Guests of Cocotal Mansion will have complimentary access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant and bar (extra cost for food and beverages) and access to the Cocotol Golf & Country Club common pool area with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kid's pool and playground, restaurant and bar (extra cost for food and beverages).
Welcome to Cocotal Mansion! This property is a combination of two villas located side by side: Lake View Villa (eight bedrooms) and Villa Wyss (four bedrooms).
Lake View Villa
Lake View Villa is a gorgeous eight-bedroom villa built in two levels, with a large pool-side terrace, balconies and a rooftop terrace. You can enjoy your own swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as a screened, outdoor dining room - perfect for those tropical dinners with your family and friends.
The interior is kept in a contemporary Scandinavian style, simple and minimal decor with all white furniture, which gives the space a clean and modern feel.
All eight bedrooms have their own en suite bathroom, plenty of closet space, TV and air conditioning - and can be set up with either a king bed or two twin beds. Most bedrooms have access to a balcony or to the terrace by the pool. Six bedrooms are located in the main house and two bedrooms are located in a separate (two-level) guesthouse. The villa has two master bedrooms - one with a large terrace and the other with a rooftop terrace.
The living and dining room is the place to lounge and entertain. This space has a 60" cable TV and large, roomy sofas where you can relax and feel at home. The formal dining room is set up with a large dining table which seats 16 persons comfortably. Or, if you want to dine more casually, you can choose to enjoy your meals outside on the screened-in patio, which seats 24 persons.
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped and designed for a real gourmet Chef - which does come included in your villa rental! Your personal chef is ready to prepare all of your meals as requested and planned prior to your arrival, so you have less to worry about during your vacation (food and beverages are not included).
The villa also has a pool table and an office space with desk and 3 office chairs located upstairs in a small nook in the hallway between the bedrooms.
Villa Wyss is a charming single-level villa, which makes it super convenient for multi-generational families and if you are traveling with children. You can enjoy a large garden oasis and private swimming pool with a furnished palapa (an open-sided deck with a roof) island. This is the place to lounge, relax and soak up the sun in complete privacy.
The interior of the villa is kept in a tropical, Bali style with lots of rich wood and warm colors. The living room has beautiful, high vaulted ceilings, air condition, ceiling fan, comfortable furniture, TV and direct access to the patio. The living room also connects with the indoor, formal dining room which seats up to eight people.
The large kitchen with cooking island is equipped with everything necessary to prepare your meals during your vacation. However, as you have a chef included with Lake View Villa, you will most likely be enjoying all of your meals next door.
Villa Wyss has four bedrooms, all with high vaulted ceilings, air condition, ceiling fan, TV and closet. The master bedroom has a gorgeous king canopy bed and en suite bathroom with shower. Bedrooms two and three both have a queen bed and en suite bathroom with shower. The fouth bedroom is the smallest (and coziest) bedroom with queen bed and a private bathroom with shower.
The outdoor area of the villa is probably where you will spend most of your time. The large patio has nice outdoor furniture with Bali-style sofas where you can relax in the shade and a dining table. From the patio you have access to your private gym and also to the pool area and backyard. The outdoor dining area includes a kitchen with a unique, wood or charcoal fired Argentinean grill with oven. This casual dining area is covered and seats 12 people.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 10 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$2,450 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$2,200 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$2,450 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 9 2022||$5,100 per Night||14 Nights|
|High||Jan 10 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$2,450 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Jacuzzi on the property
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private airport transfer from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport
• Car rental and other transportation
• Spa treatments or in-villa massages
• Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
• Grocery shopping (cost of groceries plus 15% service)
• All-inclusive meal plan for food and beverages
• House bar (cost of bottles plus 15% service charge)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Suite 1 | Lake View Villa Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Lake View Villa Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Lake View Villa||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 | Lake View Villa||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 | Lake View Villa||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6 | Lake View Villa||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7 | Lake View Villa||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8 | Lake View Villa||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 9 | Villa Wyss Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 10 | Villa Wyss||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 11 | Villa Wyss||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 12 | Villa Wyss||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Lake View Villa Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Lake View Villa Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Lake View Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Lake View Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Lake View Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Lake View Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7 | Lake View Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8 | Lake View Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9 | Lake View Villa Half||Toilet|
|Bathroom 10 | Villa Wyss Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 11 | Villa Wyss||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 12 | Villa Wyss||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 13 | Villa Wyss||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 14 | Villa Wyss Half||Toilet|
Punta Cana is a resort and residential community located in La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay Hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Restaurants | Bars
• La Palapa is lauded as one of the best restaurants in the area. Fish and seafood prepared to perfection, sumptuous gnocchi, linguini, sushi and fusion cuisine are served along with breathtaking views of the Caleton Beach Club. Open daily from 12 PM to 10 PM.
