'The more the merrier.'
This quote is the best synthesis when you are looking for a thrilled and relax time to enjoy with friends or the entire family. All your beloved ones can we host simultaneously in this amazing estate of 13 bedrooms inside Punta Cana Resort, one the most exclusive gated villages in the Caribbean.
This estate is integrated by three independent villas (Arrecife 23, 24 and 25) which are side by side with garden access.
Imagine yourself in the middle of paradise, a gentle sea breeze against your face while enjoying in one of the most exclusive and luxury places.
This four bedroom ocean view villa in the Arrecife neighborhood inside the prestious village Punta Cana Resort is the perfect option to have some well deserved holidays. From the pool you can see the Caribbean Ocean and one of the most lush golf courses in the Dominican Republic.
Once you enter the villa you'll find an exquisite decorated foyer which leads you to a large living room and a fully equipped kitchen with an island in the middle. Downstairs you have a bedroom with a king bed, TV and its own en-suite bathroom. When you go upstairs you will find a bedroom with two queen beds, a twin bed, TV and en-suite bathroom, another bedrooms is endowed with a king bed, TV and its own en-suite bathroom and, finally you have the spacious master bedroom with a king bed, an integrated hot tub, TV and en-suite bathroom.
When you step outside you can cool off in the private swimming pool while making a barbecue and enjoy a drink on the bar in the gallery.
The building has four bedrooms, two have king beds and the other two have two full-size beds. Fully equipped kitchen, extensive living room terrace and dining room, private courtyard with swimming pool. All rooms include air conditioning, TV, private bathroom and walk-in closet.
The villa has five bedrooms, four with king beds and one with twin beds. Fully equipped kitchen, extensive living room terrace and dining room, private courtyard with swimming pool. All rooms include air conditioning, TV, private bathroom and walk-in closet. Please note the Jacuzzi has tempered water, not hot.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Spring Break||Apr 5 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$5,540 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$4,390 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2021 to Dec 28 2021||$10,540 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 29 2021 to Jan 5 2022||$10,540 per Night||14 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2022 to Feb 28 2022||$5,540 per Night||2 Nights|
|Spring Break | Easter||Mar 1 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$5,540 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Dec 17 2022||$4,390 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2022 to Dec 28 2022||$10,540 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 29 2022 to Jan 5 2023||$10,540 per Night||14 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2023 to Feb 28 2023||$5,540 per Night||2 Nights|
|Spring Break||Mar 1 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$5,540 per Night||4 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Arrecife 25 has a Jacuzzi tub with tempered water, not hot
The Arrecife Luxury Estate is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Airport transfer from Punta Cana Airport
• Housekeeping service
• Chef service
• Waiter service
• Private check-in at the property
• Welcome basket upon arrival
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Grocery list
• Babysitting service
• In-villa massages
• Four-passenger golf cart: from $60, six-passenger golf cart: from $90
• Bicycle rental: from $20
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|ARRECIFE 23 Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||2 Queen
|4 Guests||Additional Info|
|ARRECIFE 24 Suite 5 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8||2 Double||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|ARRECIFE 25 Suite 9 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 10||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 11||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 12||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 13||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|ARRECIFE 23 Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
|ARRECIFE 24 Bathroom 6 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 10 | Half||Toilet|
|ARRECIFE 25 Bathroom 11 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 12||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 13||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 13||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 14||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 15 | Half||Toilet|
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Dining Options at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in their own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Ananí offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Bars at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world. Open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
• Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below. Open at lunch from 12 PM to 4 PM and dinner at 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM. La Yola is located in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is located beachside on the Caribbean Sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. The bar is open daily between 7 AM and 8 PM.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Open daily from 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM.
Golf Courses at Puntacana Resort & Club
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest golf experiences.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea.
Beaches at Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing on the wind.
After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceilinged, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Activities at Puntacana Resort & Club
With 14 ball boys to chase tennis balls, seven ball boy players for match playing and three professional assistants ready for private, semi-private, camps, groups, singles and doubles strategy lessons and social tournaments for players of any level and age. Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center has several clay tennis courts, among the best in the Caribbean surrounded by authentic tropical vegetation.
Come visit the PUNTACANA Village to sample an assortment of exceptional shops, restaurants, Nacional SuperMarket and art galleries, Medical and Professional services, and Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Bring the kids to the playground and enjoy an ice cream as you relax among the Caribbean architecture. Or stay out and experience the spirited nightlife at Punta Cava, the village bar.
Puntacana Resort & Club is proud to be the only location within the Americas to feature the world renowned Six Senses Spa, located in La Cana Golf & Beach Club. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center. With indoor, individual or couples accommodations, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa features an array of treatment rooms. All are serene, peaceful settings in which you can enjoy the rejuvenating therapies of our international team. Whether you are undergoing a facial treatment or embarking on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa offers total tranquility for your heavenly Six Senses experience.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097