As you enter through the main entrance, a high-ceiling with a gentle wind coming from the garden welcomes you to a large and sober foyer with modern touches and governed by a minimalistic outlook. The wooden panels on the main window sprinkle a fresh and natural touch to the villa.
Along with the villa's horseshoe structure, every piece of decor and functional furniture was cleverly positioned all over seeking the ideal balance to offer a relaxed ambiance for all guests. Note the adage here is just to lay back and enjoy all its unique amenities, outstanding concierge service, and dining experience.
When going upstairs to the second floor you will find seven of the nine bedrooms. There are three master bedrooms with a King bed and an en-suite bathroom each, including a hot tub on the terrace. Then, you have three double bedrooms with two queen beds and en-suite bathroom each and the seventh bedroom, ideal for families, has two queen beds and two twin bunk beds with its en-suite bathroom. Finally, when going downstairs you will find the eighth bedroom, with a King Bed and en-suite bathroom next to the last bedroom, with two queen beds and en suite bathroom.
After a long beach day, the outdoor pool is the ideal break to cool off and then, sit on the large alfresco dining to enjoy a Dominican drink while planning your next day's activities while marveling the lake and golf. After sunset, gather with your beloved ones around the fire pit or inside the hot tub, to talk about have you did during your day. Also, for entertainment, you have a wide array of options available: pool table, Foosball or ping pong.
Another option is to pump or simply keep your shape in one of the most advanced home gyms you will find in the Caribbean. This fitness room was equipped with the best dumbbells, barbells, treadmill, etc.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 5 2020 to Apr 8 2020||$4,340 per Night||2 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 9 2020 to Apr 12 2020||$4,340 per Night||4 Nights|
|High||Apr 13 2020 to Apr 30 2020||$4,340 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2020 to Dec 17 2020||$4,110 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2020 to Jan 5 2021||$8,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2021 to Apr 8 2021||$4,340 per Night||2 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 9 2021 to Apr 12 2021||$4,340 per Night||4 Nights|
|High||Apr 13 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$4,340 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$4,110 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 5 2022||$8,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2022 to Apr 8 2022||$4,340 per Night||2 Nights|
This villa is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, Arrecife Royale is equipped with an array of amenities that include:
• Daily housekeeping services
• Butler service
• Chef service
• Bathroom amenities
• Welcome drinks and snacks
• Transfer from Punta Cana Airport
• Fruit basket upon arrival
• Private check-in at the property
• Wireless internet access
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Liquor and wine
• Lobster dinner
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||2 Queen
|4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 9||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 2 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 3 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 10 | Half||Toilet|
600m to La Cana Beach & Golf Club and Spa 6 Senses
2.8 km to Playa Blanca Beach
3.3 km to tennis courts
4.2 km to the airport and Ojos Indigenas
5.2 km to the supermarket
6.1 km to Corales Golf Course
PUNTA CANA RESORT GOLF COURSES
• La Cana Golf Club is a 27-hole golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14-holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea. Designed by P.B. Dye, this course has become a favorite of golfers from all over the world, and keeping in line with Punta Cana Resort & Club's efforts to be as environmentally friendly as possible, La Cana Golf Club was the first course in the Caribbean to use paspalum, a grass seed that can be watered using sea water. Golf Magazine has compared La Cana to Pebble Beach and declared it the 'number one course in the Caribbean.'
PUNTA CANA RESORT RESTAURANTS
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola Restaurant, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Modeled on a fishing boat, La Yola restaurant perches on the sea at the Punta Cana Resort & Club Marina, with magnificent views of the sparkling turquoise waters. Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo Restaurant, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in our own organic gardens. Make sure you try The Lion Fish, and help restore the balance of our marine environment. Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world.
• Playa Blanca is located beach side on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Horseback riding, Segway Touring, kite/wind surfing, bicycle, and golf cart rentals are available onsite. Playa Blanca is also a unique venue for a private event or wedding to remember.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. If you prefer lighter fare, we serve a wide variety of options, including an artfully prepared Caesar salad with greens from our organic gardens.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Tortuga Bay Lounge is open daily from 5 PM until 12 AM, with Happy Hour from 5 PM to 7 PM, open to the public and our villa owners. English tea as well as a selection of scones, snacks, sandwiches and French pastries, is served from 4 PM to 6 PM daily.
• A private beach and bar for the exclusive usage of our Corales Home Owners located within Corales Golf Course and nestled in a beautiful Caribbean cove, Iguana Cove's specialty is Dominican Rum daiquiris.
PUNTA CANA BEACHES
• Playa Blanca is located beach side on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing on the wind. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Horseback riding, Segway Touring, kite/wind surfing, bicycle, and golf cart rentals are available onsite. Playa Blanca is also a unique venue for a private event or wedding to remember.
• After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceiling, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097