay Club's newest beachfront pop-up bar and restaurant concept Just Tacos. Open daily from 11 AM to 6 PM.
• West Bay Club's Drift restaurant provides guests a beachfront dining experience directly on the shores of Grace Bay Beach. The contemporary, open-air restaurant offers a full bar and a culinary menu featuring local ingredients curated to delight your senses. Drift restaurant is open to both resort guests and the public. Open for lunch from 11 AM to 5 PM. Dinner is served in the upper restaurant every night except on Friday (beach barbecue).
Grace Bay Club Amenities
The world-renowned Grace Bay Club offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation from its 1,100-foot stretch of beachfront in the heart of Grace Bay. Showcasing the property's prized turquoise-water views - which have repeatedly earned this popular locale space atop TripAdvisor's list of World’s Best Beaches - each suite, pool and dining venue is thoughtfully placed oceanfront to maximize the stunning vistas.
A renowned Turks & Caicos resort and spa, Anani Spa offers exceptional treatments in spaces designed to provide a relaxing experience. Our spacious facility includes six treatment rooms, including a couple’s room, a manicure/pedicure room and an area for facials, massages or body treatments. Our spa tent is available for beachfront massages.
Explore the list of on-site programs offered at Kids Town. Available daily, mornings are complementary and are dedicated to on-site activities such as arts and crafts and water sports. Remember, afternoons also offer exciting off-property eco-excursions like semi-submarine, snorkeling, and horseback riding for an additional fee.
Grace Bay Club's Coco Turks & Caicos boutique offers a curated collection of thoughtful resort chic clothing, swimwear, apparel, and accessories for men, women, and children as well as a variety of beach vacation necessities, accessories, and beach essentials.
Excursions and Adventures
The Provo Golf Club is located only one half mile from Grace Bay Club, offering an 18-hole championship golf course.
• Par-72, 6,705 yards
• 4-star rating in Golf Digest magazine 2007/2008
• Motorized golf carts and club rental
Providenciales is a world-renowned scuba diving destination with PADI and other diving certification available. The island is well known for its deep-sea fishing, especially for large game fish including marlin and sailfish. Guests enjoying the sparkling waters at Grace Bay Club may find unexpected company in the form of Jojo, a people-friendly dolphin and a Turks & Caicos natural treasure.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097