INDOCHINA PAST AND PRESENT | With their ancient culture and timeless scenery, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam are an enticing proposition for anyone curious to explore Southeast Asia. With their proximity to the historic city of Luang Prabang in Laos, Cambodia's temples of Angkor, Thailand's scenic beaches, Vietnam's Nui Chua National park, Amantaka, Amansara, Amanpuri and Amanoi are uniquely placed to offer an incredible six-nights.
The six-night Indochina journey includes:
Breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner daily with non alcoholic beverages
Return airport transfers
Laundry (except dry cleaning)
$100 Spa credit per resort
This package is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability and can not be combined with any other packages unless specified. This package is available until 31 March 2021. Supplementary charges include 23.42% service charge. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
Finished in pale terrazzo and timber, Amansara's suites offer a combined bedroom and living area which steps down into a light-filled bathroom with an island bathtub. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to a private garden courtyard with sun loungers, a reflection pond and, in 12 suites, a private plunge pool. Sandstone reliefs reference the famed ruins of Angkor temples just minutes away.
Each of the contemporary suites finished in pale terrazzo and timber offers a combined sleeping and living area and an island bathtub.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|January to Febuary||Jan 4 2021 to Feb 28 2021||$1,200 per Night||2 Nights|
|March to April||Mar 1 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$1,120 per Night||2 Nights|
|May to September||May 1 2021 to Sep 30 2021||$1,080 per Night||2 Nights|
|October||Oct 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$1,120 per Night||2 Nights|
|November to December||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 19 2021||$1,200 per Night||2 Nights|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Children under the age of 12 incur a $75 (plus 13.42% tax) half-board charge. No charge for children under the age of 11.
Entry pass to Angkor Park ($37 per person for a one day pass, $62 per person from a three day pass, $72 per person for a seven day pass).
The Amansara is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner
• Non-alcoholic beverages
• Daily seasonal fruits and selection of cheese
• Freshly baked cakes and cookies
• A daily excursion to Angkor temples with English speaking guide and Remork transportation (excluding temple pass)
• Arrival and departure transfer to and from Siem Reap Airport or other entry/departure location within Siem Reap town
• Remork transportation within Siem Reap town
• Laundry services (excluding dry cleaning)
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
On the outskirts of Cambodia’s cultural capital, Siem Reap, Amansara lies at the threshold of Angkor: the vast, UNESCO-protected ruins of the once-mighty Khmer empire. Using Amansara's fleet of custom-fitted remorks, guests can explore at leisure some of the thousand temples on the site, including Angkor Wat, as well as Tonle Sap lake, where stilted villages have changed little over the centuries.
• Explore Angkor archaeological park, from the majestic temple of Angkor Wat to the stone carvings that testify to an exceptional civilization. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the park is home to the jungle-covered ruins of the Khmer Empire, which flourished between the 9th and 14th centuries.
• Floating villages on the nearby lake of Tonle Sap offer insight into the rich culture of the region. Enjoy brunch, lunch or sunset cocktails aboard Amansara’s lake boat and discover the varied plant, fish and bird life that help make this vast inland lake one of Cambodia's most valuable ecosystems.
• Once covered by the ancient city of Angkor, the Siem Reap countryside is now crisscrossed by sandy tracks best explored on mountain bike. Cycle through rice fields dotted with sugar palms and stilted wooden Khmer houses surrounded by fruit trees and overlooked by the Phnom Kulen hills in the distance.
• Receive a water blessing to cleanse your spirit at Wat Athvea, on the outskirts of Siem Reap. A Buddhist monk performs the purifying ritual at the 12th-century temple - a calming way to begin or end your stay at Amansara.
• Early morning and late afternoon walks explore the temples surrounding Angkor Wat, including Ta Prohm, Preah Khan and Bayon. This vast landscape demonstrates the elaborate interconnection between complex ritual architecture and pragmatic water management engineering behind Angkor's design.
• Angkor’s heritage of eastern learning continues at Amansara, with regular visits by specialists in archaeology, history, dance and culture. Delve deeper into the region’s heritage by visiting lost jungle temples by helicopter, with landings at Banteay Chmar, Koh Ker, and Beng Mealea.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097