Amanyara is only 25 minutes from the airport, but the drive to reach the resort evokes a sense of transformation; guests journey through several miles of nature preserve leading to an alluring white sand beach overlooking turquoise waters. Just off these shores, sea turtles swim along coral reefs, while on land, contemporary design is married with a warm and friendly staff, creating an oasis of tranquility. Whether celebrating a milestone, hosting an event, or simply spending time with family, guests will find themselves immersed in the serenity of this Turks & Caicos resort.
TRANQUILITY VILLA (3 BEDROOMS)
Dovetailing with the dramatic Providenciales scenery, Amanyara's pavilions are nestled in coastal vegetation, overlooking ponds or the waters of Northwest Point Marine Reserve. Overhanging eaves shade terraces on three sides of each Pavilion, accessed via floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a combined bedroom and living area. Some offer private pools and two bedrooms.
Offering 480 square metres (5 166 square feet) of living space, the three-bedroom tranquility villa features a black infinity-edge swimming pool and extensive lounging and dining areas.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|28 May - 2 Jul||May 28 2019 to Jul 2 2019||$7,366 per Night||5 Nights|
|3 Jul - 7 Jul||Jul 3 2019 to Jul 7 2019||$8,585 per Night||5 Nights|
|8 Jul - 29 Aug||Jul 8 2019 to Aug 29 2019||$7,366 per Night||5 Nights|
$180 per person plus tax.
12% service charge and 12% government tax.
Outdoor dining sala.
Two four-seater golf carts.
Security safe for valuables.
Mandatory Christmas meal plan:
$242 per adult and $105 per child (age 4 to 11) at the Beach Club.
$465 per adult and $120 per child (age 4 to 11) at the restaurant.
Advance Christmas dinner reservation is required due to limited space available for seating period. For villa reservation, Christmas dinner can be prepared and served in the villa at $242 per adult and $105 per child (age 4 to 11).
Mandatory New Year's Eve meal plan.
$620 per adult and $310 per child (age 4 to 11) at the Beach Club.
$930 per adult and $465 per child (age 4 to 11) at the restaurant.
Advance New Year's Eve dinner reservation is required due to limited space available for seating period. For villa reservation, New Year's Eve dinner can be prepared and served in the villa at $620 per adult and $310 per child (age 4 to 11).
Wireless internet access.
Mini-bar (excludes spirits).
Non-motorized water sports.
Scheduled wellness classes and snorkel trips (weather permitted).
An afternoon tea.
Unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee served in the villa.
Additional services (extra cost):
Airport and marina transfers ($93 per car per way, maximum four passengers).
|Master Suite||1 King||2 Guests|
|Guest Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Guest Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Master Bathroom||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Guest Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Guest Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
TURKS & CAICOS ADVENTURE EXPERIENCES
The pristine waters of Providenciales are some of the region’s most diverse – a vibrant underwater wonderland of coral reefs running parallel to Amanyara's secluded 800-metre beach. Hawksbill turtles, humpback whales, bonefish and hundreds of migratory bird species are frequent visitors to the waters. On land, exploration safaris delve into the dry tropical forest and coastal ecosystem.
• Explore the coastline from kayaks, paddle boards and catamarans. The breeze at Long Bay Beach from May through September is ideal for kiteboarding, while water skiing can be enjoyed at Amanyara when weather permits.
• A nature discovery centre with daily activities and a naturalist at hand. Explore the island’s flora and migratory birds in the forest and along the shoreline, or go turtle tagging in a skiff as part of the conservation project.
• A 27-kilometre barrier reef along the northeast shore offers some of Turks and Caicos' best diving. An array of reefs and wall formations offer diving opportunities for all levels, and snorkeling can be enjoyed directly from the beach at Amanyara.
CARIBBEAN DINING EXPERIENCES AT AMANYARA
At The Restaurant, guests can dine either indoors and air conditioned or outside on the central pond. Freshly caught seafood - from red snapper to tuna and grouper - is the focus, complemented by organic produce from the resort's aquaponic vegetable garden. The Beach Club serves raw food dishes as well as cuisine baked in a stone hearth oven.
• Simplicity and a focus on fresh flavours are the hallmark of the kitchen. The catch of the day, from conch salad to grilled Caribbean spiny lobster, features on the degustation menu - updated daily and with wines expertly paired by the sommelier.
• Enjoy a starlit romantic dinner in a secluded cove. Listen to the gentle surf with your toes buried in the white sand, with a discreet butler at hand.
• Sip sundowners under the soaring ceiling of the circular bar. A refreshing drink after a long day in the sun, the Basil Dazzle – comprising basil, vodka, lime and ice embodies the simple beauty of the beach and landscape.
