Anguilla is a small, charming island known for its warm people, a remarkable dining scene, incredibly white sand beaches and crystal blue waters. A uniquely laid back yet sophisticated luxury destination. Ani-Anguilla is a ten-suite private resort featuring two villas, each with its own infinity pool, large Jacuzzi, lounge areas and breathtaking views. Perched high on the cliffs overlooking Little Bay Beach, the resort is a short golf cart's drive to three neighboring beaches.
Ani Anguilla is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Half-board gourmet menus including full breakfast and lunch or dinner and daily snacks
• Free flow beverages (premier spirits, wines, cocktails, soft drinks and juices)
• Daily massages and treatments
• Beach butler service on a secluded beach with barbecue lunch and water sports
• Up to three hours of babysitting for two children
• Laundry service (wash and fold)
• International calls, and music streaming on Apple Music
• One round trip transfer from the airport or ferry terminal
• Caribbean and western cooking classes executive Chef Sweets
• Tennis lessons
• Stand-up paddleboarding, snorkelling
• Cycling tour with mountain bikes, local walk and trek for adults and kids,
• Arts and crafts and kid's cooking classes
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Golf lessons
• Explore caves and water springs, reefs and deep-sea fishing
• Kayaking, horseback riding, yoga and mediation sessions
• Lessons in sailing, kitesurfing and scuba diving
• Caribbean steel drum lessons
• Bands and live music
• Yoga instructors
Special Health and Safety Measures
Disinfectant used for cleaning
Enhanced cleaning practices
High-touch surfaces disinfected
Linens washed at high-temp
Masks and Distancing protocols during Check-in/Checkout
Anguilla has a championship par 72 golf course located at the Cuisinart Resort & Residences located 15 minutes away from Ani Anguilla. Designed by legendary PGA pro-golfer, Greg Norman, the course is an exciting test for golfers of all handicaps and has some of the best views of any course in the Caribbean.
Rates start at $105 for kids and $175 for adults. Rates include electric carts with GPS distance measuring devices. Beverage cart and full men's and women's locker rooms make golfing in Anguilla an exceptional experience. Titleist AP rental sets and shoes available in the pro shop. Driving range and short-game practice area available as well.
BEACHES Little Bay
Located just below the villa is a 5 minute walk along a steep rocky path - so not for the elderly or infants by foot. A very famous snorkeling spot - you can swim with turtles and spot lots of fish and sea urchins. Waters are almost always calm
Only a three minute golf cart drive from the resort. A small quite secluded beach, super cute. Our staff can set up chairs, umbrellas, coolers and beach service there. Sometimes water can be a bit rough as it is exposed to open sea.
An eight minute golf cart drive - larger beach with a restaurant and bar - weekly live music. From Crocus Beach, you can paddle board, kayak or take a small motor boat shuttle over to Little Bay. The water is also almost always calm there.