Guests of Flower Hill receive a complimentary membership to Half Moon Club. Benefits include unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls and 25% discount on cart rental, goods at Half Moon pro-shop and golf instruction and 19th Hole Bar. Resort benefits include access to Sunrise Beach, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, croquet and putting green.
Flower Hill is one of the most luxurious villas in Montego Bay's, Spring Farm neighborhood. This premier 19,000 square foot villa sits on four beautifully landscaped acres overlooking the Half Moon Beach Resort and Golf Club.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Apr 17 - Nov 19, 2021 (5 Bedrooms)||Apr 17, 2021 to Nov 19, 2021||$2,429 per Night$17,003 per Week||5 Nights|
|Nov 20 - Nov 27, 2021 (5 Bedrooms)||Nov 20, 2021 to Nov 27, 2021||$2,786 per Night$19,502 per Week||7 Nights|
|Nov 28 - Dec 14, 2021 (5 Bedrooms)||Nov 28, 2021 to Dec 14, 2021||$2,429 per Night$17,003 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 15 - Dec 18, 2021 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 15, 2021 to Dec 18, 2021||$3,143 per Night$22,001 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2021 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 19, 2021 to Dec 26, 2021||$5,000 per Night$35,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 27, 2021 to Jan 2, 2022||$5,000 per Night$35,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Apr 17 - Nov 19, 2021 (6 Bedrooms)||Apr 17, 2021 to Nov 19, 2021||$3,143 per Night$22,001 per Week||5 Nights|
|Nov 20 - Nov 27, 2021 (6 Bedrooms)||Nov 20, 2021 to Nov 27, 2021||$3,500 per Night$24,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Nov 28 - Dec 14, 2021 (6 Bedrooms)||Nov 28, 2021 to Dec 14, 2021||$3,143 per Night$22,001 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 15 - Dec 18, 2021 (6 Bedrooms)||Dec 15, 2021 to Dec 18, 2021||$3,729 per Night$26,103 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2021 (6 Bedrooms)||Dec 19, 2021 to Dec 26, 2021||$5,000 per Night$35,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2022 (6 Bedrooms)||Dec 27, 2021 to Jan 2, 2022||$5,000 per Night$35,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|GUEST HOUSE Suite 6 | Blue Nile||1 King
|4 Guests||Additional Info|
|MAIN HOUSE Suite 1 | Fleurs de Lys||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Rainforest||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Bird of Paradise||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 | Reflection||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 | Flame of the Forest||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|GUEST HOUSE Bathroom 10 | Blue Nile||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|MAIN HOUSE Bathroom 1 | Fleur de Lys||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Rainforest||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Bird of Paradise||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Reflection||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Flame of the Forest||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower|
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Get ready for a fun-filled holiday you won’t soon forget. From the white-sand beaches to the perfectly blue skies, delicious drinks, and beyond, Montego Bay is the ideal Jamaican destination. Offering the ultimate mix of cosmopolitan flair with chill island activities, Montego Bay is sure to delight.
Though Montego Bay is known for its three championship golf courses to the East of town, including Cinnamon Hill, White Witch, and Half Moon, its appeal stretches far beyond. Perhaps you are in the mood to experience the grandeur of Jamaica's awe-inspiring mountains by helicopter, or maybe you’d like a guided tour of the renowned Appleton Rum Distillery where, of course, samples of various rums are included. Or go ahead and enjoy a little retail therapy at the open-air craft markets or duty-free goods at the Shoppes at Rose Hall. The options are endless.
Restaurants | Bars
• Blue Beat is a jazz bar on Gloucester Ave (the Hip Strip). Have dinner at Marguerites, then go next door to hear good live jazz.
• Houseboat is a floating restaurant in Freeport, ferry across from parking area. Pepper shrimp, tenderloin, seafood.
• Lobster Trap is an authentic Jamaican ultra-casual spot. Outdoor tables piled high with charcoal-grilled lobster -- on the edge of the beach in Hopewell between Tryall and Round Hill.
• Enjoy jerk, ribs and seafood at MVP Steakhouse. A 'must stop' for foodies who want to try the island's cuisine all under one roof!
• Usain Bolt's Tracks & Records is a fun sports bar, good Jamaican food, huge screens.
• Go to Valerie's for authentic Jamaican food prepared by Valrie herself, try this small roadside eatery in Sandy Bay (two miles west of Tryall). Plastic utensils, plates heaped high, inexpensive, an occasional puppy in the car park, locals' favorite). Breakfast, lunch and dinner - but call first to be sure she's open.
• Half Moon Golf Course is a classic Robert Trent Jones layout, following the contours of the flat lowlands between the hills and the sea. The two nines are laid end-to-end, ribbon-like, alongside each other, offering a 7,119-yard challenge whose signature hole is the 535 yard par-5 third. The design tempts the big-hitters to take a short cut over a deadly stand of trees or take the safer but longer route via the open fairway.
• By the same architect who designed White Witch, Cinnamon Hill is another course that takes advantage of the varied terrain between mountain and seashore. Watch out for the tricky eighth, Chinaman's Reef, whose inspiration was Pebble Beach. The dogleg hugs the sea to a lonely green that perches over the crashing surf below. Heaven! The course was recently redesigned by Robert von Hagge, who also built the White Witch.
• White Witch, the new von Hagge course, is named after Annie Palmer, a legendary local figure who was dubbed The White Witch for the havoc she made with local men folk in colonial times. The course is rapidly becoming a modern classic, earning accolades throughout the golfing world. It is filled with drama and delight and those who eschew carts in favor of walking may soon regret it after laboring up and down the 700-foot drop between hillside holes and the seaside. The double fairway on the 15th offers the same kind of choice as Half Moon's 3rd. Faint hearts take the safe route along the dogleg for a manageable 335 yard par-4. Yet who could resist the lure of a direct shot to the green, just 220 yards away across a lovely pond and waterfall? A birdie just waiting to be taken! It is easy to lose one's head - and ball - in the face of such an enticing prospect. The White Witch can be a demanding temptress indeed.
• Don’t want to drive 40-minutes to Negril? Drive 15-minutes to a pristine Riviera-type white sand beach and gorgeous translucent aqua water in Montego Bay. Doctor's Cave Beach allows no radios, no footballs, no vendors. Crowd is a Jamaican-Euro-American mix. The beach is large, beautiful, secure and well managed. Tiled changing rooms are immaculate and offer inside and outside showers.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097