Exquisite, hand-crafted tiles and bespoke elements grace this sophisticated Villa. Only steps away lays a magnificent 800-foot stretch of white sand and the aquamarine waters of the secluded Long Bay Beach.
All of the elements of luxury greet you within, including a heated whirlpool and a private sauna in the master bedroom. Butler services, a private chef, and live entertainment are among other optional luxuries. All of this alongside the acclaimed Shore Club resort experience. Featuring six luxury bedrooms with an occupancy of up to 14 guests.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|21 Apr to 19 Dec||Apr 21 2019 to Dec 19 2019||$6,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2019 to Jan 3 2020||$13,000 per Night||7 Nights|
• Please note that the credit card held on file will be charged for metered AC usage unless otherwise specified in writing. Meters read on arrival and departure and you will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay.
The suites and villas at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every villa is equipped with an array of amenities that include:
• Full American Breakfast in the Great House
• Island-Hop flights between Providenciales Airport (PLS) and South Caicos Airport (XSC).
• Airport meet and greet service
• Ground transfers between South Caicos Airport and the resort on arrival and departure
• Signature welcome cocktail and welcome amenities
• Daily housekeeping services
• Wireless internet access in suites, villas and dedicated areas
• Access to the fitness centre
• Book and DVD Library
• Daily newspaper through Press Reader Digital Application
Services available to guests on request (additional charge):
• Private services of a Chef, full day or for specific meal periods
• Pre-arrival stocking service and provisioning service with groceries and beverages
• Excursions by land or by sea including tours and fishing trips
|Suite 1 | Main Villa Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Main Villa||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Main Villa||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 | Main Villa||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5 | Main Villa||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 6 | Guest House||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Main Villa Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 2 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Guest House||Toilet, Shower|
Defined by a spirit of relaxation and adventure, The Shore Club resort brings an exclusive Turks & Caicos resort experience to the most sought-after stretch of Providenciales: Long Bay Beach, a stunning, secluded beach minutes away from Provo's town center. An indulgent spa, four pools, three restaurants, luxurious accommodations, and breathtaking views elevate the resort beyond paradise. The Shore Club invites guests to discover their own balance of well-being and indulgence.
Pamper your family in an opulent suite or reserve a spacious Junior Suite for a romantic couples getaway. The Shore Club's thoughtfully luxury suites and rooms boast hand-selected natural materials and furnishings inspired by their island environment.
The villas offer unparalleled views of Long Bay's vibrant turquoise water and endless skies. They feature an exclusive, private oceanfront setting framed by a secluded, white-sand beach, with all of the amenities of an exclusive luxury resort.
• SUI-REN, the newest fine dining experience from executive Chef Martin Davies, combines Peruvian and Japanese cuisine into one brilliant new concept. SUI-REN, named for the Japanese word for water lily, uses only the freshest seafood and organic produce in a style that is the first of its kind on Turks & Caicos.
• A family friendly and Caribbean-inspired menu - complete with pool, fire pit and spacious lounges - Sea Grapes is the perfect destination for a simple, casual, but thoroughly delicious meal. Spend an evening sipping cocktails under the stars, or an afternoon with a light lunch by the pool.
• The elegant Colonnade offers alfresco dining by the lovely Colonnade Pool. Enjoy a high-end take on local cuisine with authentic tapas, pool snacks and light bites and signature cocktails under our elegant cabanas.
• Perfect for refreshing cocktails and lights fare, The Rope Bar also offers a unique, nautical design. A series of ropes hang artistically from the ceiling, creating a unique ambiance to enjoy alongside your drinks.
• Abundant natural light and open air coupled with expertly-crafted cocktails makes the Courtyard Bar an ideal spot for family and friends to gather for drinks and light bites.
The Dune Spa at The Shore Club embraces a holistic approach that draws from the environment of Long Bay Beach. Centered on the elements of sand, sea, breeze, and sun, the Dune Spa’s techniques, treatments and products are designed to restore, inspire insight, stimulate, and ignite. Visit one of the Spa's three oceanfront treatment bungalows - Moonshadow, Sundancers, or Sea Breeze - for treatments in view of the beautiful beautiful Long Bay Beach.
The Shore Club's state of the art fitness centre is open daily. With equipment designed for cardiovascular, core and strength training, all your workout needs can be met here. Personal trainers are available to guests, as well as daily beginner and advanced yoga and Pilates classes. Open 7 AM to 10 PM.
With two full-service courts available for complimentary guest use, enjoy a set or doubles or singles, a lesson or game with a professional. lit at night, play a game late in to the evening. What better a place to practice your backhand then paradise.
LOG BAY BEACH
With crystal clear blue waters and long stretches of undeveloped shoreline, Long Bay Beach is the ideal location for you luxurious Turks & Caicos vacation. The tradewinds of Long Bay keep you cool while also providing the best kite surfing conditions on Providenciales.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097