Guests of Ingenio 9 have access to Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities including three Pete Dye golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants and bars, use of towels and chaise lounges at the pool by the main hotel area, Minitas Beach, Altos de Chavon and more. Food and beverages, sports activities and facilities have an additional fee. $25 per adult per night (guests over the age of 12), $12 per child per night (guests age 4 to 12). No charge for guests under the age of 4.
Ingenio 9 is located at the famous Casa de Campo five-star resort. This is a luxurious paradise where you'll find plenty of facilities and amenities, including four world-class Pete Dye golf courses (e.g. Teeth of the Dog), equestrian center with polo field, tennis courts, marina, shopping village, restaurants, bars, spa and salon, a replica of a 16th century Mediterranean village complete with artists studio, museums, a 5 000-seat amphitheatre and much more.
Casa de Campo is considered the most complete luxury resort of the Caribbean. From here, you can enjoy many outdoor activities such as golfing, fishing, horseback riding, skeet and trap shooting, etc. If you want to take an exciting day trip, you'll be close to both Saona and Catalina Islands. Catalina Island is noteworthy as it is a famous place for both snorkeling and especially for scuba diving.
If you like history and culture, you'll probably be interested in knowing that the capitol of the Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo, is only about an hour and a half drive away. This was the first city of the western world and here you can explore the Colonial City (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and walk in the footsteps of Christopher Columbus!
Additional charges apply to any of these activities.
Casa de Campo is where the bold and the beautiful come to play and vacation, and if you are lucky, you might find yourself running into a celebrity at the local grocery store or at one of the restaurants/bars of the resort. Previous celebrity guests include Beyonce and Jay-Z, Sarah Jessica Parker, Hugh Grant, the Kardashians, Marc Anthony-just to name a few.
As a guest at Ingenio 9, you will enjoy unobstructed views of the 7th fairway at La Romana Country Club golf course, designed by Pete Dye (members-only course).
This super villa, which was recently constructed, offers 600 square metres of living space. It is located in the most beautiful and absolutely calm avenue with a cul-de-sac. You will be just a short walk away from the private beach (Playa Minitas), the marina and all of the other resort's major amenities. For your convenience, the villa also includes two private golf carts for easy and quick transportation inside Casa de Campo Resort (please note that you'll be responsible for the golf carts and liable to pay for any damages, missing carts, etc.).
Ingenio 9 welcomes you with an entrance hall that leads straight into a charming patio with fountains and green plants. There is a guest bathroom by the entrance for easy access and convenience.
The living room measures about 80 square metres and is elegantly decorated to offer the very best comfort. From the living room, you can step onto the large covered terrace, which offers an excellent view of the golf course. The terrace is fully furnished and has a large dining table where you and your family and/or friends can enjoy your meals alfresco.
The villa also consists of an expansive and fully equipped kitchen, a laundry room, a formal dining room for ten guests, a separate maid room with shower and toilet.
Ingenio 9 is surrounded by a tropical garden and two green zones, which accentuate the tranquility of your stay. The swimming pool is 12 metres long and heated from 15 December to 15 March! A spacious Jacuzzi is situated next to the pool.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 7 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$1,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$900 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$1,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 8 2022||$4,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 9 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$1,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Ingencio 9 is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Air conditioning
• Wireless internet access
• Linens and towels
• Golf carts (2) for transport within the resort
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport
• Rental cars and other transport
• Golf cart rental for travel within the resort (not for use on the golf course)
• Grocery shopping (cost of groceries plus 15% service charge)
• All-inclusive meal plan for food and beverages consumed in the villa
• House bar (cost of bottles plus 15% service charge)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Half||Toilet|
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romama and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
Altos de Chavon
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
Casa de Campo Hotel
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
• In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog feature seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
• Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
• The Links is a Pete Dye golf course design with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, the resort and villas of Casa de Campo. The course layout is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses in which the greens are small and elevated and several
lagoons are featured.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097