Punta Cana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay Hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Tempting restaurants run by world-class Chefs can be found throughout Puntacana Resort & Club. With a diverse selection of cuisine and ambiance, you’re sure to find something for every palate, mood and occasion.
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola restaurant, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Modeled on a fishing boat, La Yola restaurant perches on the sea at the Puntacana Resort & Club Marina, with magnificent views of the sparkling turquoise waters. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM, dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM and Happy Hour from 5 PM to 7 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo restaurant, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in our own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Anani restaurant offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and lunch and dinner from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• The Brassa Grill & Bar showcases American heritage such as USDA Prime steaks. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 5 PM and dinner from 6 PM to 11 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. Open daily from 7 AM to 8 PM.
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest Golf Experiences. The exhilarating challenge culminates playing the Devil’s Elbow, Corales’s last three holes. The Devil’s Elbow features the striking eighteenth hole with a dramatic forced carry over the cliff lined Bay of Corales, an inspired capstone to a memorable and breathtaking golf experience.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27-hole golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea. Designed by P.B. Dye, this course has become a favorite of golfers from all over the world, and keeping in line with Puntacana Resort & Club’s efforts to be as environmentally friendly as possible, La Cana Golf Club was the first course in the Caribbean to use paspalum, a grass seed that can be watered using sea water. Golf Magazine has compared La Cana to Pebble Beach and declared it the “number one course in the Caribbean.”
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing on the wind.
After a challenging round of golf, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink and relax by the pool. La Cana Golf Club features a one of a kind pool facing the ocean, giving you the chance to choose whichever ambiance suites you best. Here you'll also be able to find two restaurants (The Grill & Mare).