Beach Enclave Long Bay, Turks & Caicos
Ranging in size from five to seven bedrooms, and from 7,800 to 8,100 square feet, Beach Enclave Long Bay villas are located at the private and protected East end of the bay. Sited to take maximum advantage of the island's gentle tradewinds and views, each villa is surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, ensuring both privacy and a picture-perfect setting.
Dining Options within Beach Enclave Long Bay
• Nestled beside a cliff yet still overlooking the azures of the ocean, The Bluff Bar offers a quintessential beach bar experience. The luxuriousness and beauty that surrounds Beach Enclave also extends to The Bluff Bar's North Shore locale. As beach revellers relax amid soft island breezes, attendants will cater to their every need, from cool towels and fruit-infused water to locally sourced food and drinks. Breakfast is served from mid-June to Labor Day, 8 AM to 9:30 AM. Lunch is served Monday to Friday from 12 PM to 1:30 PM. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 AM to 2 PM. Dinner is served Saturday to Thursday from 6 PM to 8 PM and Thursday from 6 PM to 9:30 PM.
• Enjoy the very best of fresh produce, homemade pasta, artisan gelato, gourmet cheeses and charcuterie at Provence, all inspired by Chef Eric's French/Italian heritage. Be sure to request a seat at the Chef's Table for dinner! Open daily for dinner and on Sunday for brunch.
• Enjoy a Mediterranean-Caribbean dinner menu at Coco Bistro featuring organic herbs and ingredients grown in the restaurant's private garden. The open-air dining room offers cool breezes and a laid-back atmosphere. Closed on Mondays. Reservations one month in advance strongly recommended.
• Score a seat at The Caicos Cafe, on the open-air patio for Caribbean seafood kicked up with Italian flavours.
• From the sleek Carrara marble bar to the massive clay oven, the extensive wine list to the sparkling water, at Via Veneto, every surface, taste, and detail was directly sourced from Italy, even the staff was brought over from Italia! Open for dinner. Closed on Thursdays.
• Located right on Turtle Cove Marina, with a kid-friendly menu, Sharkbite Bar & Grill and its casual atmosphere is a local favourite. And if you choose to sit outdoors, keep your eyes out for sharks circling in the area, quite an exciting sight! Open for lunch and dinner.
• Located in the Regent Village shopping area, Le Bouchon du Village serves fresh local fish daily, paired with a great wine list. Open for lunch and dinner. Closed on Sundays.