The opulent La Dolce Vita villa sits on the shores of Providenciales Long Bay Beach with nine bedrooms and expansive living space totaling more than 12 300 square feet. The villa, valued at more than $25 million, features striking modern design both indoors and out. Situated on just over four acres with more than 430 feet of beachfront, guests of La Dolce Vita enjoy superlative elevated service and an exclusive set of ultra-luxury amenities.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 19 2019 to Dec 16 2019||$17,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2019 to Jan 2 2020||$24,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 3 2020 to Apr 18 2020||$19,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Apr 19 2020 to Dec 16 2020||$17,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 24 2020 to Jan 2 2021||$24,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 3 2021 to Apr 18 2021||$19,000 per Night||7 Nights|
• Two ocean front pools and hot tubs
La Dolce Vita at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every villa is equipped with an array of amenities that include:
• Airport meet and greet
• Round trip SUV airport transfer (up to two per stay)
• Welcome drink
• Private chef service for all meals
• Personal bartender (one time per 4-night booking, for 4 hours).
• Start-up bar (rum, vodka, mixers, wine and beer)
• Non-motorized water sport equipment
• Pre-stocked kitchen staples
• Daily housekeeping, pool and beach set up
• Shuttle for dining to Grace Bay Club or West Bay Club (dinner reservations required)
• Bottled water replenished daily
• Wireless internet access and telephone for local calls
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Cost of meal
|Suite 1 | Main Villa Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2 | Main Villa Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3 | Main Villa||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4 | Main Villa||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5 | Main Villa||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 6 | Main Villa||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 7 | Main Villa||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 8 | Cottage||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 9 | Cottage||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Main Villa Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Main Villa Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8 | Guest Cottage||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9 | Guest Cottage||Toilet, Shower|
A renowned Turks & Caicos resort and spa, Anani offers exceptional treatments in spaces designed to provide a relaxing experience. Our spacious facility includes six treatment rooms, including a couple’s room, a manicure/pedicure room and an area for facials, massages or body treatments. Our spa tent is available for beachfront massages.
• Choose from our range of treatments designed for men and women. Select from our facial, body or massage therapies, or speak with one of our trained therapists to create a combination of therapies unique to you.
• Three and four-hour spa packages combine special treatments for a complete pampering.
• Our fitness center allows you to maintain your workout schedule while relaxing with us. Choose from our range of the latest equipment including Life Fitness machines and free-weights.
• Whether it's a kayaking tour of a local marine preserve, or a trip to North Caicos to see the flamingos, our eco-inspired full-day and half-day excursions celebrate discovery. Our extreme excursions are ideal for our teen guests.
• Explore our list of onsite programs. Available daily, mornings are complimentary and are dedicated to on-site activities such as arts and crafts and water sports. Our sample schedule gives you a sense of the breadth of options available at our Kids Town. Remember, afternoons also offer exciting off-property eco-excursions like semi-submarine, snorkeling, and horseback riding for an additional fee.
• The Very Important Kids (VIK) package offer exclusive amenities to our guests aged infant to 17. From welcome greetings and an evening in-suite amenity, to unlimited use of the Kids Town playroom, Treehouse area and water sports, our VIK packages treat our youngest guests to a very fun surprise.
BEACH AND POOLS
Boasting 1,100 feet of beach frontage, offering each guest far more space than any other resort, our Turks & Caicos beaches and our private, canopied day beds and beach amenities offer endless opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation. Plus, our dedicated pool and beach team will make certain no wish, want or whim goes unfulfilled while you're enjoying our gorgeous, sun-drenched shores and all-oceanfront pools.
The Provo Golf Club is located only one half mile from Grace Bay Club, offering an 18-hole championship golf course.
• Par-72, 6,705 yards
• 4-star rating in Golf Digest magazine 2007 and 2008
• Motorized carts and golf club rental available
• $165 green fee (includes golf cart, subject to change without notice)
Yoga is meant to challenge and enrich us, while complementing our experience of life. Creating a supportive atmosphere in your suite, in our fitness facility or on the beach, yoga practitioners will find plentiful options for a fulfilling experience that promotes peace and tranquility through their stays at Grace Bay Club
• Complimentary yoga is also offered near the infinity edge of the Adult Pool most Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings (subject to change and cancellation without notice)
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097