In the heart of Bavaro is Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Punta Cana's premier gated community. Guests staying within Cocotal have access to all Club facilities including the swimming pools, restaurants ($) and bars ($). Club facilities may be closed on certain days for private events.
Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant is located right on Bavaro Beach. Guests have access to access to all Beach Club facilities including the beach, restaurants ($) and bars ($).
Villa Paraiso is a stunning U-shaped villa built over two-levels. The villa has eight-bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, queen and king beds, plenty of closet space, TV and air-condition. There are three-master bedrooms (one-downstairs and two-upstairs), each with a king bed. The remaining five-bedrooms all have a queen bed in each room. The master bedroom on the ground floor has direct access to the swimming pool area, and master bedrooms on the first floor have a balcony with beautiful views of the pool and lake in front of the villa.
It's the perfect villa for vacation and/or events such as bachelor/bachelorette parties, small destination weddings, private corporate retreats, etc. The outdoor swimming pool area will be the setting for your epic daytime pool parties and chic evening cocktail parties and dinners underneath the stars.
You'll enjoy taking soothing dips in the swimming pool and Jacuzzi (both are heated) and relaxing on the deck surrounding the pool where you can lounge and soak up the sun on one of the comfortable sunbeds. If you don't feel like lounging, you can have a game of basketball as there's even a basketball hoop on the deck next to the pool!
Have a good time with your friends sitting at your own bar or playing a friendly game of pool and foosball (table football/soccer). Enjoy your meals al fresco style as you dine on the patio by the pool and overlooking the lake and golf course.
The interior of Villa Paraiso is modern and very stylish with vibrant Caribbean artwork that give the villa a warm and welcoming feel.
Villa Paraiso welcomes you through impressive double front doors that lead straight into the living room area. Here, you'll be met by incredible double height windows that offer a breathtaking view of the pool area, lake and golf course. Continue through the living room and walk out the double glass doors to go outside. This is your Caribbean Paradise!
On the ground level of the villa, you'll find the grand living room area, which is a great place to entertain and hang out in the comfortable sofa area. There's also a bar in the living room (beverages are not included) with a large TV and a poker table. If you are having an event, you can also hire a professional bartender for the night or for the duration of your stay ($).
The formal dining room is set up with a large dining table which seats 16 comfortably - or, if you want to dine more casually, you can choose to enjoy your meals outside on the screened-in patio.
The kitchen is fully equipped and a gourmet Chef is indeed included in your villa rental! Your personal chef is ready to prepare all of your meals as requested and planned prior to your arrival, so you have less to worry about during your vacation (groceries are not included). If you want to cook your own meals, the chef must be present as many of the kitchen items belong to him personally.
The upper level of the villa is where you'll find most of the bedrooms. There are two-master bedrooms in each wing of the villa with large balconies and some of the best views of the villa!
Upstairs, you'll find the game area with a Foosball table and a pool table which will definitely provide hours of fun during your vacation. You can also relax on a comfortable couch and watch TV.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$1,650 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$1,980 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 9 2022||$3,740 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 10 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$1,980 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$1,650 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$1,980 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2022 to Jan 9 2023||$3,740 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 10 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$1,980 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Estate Paraiso is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Housekeeping service
• Chef service
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfer
• In-villa spa treatments
• Grocery list
• All-inclusive meal plan and house bar
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9 | Half||Toilet|
Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Dominican Republic
Punta Cana is a resort and residential community located in La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay Hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Cap Cana is a truly ecological wonderland that includes three miles of beautiful white sand beaches, protected harbour marina only minutes away from one of the best fisheries of the world.
• La Palapa is lauded as one of the best restaurants in the area. Fish and seafood prepared to perfection, sumptuous gnocchi, linguini, sushi and fusion cuisine are served along with breathtaking views of the Caleton Beach Club. Open daily from 12 PM to 10 PM.
• Inspired by years of research, the menu at Mediterraneo exudes a journey of flavors and ingredients from Mediterranean cultures and blends local elements with specialties flown in from artisan suppliers in Europe. Open daily for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and for dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• The ideal, on the docks setting of Acqua Mare lets you enjoy the hub of activity at the Marina, offering a delicious menu with international flavors. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 12 PM to 3 PM for lunch and 7 PM to 11 PM for dinner.
• The Steak House offers prime cut Angus beef grilled on a sizzling wood and charcoal fire, the traditional Argentine way.
• Architecturally stunning, Blue Marlin lies directly on the surface of the sea, featuring the enjoyment of the panoramic seascape at lunch or sunset. Open daily from 12 PM to 11 PM.
• Wok offers the savory fusion of fine Asian Cuisine with European gastronomy. Tandori ovens, woks, bamboo baskets and teppanyaki ritual tables are used to conjure up the magic of the culinary oriental emporium.
• La Tosca de la Mona is a local Spanish tavern located at the Marina, the perfect spot to enjoy delicious tapas and drinks. Open daily from 5 PM to 12 AM.
• Located within AlSol Luxury Village, serving a Mediterranean style cuisine, Il Cielo overlooking the gorgeous Cap Cana Marina will set the tone for a fantastic gourmet experience.
• The Cavalier Grill is the perfect place to entertain guests or enjoy a relaxing family lunch. Young ones can play in the quad while parents are free to take in the laid back atmosphere at the 'paso fino' terrace. Open Monday to Thursday from 12 PM to 7 PM.
• At the heart of the club house, overlooking the pristine polo fields, lays the Cavalier Steak House. With exceptional ambiance, this relaxed steakhouse restaurant offers a unique dining experience. Open Monday to Thursday.
• Bella Vista is located at Punta Espada Golf Club offers Mexican specialties and great ambiance for the golf aficionado and seductive views of those fabulous fairways.
