Villa Nirvana is a luxurious four bedroom villa, located on the beautiful Cape Panwa peninsular, home to Phuket's most beautiful white sand beach. The beaches on Cape Panwa are picturesque and sheltered, and are the only beaches on Phuket that offer you 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from Apr thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children.
The main living areas of Villa Nirvana are spread out over two levels. It has four spacious bedrooms, two of them with ocean views, two with garden views. They all enjoy direct garden access to the pool and beach. The 4th bedroom is arranged as a gym as standard, but can be setup as a twin bedroom on request.
All the rooms are light and airy with fan, air conditioning, 3D TV, fridge and safety box.
The master bedroom comes with a beautiful marble finished en suite bathroom, with a large private sea view Jacuzzi. In bedroom two there is a private en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower. And for bedroom three and four there is a large beautiful Balinese bathroom with both indoor and outdoor areas and a large two-person Jacuzzi.
On the upper floor the expansive living room with panoramic sea and sunset views is the centrepiece of the villa. It has a stunning with bar which becomes the focus of the evening's entertainment. There is also a laid-back sitting and TV area, with a 75" curved 4K TV and latest sound system. The dining area has an ten-person feature glass table, and hand-made leather chairs. The luxury modern kitchen furnished with every item of kitchen equipment, opens onto the main terrace with amazing sea view, a large six-person Jacuzzi and sofa lounge area. Villa Nirvana is the perfect place to enjoy an evening cocktail while you watch the sun set majestically over the emerald sea. After the sun set you can then enjoy evening sky lit up in a blaze of myriad colours, before enjoying a dinner inside or outside on the terrace. Heaven!
Not to forget the large pool on the beach with it's private beach access. This beachfront villa rental also includes a private fitness room with treadmill, table abs, weights, indoor bicycle with flat screen Smart TV screen and sound bar. The sense of openness is immediate and personal: the tropical sky above and the broad landscape below merging constantly with one's own inner space..
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Chinese New Year's||Jan 18 2020 to Jan 31 2020||£1,137 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Feb 1 2020 to Apr 6 2020||£948 per Night||7 Nights|
|Songkran Festival||Apr 7 2020 to Apr 21 2020||£995 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Apr 22 2020 to Apr 30 2020||£948 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2020 to Nov 16 2020||£772 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Nov 17 2020 to Dec 15 2020||£948 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 16 2020 to Jan 8 2021||£1,757 per Night||7 Nights|
• Above rates are based on a minimum of seven nights. For shorter stays please contact a reservations manager for pricing details.
• Additional guest charge of £49 per guest for stays of six nights or less, £34 per guest for stays of seven nights or more.
• Ultra-modern fully-equipped kitchen, with bar and seating.
• Outdoor dining area with retractable sun covers with seating for 8 to 10 people. Formal indoor dining area with seating for 10 people.
• This unit has a washer dryer with laundry and ironing services.
• Thai aromatherapy massage plus many other spa treatments can be arranged directly at the villa. Various fitness classes such as yoga or personal trainer available. Aerobic exercise equipment.
• 65" HDTV, with HD DVD player in the living room.
• Surround sound speaker system, with mp3/iPhone/iPod dock.
EXTRA COST (advance notice may be required)
• In addition to the complimentary hours of housekeeping included with your villa rental, further hours of housekeeping services can be arranged at £16 per hour.
• Daily fresh breakfasts, lunches and dinners can be prepared by a personal Chef as required.
• Car hire.
• Tailor-made tours and activities.
• Day trips to local markets.
• Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
• Wedding planning services.
• Tickets and restaurant reservations.
• Luxury private transportation.
• Bodyguards and personal security services.
• Nanny and babysitting services.
• Personalized cakes and bakery goods.
• Massage, health and beauty treatments.
• Personal shopper.
• Corporate retreat and team-building services.
• Tee time arrangements.
• Personal training services.
• Fresh flower arrangements.
• Thai cooking lessons or demonstrations.
• Private yacht charter.
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
One of Phuket's most beautiful villas, located by the beach. Cape Panwa and Ao Yon beach, two of Phuket's most beautiful beaches, palm-fringed, with white-sand and clear blue seas are within walking distance. It is also a natural picturesque and sheltered bay, and is therefore one select few beaches on Phuket that offer you all-year protection and 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children, our adults that like to swim.
• 5 minutes to Phuket's highly acclaimed aquarium, and a must for all the family.
• 5 minutes to Cape Panwa and it range of local boutiques, night market, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and sea promenade.
• 5 minutes to the luxury resort of Sri Panwa, Phuket's finest resort and home to three of Phuket's finest restaurants (Japanese, Thai and International), it also has Baba's Nest voted as the world's second best beach bar by CNN Traveller. Cocktails here as the sun sets are a magical experience.
• 10 minutes to Phuket Town, the island's thriving capital and historical centre, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities.
• 15 minutes to Phuket's famous Night Market with hundreds of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products.
• 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with hundreds of international brands, 30 to 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, one hundred plus fashion shops, plus international supermarket.
• 20 minutes to Asia's largest seated Buddha, plus Phuket's main Buddhist temple complex.
• 20 minutes to the nearest golf course, and a further three courses within ten minutes more.
• 15 to 40 minute boat trip away from 8 of the most stunning islands off of Phuket's southern coast.
• Kids activities (if you wish to leave the Beach), including, on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go-karting, ATV rides, elephant rides and trekking, cable water skiing, jungle adventure parks, are all within 5 to 30 mins away.
• 5 to 30 mins away from several golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, rafting, 4 x 4 safari adventures, mountain walks, hiking, mountain and road biking, paint-ball and shooting ranges
• Private yacht charter, organised boat trips/cruises, water sports, paddle boarding, jet ski, water skiing and sailing can all be arranged locally.
• 1 to 5 minutes to ATM, grocery store, convenience store, taxi, pharmacy, bakery, local restaurants, beach walks, side-walk cafes, gift shops, tour shops, motorbike hire, massage, hairstyle, health and beauty treatments.
• 1 minute to Phuket's most beautiful public beaches that allow year-round swimming.
• 10 minutes to daily local fresh fruit, vegetable, fish and meat markets.
• Only 10 minutes to Phuket Town, with hundreds of attractions, bars, clubs, local and international restaurants and shopping.
• 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with hundreds of international brands, with 30 to 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, hundreds of fashion shops, delicatessen and supermarket.
• 45 minutes to Phuket Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097