Book your next vacation at the Marriott's Waikoloa Ocean Club with Rental Escapes and receive a mid-size car rental. See below for additional information.
After a day exploring the Big Island or swimming in the ocean, you'll look forward to returning to your premium accommodation for some rest and relaxation. Wake up rested and refreshed in well-appointed suite master bedrooms, which also include a small sitting area. Prepare a home-cooked meal during your Waikoloa Beach vacation in your suite kitchen, which includes a refrigerator with a freezer, dishwasher, microwave, sink and tableware. Complete with an ocean view, our two-bedroom suite is the perfect size for families or small groups vacationing in Hawaii.
Get ready for a great day in Waikoloa in the elegant bathroom of our two-bedroom suite, featuring a large vanity and modern decor. With two full bathrooms, our two-bedroom suites enable you and your family to prepare for your day in comfort.
The Rental Escapes Exclusive Package includes one mid-size car rental! It is possible to upgrade to a larger vehicle for an additional cost. Valet parking is available for $31 per day, self-parking is available for $21 per day. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
• This suite has an additional sofa bed that sleeps two people. Rollaway beds are not permitted.
Experience the beauty and pure relaxation of Marriott's Waikoloa Ocean Club. This beachfront vacation ownership resort overlooks Anaehoomalu Bay and places guests within steps of Waikoloa Beach activities and water sports. Shopping, restaurants, golf courses and stunning waterfalls are waiting for you in Hawaii. Inside our oceanfront resort, premium one- and two-bedroom suite rentals feature large, separate living rooms, kitchenettes, laundry facilities, complimentary wireless internet access and furnished balconies with mesmerizing views of the ocean, pools or the Big Island. Take a refreshing dip in one of our three pools or break a sweat in the modern fitness center, over a tennis net or playing volleyball. Family-friendly and child-focused resort activities abound, including cultural tours. Reinvigorate in the full-service, oasis-like Mandara Spa or indulge in our tempting restaurants. For an authentic Polynesian experience, join us for an exciting evening of food, music and dance at our twice-weekly Sunset Luau.
• Hawaii Calls Restaurant & Lounge tempts resort patrons with American- and Pacific Rim-style fare. Sample the hearty breakfast buffet or the extensive a la carte menu inside the restaurant or by the pool under the inviting Hawaiian sunshine.
• Begin your day in Waikoloa Beach at the Kona Coffee Shoppe. Grab a rich Kona coffee or one of the many tasty to-go breakfast specialties, including homemade pastries, muffins and fresh fruit.
• Experience the extraordinary Sunset Luau at our Waikoloa Beach Resort. Join us for an authentic Polynesian event with fantastic food, music and dancing every Monday and Wednesday evening.
• Indulge in the local flavors of the Big Island at Aka'ula Lanai. This resort restaurant offers delicious grab-and-go breakfasts and espresso beverages, as well as decadent small plates and tempting craft cocktails with an unforgettable sunset backdrop.
Pamper yourself during your stay on Hawaii's Big Island at Mandara Spa, located in our Waikoloa Beach Resort. The spa offers a comprehensive array of treatments, including massages, scrubs, wraps and beauty services that will reinvigorate you. Services and treatments included facials, massages, body scrub and more. Please note an appointment is required.