Guests of The Hacienda will be charged the Casa de Campo Resort Fee. Guests will have access to resort areas and amenities. Amenities include beaches, golf courses, the Marina, restaurants and bars. The resort fee is $25 per adult per day (age 12 and older), $12 per child per day (age 4 to 12). Resort fees are subject to change without notice.
When you stay at The Hacienda, you will have a range of exclusive five-star services at your fingertips and access to the facilities at Casa de Campo, including three Pete Dye golf courses, restaurants & bars, food trucks, Minitas Beach Club, tennis courts, equestrian center, shooting center, water sports, marina, and much more. This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, tennis and golf.
Nested in one of the quietest and private quarters of Casa de Campo, The Hacienda offers a mind-calming view on the golf course submerged in lush interior gardens. Common areas have been redesigned By Sambour bringing the warmth of Colombian magic and the life of coral pigments to this enchanting Villa. The hacienda is the ideal vacation home to relax, exercise, dine with friends and enjoy all Casa de Campo features.
The Hacienda is a luxurious five-bedroom, single-level villa, which makes it very convenient for multi-generational families.
In the center of the exuberant main patio, guests can enjoy a colourful jungle sitting area. This is an ideal place to have drinks by the swimming pool, surrounded by nature, with an inspiring view of the pool and golf.
Overlooking the pool, the gazebo is a great place for working out with the Bowflex full gym set. It is also a great area for barbecue grilling and having lunch by the pool.
The private island spot under the stars is ideal for dreaming and disconnecting under the stars. You will be surrounded by tall palm trees and beautiful outdoor lighting. From here, you have a great view of the villa, especially at night time.
The Hacienda only has one floor (level), which makes it super easy and convenient for guests of all ages and families travelling with small children.
The large living room is air-conditioned and has a very comfortable setup. The space is great for hot days when you are done with hot weather.
The main dining room is decorated with massive, Colombian chandeliers and has very high ceilings. An oversized credenza and vitrine complement a beautiful 14-seat dining table overlooking the main patio.
The villa has a large kitchen with a central island, double sink, new 36-inch wide stove and oven, extensive granite countertop, large fridge and freezer. A cozy dining area and high ceilings complete the open kitchen, which has everything you need to prepare a lovely dinner.
The Hacienda has five large bedrooms.
Macondo Master Bedroom: Very spacious bedroom, carved mahogany king-size bed, two beautifully hand-carved mirrors with delicate silver leaf work, renaissance style chandelier, panoramic garden and golf view, sectional sofa and coffee table.
The master bathroom is a spacious and luminous bathroom with a double sink, open ceiling shower with interior garden, closed shower for rainy days, all marble floors and walls. Large mirrors.
Antioquia bedroom: two beautiful Queen size beds with antique frames. This bedroom has a balcony ideal for enjoying your morning coffee with a view. Very high wooden ceiling. The bathroom is an all-marble full bathroom with a glass door shower and lots of light.
Cartagena Bedroom: two Full-Size beds, beautiful hand-painted armoire, wide windows with garden view. TV with Amazon firestick. Very high wooden ceiling. The bathroom is an all-marble bathroom with a glass door shower.
Cali Bedroom: King size bed and very high ceiling. This bedroom has a garden view. The bathroom is an all-marble bathroom with a glass door shower.
Magdalena Bedroom: two full-size beds, spacious, wide windows with garden view and very high wooden ceiling. The bathroom is an all-marble bathroom with a glass door shower.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High Season||Jan 10 2021 to Mar 28 2021||$1,188 per Night||5 Nights|
|Easter||Mar 29 2021 to Apr 7 2021||$1,188 per Night||5 Nights|
|High Season||Apr 8 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$1,188 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$1,089 per Night||3 Nights|
|High Season||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$1,188 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 9 2022||$3,465 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 10 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$1,188 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||May 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$1,089 per Night||3 Nights|
|High Season||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$1,188 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2022 to Jan 9 2023||$3,465 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
The Hacienda is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• One golf cart
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Chef service
• Grocery shopping
• Airport transfer
• Spa treatments
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Suite 1 | Macondo Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2 | Cartagena||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 3 | Magdalena||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 4 | Cali||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5 | Antioquia||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Half||Toilet|
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097