Construction is taking place in the lobby during June 2022 and may create some noise issues. Due to these repairs, the Fitness Center will also be closed from June 16-26th 2022. Even though the machines won’t be available, the use of our free weights and mats at the Gazebo area for anyone who wants to workout al fresco. There are also have Yoga and Pilates classes twice a week as another form of exercise. Contact a Rental Escapes villa specialist for more information about how this may impact your stay.
Walk straight out into our fabulous pool canals and be the closest to the beach as possible. Select to stay on the first level featuring a two-bedroom casita with a Jacuzzi or stay in the second level featuring a two bedroom casita with a rooftop terrace and Jacuzzi (additional cost).
Low Season Savings
Book your Stay at Sublime Samana Hotel with Rental Escapes for travel low season 2023 and receive 15% off your nightly rate.
Contact a villa specialist for more information. Offers cannot be combined.
Offer valid from 2022-04-25 to 2023-03-31
For travel between 2023-05-01 and 2023-12-21
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High Season||Jan 5 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$536 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low Season||May 1 2023 to Dec 20 2023||$438 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 21 2023 to Jan 4 2024||$799 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 5 2024 to Apr 30 2024||$536 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
|• Standard occupancy is four guests (each additional guest will be charged $35, maximum occupancy is five guests)|
• Half Board: Includes dinner ($65 per adult per day, $33 per child per day under the age of 12)
• Full Board: Includes lunch and dinner ($105 per adult and $53 per child under the age of 12)
• Meals are based on special menu, three courses allowed per person with non-alcoholic drinks.
• Must be purchased for entire stay and all guests staying in the room over the age of 3.
• Prices are per person, per night and subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
• Does not apply to special events and menus including but not limited to Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve. These special events, non-menu items and alcoholic drinks are available for an extra charge.
The 2 BDM Casita Jacuzzi at Sublime Samana Hotel is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper (nightly turndown service)
• Laundry service
• Airport transfer
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Chef ($)
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||2 Queen||3 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences, Dominican Republic
Caressing the crystal-clear waters of the Samaná Peninsula, Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences, is an exclusive collection of 46 private suites and casitas nestled on the country's most dazzling beaches. The luxury property is located in one of the least discovered, most unspoiled natural habitats of the Dominican Republic and Caribbean as a whole. During a stay in Sublime Samana's architecturally stunning suites and casitas, guests can enjoy adventurous educational excursions, the beauty of the pristine ocean, and the personal service and luxury of a boutique hotel.
Dining at Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences
• The wood-paneled and white washed interior of Bistro is perfectly complimented by large windows and a beautiful terrace allowing a casual, yet elegant feel. The full-service restaurant is connected to Bistro's Bar & Lounge where guests can enjoy a refreshing cocktail or glass of wine before or after meals. The restaurant's menu is based on the availability of fresh and seasonal local ingredients. The Bistro is open for daily breakfast, dinner on select days, and offers a children's menu. Open for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Maximize your experience in the mesmerizing tropical haven by eating breakfast or lunch on the beachside grill La Palapa. For guests looking to cool off and grab a drink without having to leave the comforts of the sand, the beachside bar offers 'cocos fríos,' a local favorite, as well as frozen tropical concoctions perfect for a day in the sun. Make sure to try all the different ceviches made with fresh seafood and local ingredients. La Palapa is open daily for lunch and dinner on select days when we offer delicious barbecues. Open for lunch from 11 AM to 6 PM and dinner from 6:30 PM and 10:30 PM.
• Forget all your worries as you enjoy the cool, casual atmosphere and good music as well as a wide variety of seasonal drinks at Bar Bistro. Relax with a cocktail before or after dinner while lounging at the bar area or at the Gazebo where you can enjoy the flowy Caribbean breeze and appreciate the serene and sublime surroundings. Open from 11 AM to 11 PM.
Activities and Experiences at Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences
The Coconut Whispers Spa is filled with nutritional properties and purifying energies that help with healing both the physical and spiritual well-being. A unique experience that touches all the senses and where the aromas, flavors, and textures converge to give you an unforgettable memory.
Los Haïtises National Park is a national verdant treasure. The name, Haiti, comes from the Taíno language meaning highland. The park has the greatest diversity of fauna, including two endemic mammal species threatened with extinction. Visitors can reach this popular ecotourism destination by speedboat to explore caves adorned with pictographs, admire rich tropical vegetation teeming with seabirds, and swim in crystal clear natural swimming pools around Caño Hondo.
The Dominican Republic has some of the calmest, virginous beaches in the Caribbean. Beautiful waves, nice breezes, aquamarine waters and almost white sandy beaches project the epitome of paradise. Sail along the Cabo Samana cliffs for a day of snorkeling and relaxing on the sandy shores of Playa Fronton followed by an exploration through the secluded area of the coconut-rimmed Playa Madama.
A half-hour away from Las Terrenas lies the starting point of the unforgettable hike to the 52 metre-high El Limon Waterfall. Guests have the option to either horseback or walk their way to the destination. On horse, the trek should take less than hour while on foot the trek could be longer, depending on each individual's fitness level. The guided excursion will take you through an uneven, uphill terrain where you can appreciate the surrounding flora and fauna found on the way to the waterfall.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri