Point of View is a newly renovated modern contemporary South Sound villa that has been exquisitely designed to take in the surrounding untouched natural beauty. The gentle waters and soft sands of the private, kid-friendly beach are perfect for even the littlest bare feet. Expansive windows survey the pool and beach (and your loved ones). An outdoor kitchen, private dock with cabana, and breezy dining spaces bring resort-style comforts to your private Cayman getaway. And the infinity pools sun shelves and fire features encourage you to lounge poolside from sun-up to sun-down.
Six bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms accommodate multiple families with ease. An oceanfront master suite with morning kitchen awaits one lucky couple, while a second master suite with sea and pool views and a marble and crystal bath is equally indulgent. Kids can pile into the 6-person bunk-room for a sleepover while other adults choose from three more well-appointed bedroom suites, all with their own baths.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High Season||Mar 9 2019 to Mar 29 2019||$4,329 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Mar 30 2019 to Apr 12 2019||$3,757 per Night||5 Nights|
|High Season||Apr 13 2019 to Apr 27 2019||$4,329 per Night||5 Nights|
|Off Season||Apr 28 2019 to Jun 21 2019||$2,857 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Jun 22 2019 to Aug 16 2019||$3,757 per Night||5 Nights|
|Off Season||Aug 17 2019 to Nov 23 2019||$2,857 per Night||5 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 24 2019 to Nov 30 2019||$3,757 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Dec 1 2019 to Dec 20 2019||$3,276 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 21 2019 to Dec 27 2019||$6,428 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 28 2019 to Jan 4 2020||$6,603 per Night||7 Nights|
|Cayman Island Tax||13.00%|
• Central air conditioning.
• Bath amenities (shampoos, conditioners, lotions and soaps).
• Beach towels, Spa robes and slippers provided.
• Board games.
• Keurig, Nespresso and built-in Miele espresso makers provided (with a starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners and cream).
• Two security safes for valuables.
• Game room and home theatre.
• Telephone for local calls and Magic Jack for calls to Canada and the United States.
• Heated infinity pool with sea view and fire pit. Two hot tubs and three foot deep child's pool.
• Shaded gazebo.
• Outdoor shower.
• Outdoor kitchen with propane grill, sink, fridge and ice maker.
• Outdoor speakers.
• Kayak and stand-up paddle board are available for guest use.
• Landscape lighting.
• Pool and beach toys.
• Children's playground.
• Dock with lights, power and speakers, swim ladder and boat cleats.
• Housekeeping services (before arrival, after departure and mid-point for minimum five nights).
AVAILABLE SERVICES (extra cost)
• Butler services/villa attendant.
• Private Chef services.
• Daily housekeeping services.
• Grocery pre-stocking.
• Liquor/wine delivery.
• Private airport transfer and car services.
• VIP airport fast track.
• Massage and spa services (in-villa or outdoor spas).
• Babysitting services.
• Yoga and personal training.
• Children welcome.
• Events allowed (contact a reservations manager for villa event policy).
• Non-smoking villa.
• Minimum age limit for renters is 24 years old.
• No pets.
• Wheelchair inaccessible (we will attempt to assist or accommodate limited mobility guests if possible).
|Suite 1 (1st Floor Master)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 (1st Floor)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 (1st Floor)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 (1st Floor)||1 Queen
|6 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 (1st Floor Master)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6 (1st Floor)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 (1st Floor Master)||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 (1st Floor)||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 (1st Floor)||Toilet|
|Bathroom 4 (1st Floor)||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 (1st Floor)||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 (1st Floor)||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7 (Half)||Toilet|
Located in a prestigious neighborhood on the secluded south side of the island, our home offers you all the serenity of a secluded hideaway while remaining close to some of the area's most desirable attractions.
A ten minute drive lands you in Seven Mile Beach, a pristine shoreline best enjoyed in a private cabana with beach side service (do not worry, we will book it for you). Or pack a cooler and head for the public beach for a more low-key day on the coral sands.
On the way home, duck into one of several world-class restaurants. If nothing suits your palate in Seven Mile Beach, taste your way through Georgetown, a ten minute drive away, with a three hour walking tour along its waterfront eateries. With the airport just ten minutes away, it will not take long for you to make the transition from jet-lagged to toes-in-the-sand when you stay at this luxury villa.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097