Three separate but conjoining villas punctuate this breathtaking jungle property. Built around the trunk of a tree, Mamole is ideal for anyone who appreciates unique design and a sense of immersion in nature. The first floor contains an open air living room, ping pong table and a bathroom that leads out to a private lounge area overlooking a spectacular infinity pool. Generously appointed deck chairs and lounge seating make Mamole a social estate perfect for larger groups of friends or families that wish to be separate but close together. The second floor holds the master bedroom and bathroom: circular in shape and encased in fully functional sliding glass doors on all sides, the Mamole master bedroom is one of the most beautiful and distinctive Nihi Sumba Island has to offer, complete with a balcony overlooking the ocean. There is additional tent style room for our guests that enjoy sleeping close to nature in the outdoors.
Mamole | Fun Hearted, Adventure Lovers
You wake to the sound of chirping birds. You fall asleep to the music of waves crashing softly in the distance. You are in the childhood tree house of your dreams. High above the ground, far away from stress and distraction, you are alive and one with nature. Welcome to Mamole tree house, let us remind you what it means to be young with an old soul.
|Tax | Service Charge||21.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
The Haweri Estate at Nihi Sumba Resort is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon snacks) and non-alcoholic beverages
• Wireless internet access
• Mini-bar (one full re-stock per day)
• Six pieces of laundry per person per day (dry cleaning is not available)
• Tour of the Sumba Foundation Projects and mountain biking
• Activities by sea (SUP and snorkeling around Nihiwatu Beach (weather permitting)
• Participation in scheduled group yoga and meditation classes at the Yoga Pavilions.
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Outdoor Shower|
This is not an escape from everyday life. It is the return to a life well lived. Where rugged luxury meets unregulated freedom. A place to connect with something larger than oneself. A haven for the adventurer, for the wanderer. The endlessly passionate and curious. Arrive with an open heart and leave changed forever. This is vacation with a purpose. A destination with meaning. This is Nihi Sumba.
Restaurants | Bars
• Ombak, an exquisitely crafted open-air restaurant, serves a la carte breakfast and dinner daily with a relaxed convivial atmosphere. During the week we create special dining experiences including spectacular barbecues.
• Just bare footsteps from the sea, the Nio Beach Club & Pool offers open-aired pavilions and the Kapten’s Goa (Captain's Cave) serving the highest quality of fresh ingredients for lunch: whether it is a fish just caught from sea, delicious vegetables and legumes from our three thriving organic gardens, items from the grill, daily rotisserie or freshly made pizzas from our wood fired clay oven, the Chef and his brigade will satiate your appetite with sumptuously healthy dishes.
• Visit Kaboku for an intimate meal of freshly caught seafood, Omakase style. Watch our sushi chefs prepare an assortment of catch-of-the-day, against a backdrop of brilliant sunsets and a roaring beach fire. The chic structure captures a high-end Japanese sushi bar environment, while surrounded by our signature open-air resort ambiance.
Yoga | Fitness
At Nihi Sumba Island we promote all facets of well-being. Our focus is to help you leave rejuvenated and re-balanced through a plethora of activities that have been designed to support our mission. Let the highly trained, healing hands of our Sumbanese Spa staff take care of you as you unplug from your daily life and begin to reconnect to your inner self.
Yoga is an integral part of the Nihi Sumba Island experience and the design of our yoga pavilion reflects just that: a breathtaking platform set atop a cliff side ridge offers sweeping views of Nihiwatu Beach on the Indian Ocean.
Perched above the crashing waves of the Indian ocean, our Boathouse Spa is an experience not to be missed. We offer a range of treatments from manicures and pedicures to our signature Nihi massage that can be enjoyed on site as well as in the privacy of your own room or any one of our picturesque spa bales that punctuate the property.
NIHIOKA SPA SAFARI
Tailored to indulge each one of your senses, the NihiOka spa safari is a one of a kind experience not to be missed. The day begins just after sunrise with a 90-minute trek through rolling countryside hills, expansive rice fields and a traditional Sumbanese village where guests have the special opportunity to meet the villagers and buy local crafts. After the trek, a fleet of staff bearing cold towels and fresh coconuts usher you to a dining area cantilevered over a private coastline where a full breakfast is served. After breakfast your spa therapist will show you to your private cliff side room. Once settled, you may choose to enjoy a swim in the ocean or simply dive right in to your selection of treatments, which range from body wraps and scrubs to 90-minute massages and an organic facial. Ultimately the day is centered around you: your wants and your needs at whatever pace truly allows you to unwind. Guests are driven in open air vehicles back to the resort as the sun sets, having experienced both adventure and serenity in equal measure.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097