Considered one of the most luxurious and exclusive beachfront properties in the Caribbean, Cerulean Villa lies on a secluded stretch of beach set amidst tranquil landscaped gardens, creating an ambiance of luxury and elegance.
Decorated by the renowned New York interior designer Scott Salvator, this magnificent villa combines a serene atmosphere with a sense of proper indulgence.
At Cerulean Villa, everything possible has been considered for the comfort and entertainment of guests. Not only is the property a handcrafted masterpiece of design, elegance and luxury, but it also seamlessly and sensitively combines hi-tech amenities with the warmth that the guests desire. Oozing with visual textures and lush fabrics, every objet d'art has been meticulously hand-picked, from the beautiful blue marine cashmere blankets to the carefully laid out art books that grace the bookshelves.
Cerulean is Anguilla's best kept secret of sophisticated luxury.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High Season (Cerulean á la Carte)||Jan 9 2021 to Apr 16 2021||$125,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Low Season (Cerulean á la Carte)||Apr 18 2021 to Nov 19 2021||$100,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|High Season (Cerulean á la Carte)||Nov 20 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$125,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's (á la Carte)||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 8 2022||$170,000 per Week||14 Nights|
|High Season (Cerulean á la Carte)||Jan 9 2022 to Apr 16 2022||$125,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Low Season (Cerulean á la Carte)||Apr 18 2022 to Nov 19 2022||$100,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Contact a reservations manager for rates for The Cerulean Experience with premium upgrades.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
• Spa room
• Home theatre with large flat screen HD TV
• Floodlit private tennis court
• Golf putting green and pitching tee
• Beach volleyball, beach paddle tennis
INCLUDED A LA CARTE SERVICES
• Estate Manager
• Household Manager
• Kitchen staff: Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Breakfast Chef
• Private Service Attendants (Butlers/Housekeepers/Housemen/Beach Boys)
• Laundry staff
• 24-hour security
• Bicycles for adults and children
• Kayaks, paddleboards, Hobi Cat, snorkelling equipment
• Personalized meet and assist service from Cerulean staff on arrival at airport or port
• Constant housekeeping service with turndown service
INCLUDED SERVICES WITH PREMIUM CERULEAN PACKAGE
• Includes a la carte services
• All gourmet breakfasts, lunches, creative hors d'oeuvres at cocktail hour and five dinners all tailored to your tastes by the villa's team of chefs
• All beverages (including top shelf spirits and fine wines)
• 30 hours of massage and spa treatments at Cerulean's private spa with Carita brand treatments and products
• Beach BBQ with live entertainment
• Transfers to and from airport and sea ports on Anguilla
• Chauffeured vehicle
• Complimentary yoga and fitness instructors
• Boston Whaler ski boat and rescue boat, sailing instructor
• Waterskiing, wakeboarding, and tubing
• Choice of daily international newspapers
• New Year's Ever Party (during Christmas season booking) with live entertainment
|Suite 1 (Ground Floor)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 (Ground Floor)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 (Ground Floor)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 (Ground Floor)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 (Second Floor)||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6 (Second Floor)||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7 (Second Floor)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8 (Second Floor)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 9 (Second Floor)||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 10||Toilet, Shower|
Anguilla, one of the most northerly of the Leeward Islands in the British West Indies, offers an enticing combination of attributes for those who truly wish to escape. The main island is only sixteen miles long and three miles at its greatest width. With its flat topography, Anguilla doesn’t attract rain clouds the way mountainous islands do. The result is one of the most habitually sunny climates in the entire Caribbean.
Add its friendly people and pristine beaches, and you have a favorite vacation destination for discerning travelers who prefer “off the beaten path” privacy; but still enjoy a world-class experience and easy proximity to excellent shopping, invigorating nightlife and exceptional dining options on St. Martin — all a brief crossing away.
Think you can land a wahoo? This is a great place to find out. Feel like a game of golf? You’re in luck. Are you an avid scuba diver? There are over 30 shipwreck sites awaiting your underwater exploration. In recent years, there’s even a burgeoning nightlife with opportunities to dance to reggae under the stars to your heart’s content.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097