Striking a balance between environmental responsibility and contemporary design, the freestanding private beachfront villa the Dunes has set a new standard of excellence for luxury villa homes on the Turks & Caicos Islands from its location on Smith's Reef, approximately a nine minute drive from the resort. Enjoy breathtaking vistas from the three ocean view bedroom suites in the main villa (including two master suites), or the utmost privacy in two additional one-bedroom executive pool suites each with outdoor shower situated adjacent to the spectacular pool oasis that forms the heart of the villa. The property's five bedrooms and five and a half baths complement expansive indoor outdoor living space totaling more than 6 700 square feet, all situated within a gated, micro-resort community.
In the heart of the villa, delight in the contemporary style oasis-like pool area featuring floating outdoor dining palapa and bold fire feature. Oceanside, sliding doors disappear to seamlessly connect the main villa's indoor living space to the full-width beachfront terrace and plunge pool. The sumptuously appointed terrace and pool continue on to unique nesting areas, located within your own private sandy dunes overlooking the famed Smith's Reef. Behind the scenes, multi-zone air conditioning systems, solar water heating, and gray water recycling provide the utmost comfort while utilizing advanced technologies carefully selected to reduce the villas environmental footprint.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting at rate: low season||Apr 19 2020 to Dec 16 2020||$4,100 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at rate: Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2020 to Jan 2 2021||$12,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at rate: peak season||Jan 3 2021 to Apr 18 2021||$5,800 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at rate: low season||Apr 19 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$4,100 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are starting at rates and are subject to change. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
The Dunes at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every villa is equipped with an array of amenities that include:
• Airport meet and greet
• Round trip SUV airport transfer (up to two per stay)
• Welcome drink
• Delivered breakfast
• Private chef service for Lunch and Dinner
• Personal Bartender and set up in villa (one time per 4-night booking, for 4 hours)
• Start-up bar (rum, vodka, mixers, wine and beer)
• Non-motorized water sport equipment
• Pre-stocked kitchen staples
• Daily housekeeping, pool and beach set up
• Shuttle for dining to Grace Bay Club or West Bay Club (dinner reservations required)
• Bottled water replenished daily
• Wireless internet access and telephone for local calls
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Cost of meals
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
A renowned Turks & Caicos resort and spa, Anani offers exceptional treatments in spaces designed to provide a relaxing experience. Our spacious facility includes six treatment rooms, including a couple’s room, a manicure/pedicure room and an area for facials, massages or body treatments. Our spa tent is available for beachfront massages.
• Choose from our range of treatments designed for men and women. Select from our facial, body or massage therapies, or speak with one of our trained therapists to create a combination of therapies unique to you.
• Three and four-hour spa packages combine special treatments for a complete pampering.
• Our fitness center allows you to maintain your workout schedule while relaxing with us. Choose from our range of the latest equipment including Life Fitness machines and free weights.
• Whether it's a kayaking tour of a local marine preserve, or a trip to North Caicos to see the flamingos, our eco-inspired full-day and half-day excursions celebrate discovery. Our extreme excursions are ideal for our teen guests.
• Explore our list of onsite programs. Available daily, mornings are complimentary and are dedicated to on-site activities such as arts and crafts and water sports. Our sample schedule gives you a sense of the breadth of options available at our Kids Town. Remember, afternoons also offer exciting off-property eco-excursions like semi-submarine, snorkelling, and horseback riding for an additional fee.
• The Very Important Kids (VIK) package offer exclusive amenities to our guests aged infant to 17. From welcome greetings and an evening in-suite amenity, to unlimited use of the Kids Town playroom, Treehouse area and water sports, our VIK packages treat our youngest guests to a very fun surprise.
BEACH AND POOLS
Boasting 1,100 feet of beach frontage, offering each guest far more space than any other resort, our Turks & Caicos beaches and our private, canopied day beds and beach amenities offer endless opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation. Plus, our dedicated pool and beach team will make certain no wish, want or whim goes unfulfilled while you're enjoying our gorgeous, sun-drenched shores and all-oceanfront pools.
The Provo Golf Club is located only one half mile from Grace Bay Club, offering an 18-hole championship golf course.
• Par-72, 6,705 yards
• 4-star rating in Golf Digest magazine 2007 and 2008
• Motorized carts and golf club rental available
• $165 green fee (includes golf cart, subject to change without notice)
Yoga is meant to challenge and enrich us, while complementing our experience of life. Creating a supportive atmosphere in your suite, in our fitness facility or on the beach, yoga practitioners will find plentiful options for a fulfilling experience that promotes peace and tranquillity through their stays at Grace Bay Club
• Complimentary yoga is also offered near the infinity edge of the Adult Pool most Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings (subject to change and cancellation without notice)
Nov 6, 2018
The staff at Grace Bay Resorts are exceptional. The concierge for The Dunes II Jason and Renald treated us like royalty. The staff at the beach club were wonderful. The property itself was more than we expected. Safe secure beautiful and comfortable. We would go back. Thank you Grace Bay Club!
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097