With a pool, catamaran net, sunken seats and daybed, the Two-Bedroom Water Retreat affords a wealth of tropical lounging opportunities. The first floor offers a spacious bedroom with retractable roof, bathroom, dressing room, outdoor shower, walk-in minibar, TV lounge and childrens' sleeping area. The second bedroom is located on the upper floor, along with an additional dressing room, bathroom, seating area, and dining sala with roof deck. The villa can accommodate up to four adults and two children.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting From||Feb 23 2021 to Feb 23 2023||$6,480 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Goods and Services Tax||12.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and constantly change, the price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• Double-storey villa with a retractable roof.
• Spacious master bedroom, with adjoining child’s sleeping area, en suite bathroom and dressing room and a retractable roof on the ground floor.
• Outdoor bathroom with direct lagoon access.
• Spacious bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room on the first floor.
• Living room and TV lounge on the ground floor.
• Outdoor deck and seating area with sun loungers.
• Swimming pool.
The villas at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every villa is equipped with an array of amenities that includes:
• In-villa safe, air conditioning and fans.
• Bicycles for personal use.
• Mr. and Ms. Friday personal butlers.
• Pantry and minibar with espresso machine and in-villa wine fridge.
In addition, guests of the resort get access to the following complimentary resort amenities:
• A welcome drink, cold towel, and fresh fruit upon arrival.
• Access to Soneva Jani's home-made chocolate and ice-cream parlours.
• A weekly sunset cocktail party on Soneva Jani's sandbank.
• Access to the Children's Den and inclusion in the year-round summer camp program.
• Access to the resort gym and tennis courts.
• Regular movie screenings at Cinema Paradiso with complimentary popcorn and ice cream.
• Introduction to astronomy with the resort's resident Astronomer at the Observatory.
• A marine biology presentation by the resorts' resident marine biologist.
• Snorkeling on house reef.
• Yoga and meditation.
• Non-motorized water sports: paddleboarding, catamaran sailing, windsurfing, and canoeing.
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
|Suite 1||1 King
|4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Soneva Jani, Maldives
CINEMA PARADISO| Watch classic and contemporary favourites beneath the stars or take your Cinema Paradiso experience to new heights and book a private viewing, while Soneva Jani' chefs craft you a menu of comfort food and nibbles. Refreshing cocktails, complimentary popcorn and ice creams can also be arranged.
SONEVA SPA| Learn new skills and rethink your lifestyle with a focus on wellness. Soneva Jani's in-house therapist can help you heal and move. The Spa is complemented by a fully-equipped gym and yoga pavilion, outdoor spa champas, sauna and steam rooms.
OBSERVATORY| Visit the first overwater Observatory in the Maldives, where you can see constellations in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Let the resident Astronomers guide you through the magic of space and share their knowledge of how ancient cultures used the night sky to navigate, harvest, hunt and teach.
CRAB SHACK| With an upstairs deck to watch sunsets from, try the Sri Lankan Mud Crab curry, or the Alaskan crabs that rotate through the week. A selection of rosés are the highlight of the drinks menu. Recently voted as the ‘World's Most Romantic Restaurant’ on CNN.com.
• Open for lunch and evening drinks.
SO ENGAGING| So Engaging is Soneva Jani's chef's table, which offers a mystery menu for five very special guests. Get a front row seat to the action, and converse with the resorts' chef as he prepares exciting, delicious dishes for his guests of honour.
•Open for dinner.
THE GATHERING BAR| Drinks and tapas can be enjoyed at any time at this day-into-evening overwater bar. As the sun begins to set, ease into an organic aperitif. The main bar has one of the best selections of freshly made cocktails, spirits and liqueurs in the Maldives.
• Open until the last guest leaves.
THE DIRECTOR'S CUT| Chef Nikki heads up this Japanese kitchen, serving modern style sashimi, black cod and other Japanese favourites with a contemporary twist. Enjoy a set meal while you take in a classic film at our overwater silent theatre, Cinema Paradiso.
• Open for dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
SO FRESH| Begin your day with fresh fruits, juices, and breakfast staples. The day continues with a buffet of organic salads, live cooking stations, the wood-fired pizza oven, tandoors and grills. Sunset aperitifs lead into our evening menus where chefs take the stage in the open kitchen.
• Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
SO GUILTY| Indulge your sweet tooth with Soneva Jani's complimentary chocolate room as you choose from handmade chocolates from the resorts' in-house chocolatiers. Take your pick of macaroons, truffles, bonbons and chocolates filled with pralines.
• Open all day, everyday.
ZUHAIR'S BEACH| Tucked away on the North Island, this spot is perfect for swimming, snorkelling and time in the sun. Enjoy a pop-up dinner of Maldivian delicacies on our private beach, prepared using what the chef can catch or pick.
• Available for private bookings and full moon dinners.
FULL MOON DINNER|A unique dining experience prepared only once a month in celebration of the full moon. Satiate your appetite with dinner under a glowing moon, served on the sandbar of resort's beach. Please ask your Mr./Ms. Friday for this month's full moon dates.
• Open for dinner on the night of the full moon.
SO STARSTRUCK| Gaze towards the heavens at the first overwater observatory in the Maldives. Sit at one of the four dining tables around the resorts' telescope and dine on an expertly crafted menu while the resident Astronomer is on-hand to help navigate the skies.
• Open for dinner.
SONU'S PICNIC| Try Sonu’s favourite – lunch on a desert island prepared by your own personal chef. Take a dip in the crystal clear blue lagoon with our in-house snorkelling guide while your chef prepares gourmet temptations in this intimate setting.
COMPLIMENTARY WATER SPORTS| Soneva Jani offers a range of complimentary non-motorised water sports, including kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, windsurfing, kite-surfing and catamaran sailing. Private tuition is available at an additional charge on an hourly basis.
ECO-FRIENDLY SURFING| Discover less chartered and secret surf breaks in the Baa and Noonu Atolls with Soneva Jani's surf instructors/guides, all within a 5-35 minute speedboat ride. Surf season is weather dependent, with the peak from May to September. All equipment is eco-friendly and made from recycled material, making Soneva Jani the first fully sustainable surfing program in the world - and so we encourage you to leave your equipment at home.
DIVING| The Soleni Dive Centre’s multi-lingual PADI instructors and small group sizes ensure you world-class diving experiences. Choose from a number of diving courses and equipment is available to rent.
NOONU ATOLL GUIDED SNORKELLING| Take an aquatic adventure through the Noonu Atoll and discover the diversity of Maldivian marine life, guided by Soneva Jani's resident Marine Biologist. Our atoll-native sea turtles and rays may make a special appearance as you glide through the sea.
DOLPHIN SAFARI| Get ready to watch dozens of playful dolphins in the light of the setting sun. While you cruise deeper into the waters, you will be served a selection of canapés and flute of Champagne.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097