• Inspired by years of research, the menu at Mediterraneo exudes a journey of flavors and ingredients from Mediterranean cultures and blends local elements with specialties flown in from artisan suppliers in Europe. Open daily for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and for dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• The ideal, on the docks setting of Acqua Mare lets you enjoy the hub of activity at the Marina, offering a delicious menu with international flavors. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 12 PM to 3 PM for lunch and 7 PM to 11 PM for dinner.
• The Steak House offers prime cut Angus beef grilled on a sizzling wood and charcoal fire, the traditional Argentine way.
• Architecturally stunning, Blue Marlin lies directly on the surface of the sea, featuring the enjoyment of the panoramic seascape at lunch or sunset. Open daily from 12 PM to 11 PM.
• Wok offers the savory fusion of fine Asian Cusine with European gastronomy. Tandori ovens, woks, bamboo baskets and teppanyaki ritual tables are used to conjure up the magic of the culinary oriental emporium.
• La Tosca de la Mona is a local Spanish tavern located at the Marina, the perfect spot to enjoy delicious tapas and drinks. Open daily from 5 PM to 12 AM.
• Located within AlSol Luxury Village, serving a Mediterranean style cuisine, Il Cielo overlooking the gorgeous Cap Cana Marina will set the tone for a fantastic gourmet experience.
• The Cavalier Grill is the perfect place to entertain guests or enjoy a relaxing family lunch. Young ones can play in the quad while parents are free to take in the laid back atmosphere at the 'paso fino' terrace. Open Monday to Thursday from 12 PM to 7 PM.
• At the heart of the club house, overlooking the pristine polo fields, lays the Cavalier Steak House. With exceptional ambiance, this relaxed steakhouse restaurant offers a unique dining experience. Open Monday to Thursday.
• Bella Vista is located at Punta Espada Golf Club offers Mexican specialties and great ambiance for the golf aficionado and seductive views of those fabulous fairways.
• Authentic Italian cuisine with the flavors and influences of other cultures. Its contemporary resort style that makes Capriccio a favorite choice.
• Grab a sandwich or salad and refreshing drink poolside at Blue Lagoon, where light fare and deli favorites are always on the menu. Located at Eden Roc, Blue Lagoon is open for lunch and snacks, only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM.
• The Mexican dishes you know and love, are all on the menu at Xoxolati. The freshest ingredients, cooked according to time honored family recipes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Blue Lotus provides the ultimate in fine dining merging dishes from the Far East including Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, China and includes a tempting selection of signature fusion dishes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Cafeina Coffee House convenient coffee shop in Cap Cana at the entrance of Ciudad Las Canas. Serving fresh coffee, cappuccino, and pastries along with hot sandwiches and fresh salads.
• Eden Roc Beach Club (former Caleton Beach Club) offers a fashionable and fun setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of sun, sea, sand as well as the more urbane pursuits of fine dining, spa and wellness, and shopping. Accessible only by guests of Eden Roc at Cap Cana hotel and members, the Beach Club provides an intimate setting to connect with loved ones, new friends and yourself. Access to Beach Club costs $50 per person.
Juanillo Beach is an amazing spot is synonymous with calm, casual and completely 'cool'. This bohemian corner of the world possesses a wide-open beach, crystal blue pool-like waters which extend between Cap Cana Marina and Sanctuary Cap Cana Golf & Spa Resort.
Indulge in playing a round of golf as only the legendary Golden Bear Jack Nicklaus could have envisioned and brought to life. His signature Punta Espada Golf Course accentuates the natural contours of the land and the views of the Caribbean Sea. This challenging par-72 course was ranked as the number one golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golfweek Magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011. It also classified in Robb Report’s Best of the Best Golf Courses in the World in May 2007. Punta Espada has also had the honor of hosting the Cap Cana Championship, a PGA Champions Tour, on multiple occasions. The Clubhouse located at hole 19 has an amazing view of holes 10 to 18, the practice range, and the breathtaking Caribbean Sea. The Club has an area of 3,252 square meters and features the Bella Vista restaurant, spacious dressing rooms and lockers, an exceptional pro-shop, and a relaxing members lounge.
Our state-of-the-art marina is the perfect place to begin your day of adventures. Go sailing in your yacht, tour the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic, and fish and explore the treasures of our island, all before returning to our safe harbor in Cap Cana by the afternoon.
