Welcome to Palmera Penthouse! When it comes to location, it doesn’t get better than this! This six-bedroom penthouse is located directly on the magnificent Bavaro Beach and within easy walking distance to supermarkets, pharmacy, restaurants (including the only vegan restaurant in Punta Cana), bars, bakeries, small shops, spa and salon, gym, etc.
Los Corales is one of the best, most charming spots in the Bavaro Punta Cana area where tourists can live like the locals do. Everything you need is literally right around the corner!
Palmera Penthouse is a two-level condo located on the top third and fourth levels of the building (there is no elevator). There are 3 flights of stairs to get to the front door and another flight to get to the two of the six bedrooms and the rooftop terrace.
This is a six-bedroom condo with four baths. Each bedroom has TV, plenty of closet space, air condition and ceiling fan. All bedrooms can be set up with two twin/single beds or one king bed.
The interior is kept in a contemporary Scandinavian style, i.e. simple and minimal decor with all white furniture, which gives the space a clean and modern feel.
On the first floor of the Penthouse you’ll find a big open space with living room, dining area (seats 12) and kitchen - fully air-conditioned and with a ceiling fan. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your meals during your vacation - or you can hire a chef to do the work for you!
There are also plenty of nearby restaurants to explore if you prefer to get a taste of the local cuisine and just have breakfast and or lunch 'at home'.
The living room has three comfortable sofas and a large cable TV, books, magazines and wireless internet access. On this floor there are four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
A stairway leads to the second floor, where there are two bedrooms and one Jack & Jill (shared) bathroom. The upstairs level is also where you’ll find the large rooftop terrace. One bedroom has direct access to the rooftop terrace.
The rooftop terrace is the heart of the house! This area has been created as a green garden with artificial grass, plants, two big sun beds, dining table (seats 12) and a gas barbecue grill.
From here, you have a view of the ocean! This is definitely the place where you want to hang out in the evenings, listen to music, have drinks, enjoy good food and share the good times with your family and friends.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2020 to Oct 31 2020||$599 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2020 to Dec 18 2020||$699 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2020 to Jan 5 2021||$1,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$699 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$599 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$699 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 5 2022||$1,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$699 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$599 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$599 per Night||5 Nights|
|Property Damage Protection||$59||Flat|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Check-in at 4 PM, check-out by 11AM
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private airport transfer from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport
• Car rental and other transportation
• Spa treatments or in-villa massages
• Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
• Grocery shopping (cost of groceries plus 15% service)
• All-inclusive meal plan for food and beverages
• House bar (cost of bottles plus 15% service charge)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
Punta Cana is a resort and residential community located in La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay Hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Restaurants | Bars
• La Palapa is lauded as one of the best restaurants in the area. Fish and seafood prepared to perfection, sumptuous gnocchi, linguini, sushi and fusion cuisine are served along with breathtaking views of the Caleton Beach Club. Open daily from 12 PM to 10 PM.
• Inspired by years of research, the menu at Mediterraneo exudes a journey of flavors and ingredients from Mediterranean cultures and blends local elements with specialties flown in from artisan suppliers in Europe. Open daily for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and for dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• The ideal, on the docks setting of Acqua Mare lets you enjoy the hub of activity at the Marina, offering a delicious menu with international flavors. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 12 PM to 3 PM for lunch and 7 PM to 11 PM for dinner.
• The Steak House offers prime cut Angus beef grilled on a sizzling wood and charcoal fire, the traditional Argentine way.
• Architecturally stunning, Blue Marlin lies directly on the surface of the sea, featuring the enjoyment of the panoramic seascape at lunch or sunset. Open daily from 12 PM to 11 PM.
• Wok offers the savory fusion of fine Asian Cusine with European gastronomy. Tandori ovens, woks, bamboo baskets and teppanyaki ritual tables are used to conjure up the magic of the culinary oriental emporium.
• La Tosca de la Mona is a local Spanish tavern located at the Marina, the perfect spot to enjoy delicious tapas and drinks. Open daily from 5 PM to 12 AM.
