COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
Newly built, C'est La Vie is located on the beautiful beach of Plum Bay in the Terres Basses gated community. This luxurious six bedroom villa opens into an expansive deck area featuring a heated pool, Jacuzzi and a pool bar. The many hammocks and lounge chairs will invite you to linger and relax.
The stunning living area has central cooling and also opens to the terrace and sea view. In the gourmet american styled kitchen, the Chef will prepare the feasts of your choice to be served pool side or in the cool comfort of the dinning area.
The master bedroom offers a gorgeous sea view from the king bed. Its en suite bathroom has an indoor and an outdoor shower as well a bathtub. Three additional bedrooms, each with their own en suite bathrooms, surround the terrace and deck area. A further two bedrooms have an indoor access above the living area.
The many amenities include USB wall plugs, Japanese styled toilets, NUVO surround system inside and out, televisions in each room, three outdoor showers, VoIP phone, personal mac computer, two fire pits, on beach sofas, security and mosquito repellent systems. C'est La Vie is a unique blend of modern luxury and beachfront beauty.
C'est La Vie is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Utilities (except telephone calls)
• Round trip transfer (on arrival and departure)
• Meet and greet at the villa
• Japanese style toilets
• Mosquito repellant system
• Security system
• Complimentary starter food basket upon arrival
• Housekeeping services (except Sunday and holidays)
• Change of towels (daily) and linens (every two to three days)
• Chef 2 meals per day (choice of breakfast, lunch or dinner)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Laundry services
• Food provisioning ($3000-$4000 must be paid 3 weeks prior to arrival)