Nestled on an exquisite private beach in beautiful tropical gardens, Palm Point is the perfect destination for up to fourteen guests to unwind. Fresh, modern and elegant with splashes of British personality, each of the seven bedrooms at Palm Point feature vaulted ceilings, all-white interiors and French doors with views of the brilliant blue Caribbean Sea and exotic gardens.
The privately-owned villa offers crisp, contemporary design with clean white lines and grey shutters to flatter and engage with the surrounding gardens. The beautiful villa is situated on its own private beach allowing guests to enjoy pampering and comfort at its finest. Everything about Palm Point provides a perfect holiday location.
The seven en suite bedrooms, each with king beds, are enough to satisfy any need. Spacious and calm, six of the magnificent bedrooms are arranged around the central communal areas allowing everyone privacy and a true sense of space.
The master suite, the seventh room, is truly unique. Positioned on the tip of the peninsula, away from the property, the circular suite is surrounded by water, with 360 degree views of the ocean - perfect for anyone looking for a secret, seaside hideaway.
Featuring the finest linens, Philippe Starck bathrooms, large walk-in wardrobes and plenty of personal touches, Palm Point is a contemporary, luxury villa for a Caribbean getaway you will never forget.
Palm Point is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include: Amenities and services available from 4 January to 15 April
• Chef services (breakfast lunch and dinner)
• Private airport transfers
• Use of the villa's golf cart and water sports equipment
• Welcome basket and grocery pre-stocking
• Locally, handcrafted toiletries
• One free boat trip from the villa to English Harbor. Includes Captain, crew and fuel. Duration is four hours (one free trip per rental of seven nights or more, boat trip must be taken in the first three days of the rental).
Amenities and services available from 16 April to 19 December
• Housekeeping services (twice per week)
• Use of water sports equipment
• Welcome basket
Special Health and Safety Measures
Disinfectant used for cleaning
Enhanced cleaning practices
High-touch surfaces disinfected
Linens washed at high-temp
Masks and Distancing protocols during Check-in/Checkout