• Located within AlSol Luxury Village, serving a Mediterranean style cuisine, Il Cielo overlooking the gorgeous Cap Cana Marina will set the tone for a fantastic gourmet experience.
• The Cavalier Grill is the perfect place to entertain guests or enjoy a relaxing family lunch. Young ones can play in the quad while parents are free to take in the laid back atmosphere at the 'paso fino' terrace. Open Monday to Thursday from 12 PM to 7 PM.
• At the heart of the club house, overlooking the pristine polo fields, lays the Cavalier Steak House. With exceptional ambiance, this relaxed steakhouse restaurant offers a unique dining experience. Open Monday to Thursday.
• Bella Vista is located at Punta Espada Golf Club offers Mexican specialties and great ambiance for the golf aficionado and seductive views of those fabulous fairways.
• Authentic Italian cuisine with the flavors and influences of other cultures. Its contemporary resort style that makes Capriccio a favorite choice.
• Grab a sandwich or salad and refreshing drink poolside at Blue Lagoon, where light fare and deli favorites are always on the menu. Located at Eden Roc, Blue Lagoon is open for lunch and snacks, only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM.
• The Mexican dishes you know and love, are all on the menu at Xoxolati. The freshest ingredients, cooked according to time honored family recipes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Blue Lotus provides the ultimate in fine dining merging dishes from the Far East including Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, China and includes a tempting selection of signature fusion dishes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Cafeina Coffee House convenient coffee shop in Cap Cana at the entrance of Ciudad Las Canas. Serving fresh coffee, cappuccino, and pastries along with hot sandwiches and fresh salads.
• Eden Roc Beach Club (former Caleton Beach Club) offers a fashionable and fun setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of sun, sea, sand as well as the more urbane pursuits of fine dining, spa and wellness, and shopping. Accessible only by guests of Eden Roc at Cap Cana hotel and members, the Beach Club provides an intimate setting to connect with loved ones, new friends and yourself. Access to Beach Club costs $50 per person.
Juanillo Beach is an amazing spot is synonymous with calm, casual and completely 'cool'. This bohemian corner of the world possesses a wide-open beach, crystal blue pool-like waters which extend between Cap Cana Marina and Sanctuary Cap Cana Golf & Spa Resort.
Indulge in playing a round of golf as only the legendary Golden Bear Jack Nicklaus could have envisioned and brought to life. His signature Punta Espada Golf Course accentuates the natural contours of the land and the views of the Caribbean Sea. This challenging par-72 course was ranked as the number one golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golfweek Magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011. It also classified in Robb Report’s Best of the Best Golf Courses in the World in May 2007. Punta Espada has also had the honor of hosting the Cap Cana Championship, a PGA Champions Tour, on multiple occasions. The Clubhouse located at hole 19 has an amazing view of holes 10 to 18, the practice range, and the breathtaking Caribbean Sea. The Club has an area of 3,252 square meters and features the Bella Vista restaurant, spacious dressing rooms and lockers, an exceptional pro-shop, and a relaxing members lounge.
Our state-of-the-art marina is the perfect place to begin your day of adventures. Go sailing in your yacht, tour the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic, and fish and explore the treasures of our island, all before returning to our safe harbor in Cap Cana by the afternoon.
The Cap Cana Marina has over 130 slips, accommodating up to 150-foot yachts, with complete services for captains and crew. Its coastlines and proximity are considered among the best spots in the world for fishing and deep-water diving. The Marina has been the scene of world-famous fishing tournaments and has become a popular destination among those who enjoy record-breaking fishing. Due to the inland construction of the marina, it is considered a protected harbor, providing a very valuable commodity during hurricane season.
Restaurants | Bars
• Sit down with your friends at Huracan Cafe to enjoy a chilly beer under the Caribbean sun. This place has also sophisticated dishes, entrees and appetizer. The best eclectic choice for everybody.
• The Chef's at Balicana are passionate with Asian food and it can be proven with the exquisite flavors, subtle fusions and aromatics touches served in every dish.
