This outside corner unit features a master suite with a king bed and an en suite bath with a walk-in shower; a large walk-in closet; and a private oceanfront balcony with an intimate sitting area. The dining room has seating for four and the counter height bar seats three guests. A fully equipped, gourmet kitchen features granite counter tops and KitchenAid appliances.
The spacious living room (some with a queen sleeper sofa) opens to turquoise water views and an oceanfront balcony with a table and chairs. The resort view guest bedroom is furnished with a queen bed, and en suite bath. A powder room is conveniently located near the living areas.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Feb 12 2021 to Jun 30 2021||$821 per Night||5 Nights|
|Peak||Jul 1 2021 to Aug 19 2021||$1,027 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Aug 20 2021 to Oct 28 2021||$844 per Night||5 Nights|
|Peak||Oct 29 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$1,027 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2021 to Jan 2 2022||$2,383 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 4 2022 to Feb 11 2022||$906 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Feb 12 2022 to Jun 30 2022||$821 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
The Deluxe Suite equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Continental breakfast
• Wireless internet access throughout the property
• Beach and pool lounge chairs and towels
• Complimentary non-motorized water sports and bicycles
• Daily housekeeping services
• Complimentary parking
• Complimentary access to an air-conditioned fitness centre
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Babysitting services
• Tours and excursions
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 Queen||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Windsong Resort, Turks & Caicos
The perfect island getaway, Windsong is a refreshing boutique resort featuring 53 exquisite one, two, three and four bedroom luxury condominiums situated on 435 feet of the world-famous Grace Bay.
Guests can walk from their patios, with snorkel and mask in hand, directly to the water's edge on Windsong’s beach and explore Provo's most beautiful coral reef. In addition to on-site water sports, guests enjoy the soothing sounds of a waterfall bridge over the oceanfront pool while enjoying fabulous turquoise views and sumptuous casual fare from JoJo's poolside cafe and beach side dining at Dune. When ready to discover the island, guests can use complimentary bicycles provided by the resort. They also enjoy complimentary non-motorized watercraft, underground and 1st level parking, as well as elevator service. Drift Spa is located on site and treatments are available at the spa, on the dune or in-suite. Guests may also reserve Veranda for social gatherings, meetings, and wedding receptions. Windsong's pristine beach offers a picturesque setting for romantic destination weddings.
Opened in late 2008, Windsong exudes casual Caribbean elegance with British West Indies inspired furnishings, travertine marble floors and full marble baths, pillow-top beds, luxury amenities such as Frette towels and robes, and Bvlgari bath amenities. All oceanfront suites boast fully equipped gourmet kitchens and living rooms with pocketing doors that open to spacious balconies offering stunning ocean views and gentle Caribbean breezes.
• Casual, carefree dining is 'served up' daily at JoJo's Cafe for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh, healthful menu selections include zesty soups, signature salads, perfectly grilled or chilled sandwiches, fresh seasonal fruit, and a delightful lite dinner menu. Specialty flat breads and smoothies are a big hit with families. JoJo's also offers guests both a complimentary continental breakfast as well as made-to-order breakfasts. Room and beach service are available. A full bar is available at JoJo's daily.
• Dune, Windsong's beach side dining option, offers guests a private alfresco experience while sitting atop a pristine dune. Available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Dune provides guests with sumptuous fare and unforgettable views. From a sparkling turquoise sea during the day, to a romantic golden ocean sunset in the evening, Dune embodies the essence of true Caribbean dining. A few guest favorites include Conch Louie, Prawn Kabobs, Caicos Yellow Fin Tuna, and perfectly prepared prime rib.
• Windsong's Veranda Coffee & Beverage Bar is a spacious, yet cozy gathering place where guests can enjoy specialty coffees; refreshingly healthy smoothies; artfully blended cocktails and non alcoholic beverages; as well as delightful wraps, sandwiches, salads, and equally nutritious and delicious snacks. Guests can relax and enjoy board and table games, or sporting events and movies on the 10 foot projection screen or on dual 60" LCD TV. Perfect for entertaining, the Veranda can be reserved for special events such as wedding receptions, anniversary parties, and birthdays.
No visit to Windsong Resort Turks & Caicos is complete without a little spa indulgence. Amidst the soothing pastel shades of the intimate Drift Spa, a diverse offering of spa treatments awaits to take you on a journey of relaxation, rejuvenation and replenishment.
During your spa experience, skilled therapists help you choose from more than a dozen refreshing facials, masks, scrubs, wraps, and soothers administered in one of two private rooms. Succumb to Surrender, a classic Swedish massage or Harmony, a romantic couples' massage. Melt away stress with an opulent hot stone treatment, or pamper your hands and feet with the perfect manicure and pedicure.
For those who seek the sheer tranquility of an ocean side treatment, Windsong's private Gazebo offers a picturesque setting that captures all of the senses - where breathtaking views, the sounds of the gentle surf, and the touch of expert hands offer the ultimate Drift Away experience overlooking Grace Bay. At Drift Spa everything drifts away, leaving only rejuvenation in its wake.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097