• Authentic Italian cuisine with the flavors and influences of other cultures. Its contemporary resort style makes Capriccio a favorite choice.
• Grab a sandwich or salad and refreshing drink poolside at Blue Lagoon, where light fare and deli favorites are always on the menu. Located at Eden Roc, Blue Lagoon is open for lunch and snacks, only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM.
• The Mexican dishes you know and love, are all on the menu at Xoxolati. The freshest ingredients, cooked according to time honored family recipes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Blue Lotus provides the ultimate in fine dining merging dishes from the Far East including Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, China and includes a tempting selection of signature fusion dishes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Cafeina Coffee House convenient coffee shop in Cap Cana at the entrance of Ciudad Las Canas. Serving fresh coffee, cappuccino, and pastries along with hot sandwiches and fresh salads.
Activities and Adventures
The Cap Cana Marina has over 130 slips, accommodating up to 150-foot yachts, with complete services for captains and crew. Its coastlines and proximity are considered among the best spots in the world for fishing and deep-water diving. The Marina has been the scene of world-famous fishing tournaments and has become a popular destination among those who enjoy record-breaking fishing.
Eden Roc Beach Club (former Caleton Beach Club) offers a fashionable and fun setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of sun, sea, sand as well as the more urbane pursuits of fine dining, spa and wellness, and shopping. Accessible only by guests of Eden Roc at Cap Cana hotel and members, the Beach Club provides an intimate setting to connect with loved ones, new friends and yourself.
Juanillo Beach is synonymous with calm, casual and completely 'cool'. This bohemian corner of the world possesses a wide-open beach, crystal blue pool-like waters which extend between Cap Cana Marina and Sanctuary Cap Cana Golf & Spa Resort.
Indulge in playing a round of golf as only the legendary Golden Bear Jack Nicklaus could have envisioned and brought to life. His signature Punta Espada Golf Course accentuates the natural contours of the land and the views of the Caribbean Sea. This challenging par-72 course was ranked as the number one golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golf Week Magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011. It was also classified in Robb Report's 'Best of the Best Golf Courses in the World' in May 2007. Punta Espada has also had the honor of hosting the Cap Cana Championship, a PGA Champions Tour, on multiple occasions.
The stunning Golden Bear Lodge tennis courts or the beautiful paddle court at the Marina Beach provide an intense and fun workout opportunity.
Bavaro is a tourist area in Punta Cana, located in La Altagracia province, the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic.
• Sit down with your friends at Huracan Cafe to enjoy a chilly beer under the Caribbean sun. This place also has sophisticated dishes, entrees and appetizers. The best eclectic choice for everybody.
• The Chef's at Balicana are passionate with Asian food and it can be proven with the exquisite flavors, subtle fusions and aromatics touches served in every dish.
• Get into the Caribbean state of mind with the beachfront Soles Chill Bar. Nestled on Bavaro's sugar sand beach directly facing the ocean, Soles offers guests live music, great tropical cuisine and rocking weekend parties that keep the heat up long after the sun sets.
• Wide selection of pastas and pizzas all in a comfortable atmosphere. Sit outside in the D'Angelo's courtyard or in their large upstairs eating area.
• This is a unique place with personalized attention, since the owner of Garota Rodizio & Grill is directly in charge to prepare the brochettes and grill them over vegetable carbon until they reach the perfect cooking point. Vegetarians can opt among a wide array of salads and farofa rice which is a typical Brazilian side dish with mandioca flour.
• Citrus serves a wide variety of foods, including burgers, steaks, pasta dishes, sushi and more. It is casual and the service very good.
• Dalia's Cafe & Bakery is one of the best bakeries in Bavaro where you can taste the freshest breads and collations. This cafe offers breakfasts, lunches, snacks, variety of breads, desserts, coffee, tea, wine, juices in an agradable ambiance. You can also have a piece of their delicious cakes.
• Mix of flavors, dishes which are indeed a kitchen's masterpiece. Pleasure to all your senses, combined with a first-class ambiance and service. These are the primary elements to make your stay at Noah unforgettable.
• In the middle of the Caribbean and craving for a real Italian pizza? Venezia is the right spot! Taste the thin, crunchy and crispy pizzas with fresh products and the best mozzarella cheese. Believe us, you won't get disappointed.
Activities and Adventures
Blue Mall Punta Cana features 86 available spaces, distributed in a total of 18,857 marketable square meters. To the north there is an entertainment area, the food court and three (3) restaurants with terraces of 100 square meters built over a tropical oasis. It has two entryways, located on the road towards Punta Cana International Airport and on the road to Juanillo/Cap Cana.
Bartering with the beach vendors is a unique Punta Cana shopping experience. But, if you prefer to shop in comfort with air conditioning, clean rest rooms and a choice of watering holes where you can rest your weary feet then Palma Real Shopping Village is for you. It's located on the main road just next to the entrance to Paradisius Palma Real and Melia Caribe Tropical Resorts.
The region's most complete shopping experience, located at Coco Loco intersection. San Juan Shopping Center is a contemporary shopping destination, offering a seven-screen movie theater, many well-known jewelry and clothing brand shops, and other shops such as a pharmacy, electronics and banks. Some of the shops include the surf and skate shop CoastRiders, Adidas, I Love Punta Cana, Crocs, Levis, and Carmen Sol. There is also a Spanish gourmet store, called Garum.
The tricky holes of Cabeza de Toro Golf Course are designed to have fun while enjoying the stunning views of lakes and palm trees of the Caribbean. You will face technical shots from tees to Greens and other hidden surprises. Every shot is a new challenge. These nine holes will show if you really are as good as you think and if you're ready for more. Do not miss this opportunity! The course has a Pro shop, rental clubs, golf carts, lockers and golf lessons for beginners.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097