Guests of Vista Chavon 16 have access to Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities including three Pete Dye golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants and bars, use of towels and chaise lounges at the pool by the main hotel area, Minitas Beach, Altos de Chavon and more. Food and beverages, sports activities and facilities have an additional fee. $25 per adult per night (guests over the age of 12), $12 per child per night (guests age 4 to 12). No charge for guests under the age of 4.
The gentle sea breeze percolating softly through all the windows, marvel a sunset on the Caribbean horizon, hearing the evergreen palm trees dancing along the wind and the hit of a golf ball gets the attention next to the large garden. These events can only be experienced at the same time in only one place inside Casa de Campo, one of the most acclaimed and traditional resorts throughout the whole Caribbean: Vista Chavon 16.
Loyal to the traditional and classic Dominican style, this seven-bedroom property offers unique and ample views to the sea, lake and golf course due to its horseshoe shape. Through the majestic main foyer, you will discover a balanced ambiance between the immaculate white, the coralina tiles and the wooden floors and roofs. Most common spaces are open to the outdoors, ensuring the purest air. For preparing a little snack you have a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast area next to a patio. The dining room offers seats for 14 guests, surrounded by modern paintings and lighted by a bronze chandelier, while the living room combines avant-gard touches with a flamboyant hanging lamp. For the lazy, the ideal meeting point is the large media room to see their favorite movies sitting on the comfy individual sofas.
Stepping outside is a welcoming encounter with nature. Walking down the coralina perron, the pool area with a curvy-shaped infinity pool invites you to cool off after a long beach day and the unique views of the lake, Caribbean Sea, and the golf course will imprint in every guest an unforgettable image.
For resting, seven large and comfortable bedrooms are at your service, starting upstairs with the broad master bedrooms with a king bed, TV and en suite bathroom with access to the balcony. On the same level, you have a second bedroom with another king bed and en suite bathroom. The third one has two bunk beds and a crib with an en suite bathroom. Downstairs, the fourth and fifth bedroom have a king bed and en suite bathroom each next to the sixth and seventh bedroom have 2 full beds and en suite bathrooms each.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Spring Break | Easter||Mar 1 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$2,580 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$2,580 per Night||2 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Vista Chavon 16 is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Housekeeping services
• Chef and butler services (8 AM to 9 PM)
• Minivan available (for guests only driven by butler inside Casa de Campo, fuel at customer's expense)
• Bathroom amenities
• One time transfer from La Romana Airport
• Fruit basket upon arrival
• Private check-in at the property
• Wireless internet access and cable TV
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Grocery list
• Babysitting services
• Golf cart
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||4 Child
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 6||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 7||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romama and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,00 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
RESTAURANTS | BAR
ALTOS DE CHAVON
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dinning areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
CASA DE CAMPO HOTEL
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
• In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labouers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog feature seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the God name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. the course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number 1 course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
• Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
• The Links is a Pete Dye golf course design with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, the resort and villas of Casa de Campo. The course layout is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses in which the greens are small and elevated and several lagoons are featured.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097