TURKS & CAICOS WELLNESS AND SPA EXPERIENCES AT AMANYARA
Set around a tranquil pond, Amanyara's Spa encompasses four treatment pavilions, a relaxation pavilion and an outdoor yoga sala. The Fitness Centre features a Pilates studio and cardio and resistance training equipment. The Club House has four tennis courts, a multi-sport field and volleyball court.
• Nourish the skin with the sun salutation treatment. Using local coconut oil and sea salt, a gentle exfoliation is followed by a body massage, sandalwood and aloe wrap, rose crystal facial massage and more.
• A warm-water flotation treatment eases breathing and relaxes the spine. The Caribbean Stars Lullaby is a one-of-a-kind water treatment that releases tension and balances the mind.
• Aman Skincare draws on the knowledge and wisdom of ancient wellness traditions while harnessing the power of nature. Grouped into three unique formulations. Grounding, purifying and nourishing - four treatments are available within each formulation: Massage, Body Polish and Wrap, Face Ritual and the Journey. Each treatment is further tailored to the need of the individual.
• Rise with a morning yoga session with Amanyara's resident specialist. Private sessions covering a range of techniques are available, including restorative yoga and guided breathing and meditation.
• The fully equipped Pilates studio features balanced body apparatus. Tailored holistic sessions can tone muscles, increase flexibility, improve posture or help prevent injuries.
• Hot and cold stone therapies relax and revitalize the body. The Sacred Stone treatment heals deep muscles and achieves a soothing harmony.
• Play a game of tennis amid the sea breeze. With four tennis courts, Amanyara can supply all necessary equipment as well as hitting partners and professional instruction for all levels.
TURKS & CAICOS FAMILY HOLIDAYS AT AMANYARA
From nature walks to energetic beach sports, Amanyara's offerings extend to the whole family. Enjoy a host of activities together, and children can participate in tailored sessions of soccer, tennis, lacrosse, billiards, yoga and Pilates, under the supervision of specially trained staff.
• The clubhouse is the base for sports of all varieties: tennis, soccer, volleyball, lacrosse, Frisbee and more. Inside, billiards, ping pong, Foosball and shuffleboard are favourites of children and parents alike, and adults can play 9 or 18-hole rounds on the indoor golf simulator.
• Amanyara's wellness facilities offer tailor-made sessions for children of all ages. Specialists teach classes such as yoga, beach fitness and nail art designed to engage children's boundless energy.
• Enjoy family time with a bonfire on the beach accompanied by s’mores or stargazing. Family movie nights are also available, and the Amanyara team can organize parties and celebrations on the beach or poolside.
• The Nature Discovery Centre offers nature programmes for all ages that focus on discovery and conservation. Eco-hikes, guided snorkel trips, an opportunity to participate in the Amanyara Sea Turtle Initiative and much more are available in Amanyara's protected, natural surroundings.
• With between three and six bedrooms, the Amanyara Villas are ideal for enjoying privacy or family gatherings. Outfitted with large private swimming pools as well as personal cooks and housekeepers, many villas feature ocean views and direct beach access.
NATURE DISCOVERY CENTRE, AMANYARA
Discover the diverse ecosystems of the Turks & Caicos Island both above and below water at the on-site Nature Discovery Center. Environmental programmes for all ages focus on the discovery and conservation of the surrounding indigenous wildlife, from guided hikes and snorkeling expeditions to our Adopt-A-Coral programme and the opportunity to participate in the Amanyara Sea Turtle Initiative.
• Guests of all ages can take an active role in protecting the TCI sea turtle population Amanyara's resident naturalist Jaclyn leads the way as you track and tag sea turtles in the wild, helping to provide insight into their breeding, foraging and migratory behaviours.
• Snorkel on the offshore reefs and take part in the pioneering Adopt-A-Coral programme. By transplanting broken-off pieces of coral, the project helps to rejuvenate the reefs and attract increasing numbers of marine wildlife.
• Kayak with a naturalist or snorkel along the reefs to discover indigenous flora and fauna. The Nature Discovery Centre team can tailor activities to all ages and interests, both above and below the water.
• The Youth Nature and Science Programs explore native wildlife, create fun and educational projects and allow kids to learn about the surrounding environment. Specialist guides lead expeditions along the rocky shore as well as critter safaris, scavenger hunts and bird watching walks.
• Join Amanyara’s astronomy enthusiasts to enjoy the Turks & Caicos night sky. Guests can borrow a stargazing kit for their own private use, while reading stories about ancient astronomers and constellations in the clear night sky free from light pollution.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097