The Cap Cana Marina has over 130 slips, accommodating up to 150-foot yachts, with complete services for captains and crew. Its coastlines and proximity are considered among the best spots in the world for fishing and deep-water diving. The Marina has been the scene of world-famous fishing tournaments and has become a popular destination among those who enjoy record-breaking fishing. Due to the inland construction of the marina, it is considered a protected harbor, providing a very valuable commodity during hurricane season.
Restaurants | Bars
• Sit down with your friends at Huracan Cafe to enjoy a chilly beer under the Caribbean sun. This place has also sophisticated dishes, entrees and appetizer. The best eclectic choice for everybody.
• The Chef's at Balicana are passionate with Asian food and it can be proven with the exquisite flavors, subtle fusions and aromatics touches served in every dish.
• Get into the Caribbean state of mind with the beachfront Soles Chill Bar. Nestled on Bavaro's sugar sand beach directly facing the ocean, Soles offers guests live music, great tropical cuisine and rocking weekend parties that keep the heat up long after the sun sets.
• Wide selection of pastas and pizzas all in a comfortable atmosphere. Sit outside in the D'Angelo's courtyard or in their large upstairs eating area.
• This is a unique place with personalized attention, since the owner of Garota Rodizio & Grill is directly in charge to prepare the brochettes and grill them over vegetal carbon until they reach the perfect cooking point. Vegetarians can opt among a wide array of salads and farofa rice which is a typical Brazilian side dish with mandioca flour.
• Citrus serves a wide variety of foods, including burgers, steaks, pasta dishes, sushi and more. It is casual and the service very good.
• Dalia's Cafe & Bakery is one of the best bakeries in Bavaro where you can taste the freshest breads and collations. This cafe offers breakfasts, lunches, snacks, variety of breads, desserts, coffee, tea, wine, juices in an agradable ambiance. You can also have a piece of their delicious cakes.
• Mix of flavors, dishes which are indeed a kitchen's masterpiece. Pleasure to all your senses, combined with a first-class ambiance and service. These are the primary elements to make your stay at Noah unforgettable.
• In the middle of the Caribbean and craving for a real Italian pizza? Venezia is the right spot! Taste the thin, crunchy and crispy pizzas with fresh products and the best mozzarella cheese. Believe us, you won't get disappointed.
• The land, with a total of 112,847 square meters, created an environment full of tropical vegetation and a landscape that is in keeping with the climate of Punta Cana. Blue Mall Punta Cana features 86 available spaces, distributed in a total of 18,857 marketable square meters. To the north there is an entertainment area, the food court and three restaurants with terraces of 100 square meters built over a tropical oasis. It has two entryways, located on the road towards the International Airport of Punta Cana and on the road to Juanillo / Cap Cana. Four pedestrian entrances in the east and west sides of the building, with two shortcuts to the restaurants, which allows for easy access to any area of the mall. With an investment of about $40 million dollars, Blue Mall Punta Cana is the largest shopping center in the area. With modern facilities, entertainment areas and wide parking spaces, strategically distributed.
• Bartering with the beach vendors is a unique Punta Cana shopping experience. But, if you prefer to shop in comfort with air conditioning, clean rest rooms and a choice of watering holes where you can rest your weary feet then Palma Real Shopping Village is for you. It's located on the main road just next to the entrance to Paradisius Palma Real and Melia Caribe Tropical Resorts.
• The region's most complete shopping experience, located at Coco Loco intersection. San Juan Shopping Center is a contemporary shopping destination, offering a seven-screen movie theater, many well-known jewelry and clothing brand shops, and other shops such as a pharmacy, electronics and banks. Some of the shops include the surf and skate shop CoastRiders, Adidas, I Love Punta Cana, Crocs, Levis, and Carmen Sol. There is also a Spanish gourmet store, called Garum.
Five lakes and many trees define this small but challenging course. Designed for both the experienced golfer and the beginner, this course has nine holes. If you want to play 18 holes you can go twice. Narrow and challenging fairways,, that are fully integrated with the natural landscape. The golf course is part of the Hotel Catalonia Bavaro in Punta Cana Cabeza de Toro. This hotel has two golf courses and pitch and putt. The tricky holes of Cabeza de Toro Golf Course are designed to have fun while enjoying the stunning views of lakes and palms trees of the Caribbean. You will face technical shots from tees to Greens and other hidden surprises. Every shot is a new challenge. These nine holes will show if you really are as good as you think and if you're ready for more. Do not miss this opportunity! The course has Pro shop, rental clubs, golf carts, lockers and golf lessons for beginners.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097