The luxurious five-bedroom villa is the perfect holiday retreat for families and groups of friends. The spacious accommodation offers open plan interiors and a wealth of full-services such as private chef, personal butler, driver and onsite 24-hour security.
In this modern five-bedroom villa, floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors provide exceptional sea views and allow for ample natural light to flood each room of the villa. Minimalist decor enhances the overall openness of the rooms, adding to the contemporary vibe of the accommodation. Comfortable king beds ensure a good night’s sleep, and opening the floor-to-ceiling glass doors allows for a light breeze to flow easily through the villa.
Grand Villa Noi has direct access to the soft sands of Natai Beach, an expansive stretch of beach with turquoise waters and a tranquil setting. Once you have splashed in the waves of the Andaman Sea, retreat back to Grand Villa Noi to enjoy the refreshing infinity swimming pool. Set among a verdant garden and surrounded by a timber pool deck, the infinity swimming pool provides an idyllic setting to bathe in the sun, take a dip in the pool or enjoy relaxing on one of the sun loungers under the shade of the trees.
With a prime location north of Phuket International Airport, Grand Villa Noi presents the perfect beachfront holiday home escape. This beautiful five-bedroom villa encompasses all of the amenities needed to ensure an exquisite, comfortable stay in a luxurious villa on an unspoilt stretch of beach in southern Thailand.
|Tax | Service Charge||17.70%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Spacious timber pool deck with sun loungers and infinity swimming pool
• Air conditioned family room featuring games, pool table, mini library, kids area and wine fridge
• Mini basketball court in a private garden
• Crib and high chair available
• Safety deposit boxes
• Complimentary daily continental breakfast. A variety of Thai, Western, and Asian dishes prepared from the villas’ suggestion menus; dietary requests accommodated. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to tax at the prevailing rate.
• Choose from the villa's spa menu for a restorative treatment by a professional spa or beauty specialist (extra cost applies).
• Airport transfer, taxis and private chauffeur service may be arranged for an additional charge.
• Daily breakfast
• Wireless internet access
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, Chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed faculties
|Suite 1 | Main Villa Master||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Main Villa||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Guest House||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 4 | Guest House||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 5 | Guest House Master||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Main Villa Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 2 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Main Villa||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Guest House Master||Toilet, Shower|
Grand Villa Noi is located on Natai Beach, a ten kilometre stretch of pristine, unspoiled beach. A welcoming paradise, Natai Beach is tranquil and peaceful and features few facilities which really gives it a special feel of tropical isolation. The rural roads to Natai Beach are backed by verdant jungle scenes, coconut groves and a splattering of lagoons.
The small town surrounding Natai Beach, known as Pilai Village, features a public pier where most days it is easy to spot local fishermen reeling in the day’s catch as well as hop into a local long tail boat for some offshore exploration. The village is also home to one stand alone beachfront restaurant which serves typical Thai dishes and fresh seafood.
The closest city to Natai Beach is called Khok Kloi, and it is approximately ten kilometres from the beach. Although a smaller city, Khok Kloi features a variety of convenience stores, shops, souvenir stalls, cheap eateries as well as banks and ATM machines.
While the Natai Beach area is a remote, tranquil location, there is still plenty to do in the area. The province of Phang Nga is famous for its outdoor activities and breathtaking nature, which features jaw-dropping landscapes and there are many other facilities and activities nearby. Here are some ideas of things to do in the area:
• A tour of Phang Nga Bay with its emerald green water and towering limestone karsts is a must. Explore a few of the smaller islands and the caves, while paddling your way through thick mangrove forests. The nature here is unspoilt, and the tour is fun and offers up a real sense of adventure. Make sure to drop by the Samet Nangshe Viewpoint which overlooks Phang Nga Bay. The viewpoint is absolutely stunning and offers 180-degree views over the bay.
• The natural hot springs in Phang Nga are worth a visit, and The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa is happy to accommodate day trippers who are looking to relax on the spacious property. There are two hot pools as well as two cold pools, and an on-site restaurant to grab a bite to eat and refreshments before dipping into the pools once again.
• For those looking for a more lively activity, it’s possible to have a whole lot of fun in the sun at the luxurious Baba Beach Club. An exclusive club for music lovers, Baba Beach Club is as glamorous as it is tropical and features a well rounded selection of cocktails and nibbles to accompany the sea breeze and groovy music provided by a live DJ.
• Golf enthusiasts will be pleased to know that there are a variety of golf courses within close proximity to Natai Beach. Blue Canyon Country Club offers two award-winning championship golf courses, the Canyon Course and the Lakes Course, which are set among 720-acres of stunning land. Both the Canyon Course and the Lakes Course feature 18 holes.
• If you are a traveling with your family and looking for something fun for the children to do, be sure to spend a day at Splash Jungle Water Park. Not far from Natai Beach, the water park offers various attractions such as a wave pool, water slides and a water play area. There is a restaurant on-site, as well as a swim-up bar to enjoy a refreshment or two.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097