RENTAL ESCAPES PACKAGE
Book the One Bedroom Penthouse at the Hotel Arts Barcelona, Ritz Carlton with Rental Escapes and receive a choice of one of three activities for up to 2 people (see below for more information).
The One-Bedroom Penthouse at the Hotel Arts Barcelona, Ritz Carlton is a luxury duplex penthouse with privileged sea and city views, elegant interiors featuring exclusive designer furniture. It has a spacious living room and dining area with signature welcome and farewell amenities. The Skyline view of Barcelona can be seen through every window. The 1 bedroom penthouses are on the 34-40th floors.
The second floor is where you will find the bedroom and on the first floor, you will find the dining and living areas.
A dedicated butler and reception services are always available for your exclusive access.
The Luxury Penthouses are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this penthouse is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Private reception services.
• Dedicated butler services.
• Access to a Mini Cooper Cabrio for personal use to discover the city (4 hours daily use, upon availability).
• Daily breakfast in the Penthouse or Cafe Veranda restaurant.
• The Ultimate Shopping Experience at La Roca Village shopping destination including luxury private transfer, complimentary use of La Roca Village Lounge with beverages, international speaking concierge service, Hands-Free Service and VIP Card entitling guests to additional 10% off in their favourite boutiques (subject to availability and previous reservation).
• Complimentary use of a limited-edition Bugaboo Bee3 stroller, upon request and availability.
• Rollaway bed (available upon request).
• Exclusive bath amenities
• Complimentary high-speed internet
• Flexible check-in and check out
• Signature welcome and farewell amenities.
RENTAL ESCAPES PACKAGE
Book the Three Bedroom Penthouse at the Hotel Arts Barcelona, Ritz Cartlon with Rental Escapes and receive a choice of one of three activities for up to 6 people (see below for more information).
ACTIVITY OPTION PRIVATE GAUDI TOUR
Discover the works of Antoni Gaudi, Catalonia’s most celebrated architect. You’ll see some of Gaudi’s most recognizable pieces, including Casa Batllo, La Pedrera, Park Guell and Sagrada Familia on this 4-hour private tour with a driver. Your expert guide will teach you all about the city’s history, as well as the life of this beloved local architect.
FOOTBALL CLUB PRIVATE TOUR
Relive the athletic history of Camp Nou, the stadium used by Football Club (FC) Barcelona, aka Barça. A longtime club member takes you on a 3-hour personalized tour inside and outside the impressive sports arena, including the locker rooms, press room, presidential area and field. Afterward, visit the multimedia zone and the museum. Light refreshments, a city map and public transport fare are included on this private tour.
PRIVATE WINE TASTING TOUR
Discover the wines of Catalonia’s Penedes wine region without worrying about transportation or researching wineries on this private full-day tour from Barcelona. Travelling by private air-conditioned vehicle with your personal driver-guide, simply relax and absorb Penedes’ vineyard-coated hills as you visit two family wineries. Tour their facilities and then sample and learn about their Cava and wines with their hosts. A tapas lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Located in one of Barcelona’s two tallest buildings, Hotel Arts Barcelona, Ritz Cartlon resides at the intersection of the city’s sky, sea and art to redefine modern luxury. Lush blooms explode in saturated colours across the lobby, views capture the city and sea at every turn and seven restaurants inspire awe — and the occasional Michelin star — with their dedication to the craft. Discover the artistry of elevated living at this luxury Barcelona beach hotel.
• Two Michelin-starred Enoteca Paco Pérez
• Award-winning local seafood and wine
• Luxury spa treatments at 43 The Spa
• 32,000 sq ft of event space
• 14 meeting rooms and a skyline terrace
• Two outdoor swimming pools
• Nearly 11,000 sq ft of gardens/terraces
• Exclusive Club Lounge on the 33rd floor
• Guest rooms & suites with city/sea views
• Duplex Penthouses with outdoor spaces