COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
This beautiful one-bedroom, single-story villa averages 1,250 square feet on a single floor. The master bedroom features a full en suite marble bathroom, as well as French sliding glass doors that lead to a terrace or balcony. This plush villa also features a spacious living room with access to the terrace, a fully appointed gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, and dining room. Natural stone flooring, solid granite counter tops, and custom-designed furnishings add a touch of elegance while stunning views of the ocean or gardens let you enjoy our tropical paradise at your leisure.
The suites and villas at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every villa is equipped with an array of amenities that include:
• Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
• Use of onsite fitness centre
• Daily housekeeping services
• Coffee and tea in the villa
• Wireless internet access in the villa and public areas
At Grand Isle Resort & Spa on Great Exuma, experiences are anchored in the stunning natural beauty of the Out Islands. Whether you’re dining on fresh-caught seafood, surrendering to a pampering spa treatment or sharpening your swing on the Great Exuma's premier golf course, your stay will be wrapped in blue-hued sea-to-sky splendor.
Our intimate SeaStar Spa taps the ocean’s finest ingredients to create transformative skin and body treatments. By following a philosophy of Thalasso-therapy, our seawater-infused experiences echo the art of marine healing in order to restore balance and allow you to relax and recharge. Our Elemis-branded spa therapies work in natural synergy with the skin, mind and body to achieve long-lasting results and an overall sense of well-being.
Spa treatments are available seven days a week between 9 AM and 5 PM. Advance reservations for appointments are highly recommended. After-hour treatments can be requested, however, arrangements must be made ahead of time. If you wish to enjoy a full menu of SeaStar Spa services in the privacy of your villa, this may be arranged and is subject to an additional service charge.
Located adjacent to Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Reef Golf Club features an 18-hole championship golf course designed by legendary PGA pro Greg Norman. The longest course in the Caribbean, this challenging par-72 course is an award-winner featuring a series of dramatic fairways with stunning ocean views, as well as seaside dunes and a spectacular finish on a rocky peninsula overlooking the jewel-toned waters of Great Exuma. Perfect your swing on six signature holes that hug the edge of Emerald Bay. Emerald Reef Golf Club is ranked among the best in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure Golf. Its facilities include a full-service Pro Shop, practice range with chipping and putting greens, as well as club storage.
JUST FOR KIDS
Calling all kids! Gather at the Hummingbird Hut for fun in the sun with newfound friends. Designed for children between the ages of 5 and 12 who can swim, our daily complimentary activities include beach and pool treasure hunts, horseshoes, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, boogie boarding and more. Hummingbird Hut team members are on hand from 10 AM to 3 PM, leading the day's playful pursuits.
Whether you searching for solitude, sand dollars or a sunny spot for sunbathing, Exuma has dozens of beaches just waiting to be discovered. Start on our own Emerald Bay Beach, a private one-mile crescent of shimmering white sand, then set off to explore a few of our other favorites.
• Tropic of Cancer Beach also known as Pelican Beach, this beauty is located on Little Exuma, just outside of Williams Town. Head here for snorkel adventures and sunbathing.
• Three Sisters Beach - Located in Mt Thompson, about 12 miles north of George Town, Three Sisters Beach offers postcard views of Exuma's beautiful blue-green waters and the Three Sisters Rock.
• Coco Plum Beach - Just a short walk away from Grand Isle Resort & Spa, this family-friendly beach is dotted with beautiful palm trees. Bring a picnic or enjoy one of the island’s best beach bars.
• Beaches of Staniel Cay - Two secluded beaches, Ho Tai Beach and Pirate's Beach, feature incredible reefs just offshore.
• Emerald Bay Beach - Our very own mile-long beach is stunning and never fails to delight sunbathers, snorkelers and ocean swimmers.