The deluxe two bedroom oceanfront suite features balconies or terraces with direct ocean views facing Grace Bay. Master bedroom comes with a king bed, a TV and a full en suite bathroom with separate tub and shower. The second bedroom offers two twin beds that can be converted to a king bed, TV and a bathroom with a shower only. The living room features a queen sleeper sofa, a half bathroom and a TV. All suites feature air conditioning, ceiling fans, American and international cable TV channels, a full kitchen and iron and ironing board.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 18 2020 to Dec 18 2020||$2,400 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2020 to Jan 1 2021||$2,880 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 2 2021 to Apr 9 2021||$2,496 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||Apr 10 2021 to Dec 22 2021||$2,400 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 23 2021 to Jan 2 2022||$2,880 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 3 2022 to Apr 22 2022||$2,496 per Night||4 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
|• Rates are based on double occupancy, each additional guest will be charged $288 (no charge for children under the age of 12)|
• Taxes are included in the nightly rate
• Queen sleeper sofa in the living area
The Alexandra All-Inclusive Resort is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• All meals at any of the resort's restaurants
• Unlimited domestic and premium beverages at any of the resort's restaurants, bars and swim up pool bar
• In-room fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer
• 24-hour snack station
• Access to sister resorts (Blue Haven and the adults-only Beach House, dinner reservations required)
• Shuttle service between the three resorts
• Kid's Club and Fun Pals program
• Wireless internet access throughout the resort
• Use of resort's non-motorized watersports (water trampoline, snorkeling, kayaks, stand-up paddleboard and sail boats)
• Use of resort amenities (gym and tennis courts and bicycles)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Room service
• Spa treatments or massages
• Motorized watersports, diving and tours
• Airport transfers
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||2 Single||3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Alexandra Resort is an all-suites resort occupying 600 feet of frontage on world acclaimed Grace Bay Beach. This centrally located resort appeals to families, couples, and corporate travelers alike. Spacious suites feature full kitchens (kitchenettes in studios) and large decks or terraces. All-inclusive amenities include a lagoon style swimming pool, non motorized water sports, tennis courts, exercise room, pedal bikes, wireless internet access property wide and a free dining shuttle to sister resorts.
Restaurants | Bars
• Sole is an alfresco dining on the beach deck offering stunning views over Grace Bay.
• Asu is a casual buffet restaurant by the pool with indoor and outdoor seating.
• Fish Deck offers beachfront dining on Grace Bay featuring a variety of fresh seafood and a la carte options.
• Pizzaluka features handcrafted pizzas, fresh pressed Paninis and casual fare.
• Jerky's on the beach serves grilled jerk chicken and other island favorites.
• Rumba Beach Bar serves cool drinks and daily specials on the beach.
• Why get out of the pool when the swim up pool bar is close by.
• Coconut Bar is located in the heart of the resort under the coconut trees.
• Smoothie Bar serves fresh smoothies for adults and kids.
The Elevate Spa offers two private air-conditioned spa cabanas facing the ocean for an intimate and private spa experience. Treatments include massages, manicures pedicures, body scrubs and wraps. Ask our Concierge agents for pricing. Reservations 24 hours in advance are required.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097