Between St Remy de Provence and Avignon, this large private fully air conditioned estate is an idyllic country setting surrounded by fruit trees, lavender, fountains, streams and a small trout river. It consists of 12 hectares of grounds, within which two and a half hectares forms an enclosed entrance drive of one-hundred-year-old plane trees, 900 square metres of living area. Fleurs de Provence is offering nine en suite bedrooms, playroom with twin beds, a large secured heated swimming pool, gym room and a Roland Garros tennis court.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|12 Sep to 30 Oct||Sep 12 2020 to Oct 30 2020||€5,736 per Night||4 Nights|
|31 Oct to 18 Dec||Oct 31 2020 to Dec 18 2020||€3,184 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas & New Year's||Dec 19 2020 to Jan 2 2021||€5,736 per Night||4 Nights|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Pets not allowed.
Events not allowed.
• Living area with 42" satellite TV, SKY Original, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, local French programming and Apple TV.
• SONOS music system.
• Indoor outdoor dining areas (seats 20).
• Security safe for valuables.
• High chairs and cribs available.
• Private gym with Precor Elliptical, bike, yoga mats (2), kettle bells (8kg, 10kg and 16kg), skipping rope (no children allowed on the gym).
• Wine cellar (please inquire about price list).
• Linens provided (changed on Wednesday).
• Bath and pool towels (changed on Wednesday).
STAFF AND SERVICES
• Housekeeping services (extra cleaning for €20 per hour).
• Babysitting services (€15; English speaking babysitter for €25).
• Molton Brown toiletries.
• Bathrobes, slippers, and nail kits in each bathroom.
• Seasonal welcome fruit basket and rose wine.
• Seasonal fresh cut flowers in the dining room.
• Departure gift: handmade fleurs de provence lavender sachets with lavender oil from the garden.
EXTRA COST (advance notice may be required)
• Continental breakfast (8 AM to 10 AM).
• Personal laundry service (€30 per wash).
• Villa pre-stocking: €80 per shopping trolley.
• Chef services.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1 | L'Orangerie||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Avignon Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Montpellier||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 | Les Baux||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 | Arles||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6 | Cabanne||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 7 | Nimes||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8 | Eygalieres||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 9 | St Remy||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | L'Orangerie||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Avignon Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Montpellier||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Les Baux||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Arles||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Cabanne||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7 | Nimes||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 8 | Eygalieres||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 9 | St Remy||Tub, Shower|
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097