• Get into the Caribbean state of mind with the beachfront Soles Chill Bar. Nestled on Bavaro's sugar sand beach directly facing the ocean, Soles offers guests live music, great tropical cuisine and rocking weekend parties that keep the heat up long after the sun sets.
• Wide selection of pastas and pizzas all in a comfortable atmosphere. Sit outside in the D'Angelo's courtyard or in their large upstairs eating area.
• This is a unique place with personalized attention, since the owner of Garota Rodizio & Grill is directly in charge to prepare the brochettes and grill them over vegetal carbon until they reach the perfect cooking point. Vegetarians can opt among a wide array of salads and farofa rice which is a typical Brazilian side dish with mandioca flour.
• Citrus serves a wide variety of foods, including burgers, steaks, pasta dishes, sushi and more. It is casual and the service very good.
• Dalia's Cafe & Bakery is one of the best bakeries in Bavaro where you can taste the freshest breads and collations. This cafe offers breakfasts, lunches, snacks, variety of breads, desserts, coffee, tea, wine, juices in an agradable ambiance. You can also have a piece of their delicious cakes.
• Mix of flavors, dishes which are indeed a kitchen's masterpiece. Pleasure to all your senses, combined with a first-class ambiance and service. These are the primary elements to make your stay at Noah unforgettable.
• In the middle of the Caribbean and craving for a real Italian pizza? Venezia is the right spot! Taste the thin, crunchy and crispy pizzas with fresh products and the best mozzarella cheese. Believe us, you won't get disappointed.
• The land, with a total of 112,847 square meters, created an environment full of tropical vegetation and a landscape that is in keeping with the climate of Punta Cana. Blue Mall Punta Cana features 86 available spaces, distributed in a total of 18,857 marketable square meters. To the north there is an entertainment area, the food court and three restaurants with terraces of 100 square meters built over a tropical oasis. It has two entryways, located on the road towards the International Airport of Punta Cana and on the road to Juanillo / Cap Cana. Four pedestrian entrances in the east and west sides of the building, with two shortcuts to the restaurants, which allows for easy access to any area of the mall. With an investment of about $40 million dollars, Blue Mall Punta Cana is the largest shopping center in the area. With modern facilities, entertainment areas and wide parking spaces, strategically distributed.
• Bartering with the beach vendors is a unique Punta Cana shopping experience. But, if you prefer to shop in comfort with air conditioning, clean rest rooms and a choice of watering holes where you can rest your weary feet then Palma Real Shopping Village is for you. It's located on the main road just next to the entrance to Paradisius Palma Real and Melia Caribe Tropical Resorts.
• The region's most complete shopping experience, located at Coco Loco intersection. San Juan Shopping Center is a contemporary shopping destination, offering a seven-screen movie theater, many well-known jewelry and clothing brand shops, and other shops such as a pharmacy, electronics and banks. Some of the shops include the surf and skate shop CoastRiders, Adidas, I Love Punta Cana, Crocs, Levis, and Carmen Sol. There is also a Spanish gourmet store, called Garum.
Five lakes and many trees define this small but challenging course. Designed for both the experienced golfer and the beginner, this course has nine holes. If you want to play 18 holes you can go twice. Narrow and challenging fairways,, that are fully integrated with the natural landscape. The golf course is part of the Hotel Catalonia Bavaro in Punta Cana Cabeza de Toro. This hotel has two golf courses and pitch and putt. The tricky holes of Cabeza de Toro Golf Course are designed to have fun while enjoying the stunning views of lakes and palms trees of the Caribbean. You will face technical shots from tees to Greens and other hidden surprises. Every shot is a new challenge. These nine holes will show if you really are as good as you think and if you're ready for more. Do not miss this opportunity! The course has Pro shop, rental clubs, golf carts, lockers and golf lessons for beginners.
May 25, 2018
It was great from when our plane landed great host they kept up with us and food and excellent cleaning overall a great experience I wish everyone could share
Aug 27, 2016
Jun 7, 2016
Amazing property and awesome people to work with!
10....10....10....10!!!! Amazing property and awesome people to work with! Everything was so perfect. The house is so pretty and the best location ever. Walk to the beach. They arranged our transportation just right on our every outting.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097