Java Bay is a 5 000 square foot Balinese villa, designed by London architect, Harper Downie. It is situated on a ¾ acre ridge plot (30 000 square feet) within the gated community of Calijanda, adjoining Royal Westmoreland and Sugar Hill.
The property overlooks the stunning West coast of Barbados, with 180 degree views and is within a five minute drive of Holetown with its local restaurants, shops and beaches. The villa has an open plan layout and is furnished in an elegant Indonesian style, which is complimented by Portuguese limestone and granite, with handmade carvings from Bali. The spacious and versatile design can accommodate up to nine people in great comfort and total privacy
The property is approached through electric gates leading onto a private drive. The accommodation is arranged over two floors.
• Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also two grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
• Relax, unwind, and in true Bajan tradition, hold a lime. Enjoy good old fashioned Bajan food and traditional rum shop drinks. Located at Limegrove Lifestyle centre and open Monday to Saturday 9:30 AM to 2 AM and Sunday 1 PM to 2 AM. Karaoke every Thursday.
• First and Second Street offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over six locations to dine and over five spots to lounge or party.
• Culinary art awaits you at Tides Restaurant on the waters edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambiance and mouth-watering culinary creations.
• Zaccios is a beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!