Rustic yet elegant, your Zoetry Agua Punta Cana suite is far removed from the noise of everyday life. Enjoy cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors, palapa roofs and stone, and immerse yourself in complete relaxation. French doors lead to a private terrace with views of lush, calming tropical gardens or the stunning and soothing azure sea.
Feel your tension melt away as you enjoy a chilled beverage from your mini-bar. Whether you opt for one, two or three bedrooms, you will enjoy elegant Bvlgari bath amenities, a large soaking tub, fine quality linens, and 24-hour in-suite dining. All suites are also smoke-free.
50% OFF - EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT
Book Villa Caribe with Rental Escapes by June 18, 2021, for stays between November 14, 2021, and December 22, 2021, and receive a 50% discount.
Contact a reservations manager for more information.
Offer valid from 2019-10-03 to 2021-06-18
For travel between 2021-11-14 and 2021-12-22
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|4 - 17 Apr||Apr 4 2021 to Apr 17 2021||$3,702 per Night||7 Nights|
|18 Apr - 13 Nov||Apr 18 2021 to Nov 13 2021||$2,730 per Night||7 Nights|
|14 Nov - 22 Dec||Nov 14 2021 to Dec 22 2021||$2,729 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Bathrobes and slippers
• In-suite tablet
Villa Caribe at Zoetry Agua All-Inclusive Resort is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Gourmet a la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverages selections
• Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
• Limitless international and domestic spirits
• 24-hour private in-suite dining
• Mini-bar (refreshed twice weekly)
• Daily housekeeping services
• Unlimited worldwide calling
• Bvlgari bath amenities
• Welcome bottle of rum
• Laundry services
• Wireless internet access
• Daily afternoon tea time with live fruit infusions
• 20-minute wellness experience
• Access to sauna, steam room, sensation shower and whirlpool
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Intertek Cristal
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
The Greek words 'Zoë' meaning 'life' and 'poetry' meaning 'artful creation', led to the creation of Zoetry - The Art of Life®. One of the purest expressions of that art is found here in the Dominican Republic, Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. Your luxurious abode will be one of 96 exclusive cane-thatched suites, each featuring natural stone accents, hardwood floors and of course, utterly romantic and secluded garden or oceanfront setting. Although we are just over an hour from Punta Cana International Airport, the days and evenings here bear no resemblance to the hectic tempo of ordinary everyday living.
Here you will experience a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, romance and personal attention, as well as social and environmental responsibility. This includes healthy gourmet dining at multiple international restaurants and lounges serving unlimited top-shelf spirits, a tranquil tropical spa and unique opportunities for educational and cultural enrichment - all made even more extraordinary by the many inclusions of Endless Privileges®.
From your complimentary horseback ride to the complimentary spa treatment, every moment of your time with us will be a total immersion into a world of luxury and well-being. For these and other thoughtful details, we are committed to providing the ultimate luxury experience.
Restaurants | Bars
• Amaya offers European-inspired fusion cuisine from around the world. Formal dress (long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes for men, blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses for women). Open for dinner from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM, late night dinner from 11 PM to 7 AM.
• Premium brand coffee drinks at Coco Cafe. Open from 7 AM to 7 PM.
• Relax beachfront at Indigo with light international fare. Casual dress (Bermudas, long shorts or capri pants with sneakers or sandals, women must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up, no bathing suits). Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 11 AM and lunch from 12:30 PM to 5 PM.
• Treat your palette to delectable Italian fare at Olena. Casual dress (sneakers or tennis shoes and dress shirts with sleeves, men must wear long pants). Open from 6 PM to 11 PM.
• Experience Piragua, sensational Caribbean cuisine. Casual dress for breakfast and lunch (Bermudas, long shorts or capri pants with sneakers or sandals, no sleeveless shirts for men, women must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up, no bathing suits). Formal dress for dinner (long pants and collared shirts with dress shoes for men and blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses with dress shoes for women). Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 11 AM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Discover the world of Caribbean cocktails by day at Caicu and be thoroughly entertained all afternoon at our swim-up wet bar. Open from 10 AM to 5 PM.
• Relax in quiet comfort with premium brand beverages at Canoa Lobby Bar. Open from 10 AM to 1 AM.
• Indigo Bar is an oceanfront bar inside the Indigo Restaurant; the perfect place to get your tropical drinks for the beach. Open from 12 PM to 5 PM.
Spa | Fitness
Experience soothing, tension releasing massage along with a wide variety of facial and body treatments by our expert therapists. You can also take advantage of our spa packages. And if exercising makes you feel good, we have what you need to work up a sweat 24-hours a day.
• Body and facial treatments
• Salon services
Continue your workout routine in our state-of-the-art fitness center.
• Exercise bicycle
• Free weights
• Universal machine
• Stair climbers
Less than one hour away from Zoetry Agua sit some of the most famous championship golf courses, designed by P.B. Dye, Jose 'Pepe' Gancedo and Jack Nicklaus to name a few. As guests of Zöetry Agua Punta Cana, be sure to enjoy a round at these nearby golf courses (additional costs apply):
• Cocotal Golf & country Club
• La Cana Golf Course
• Punta Espada Golf Course
• Punta Blanca Golf Course
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097