Exceptionally large five bedroom residences located in The Estate section for all ages. Each features an oceanfront living and dining room, large oceanfront terraces, three bedrooms each with a king bed, a fourth bedroom with either one queen or two twin beds, and a fifth with two full beds. As well as four and a half bathrooms, full kitchen, a washer and dryer plus an outdoor shower. Estate guests enjoy extra amenities including American breakfast in the restaurant.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting at rate: peak season||Jan 3 2021 to Apr 18 2021||$4,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Starting at rate: shoulder season||Apr 19 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$2,870 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are starting at rates and are subject to change. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
The Estate Residences are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Welcome drink
• Exclusive access to dedicated Estate amenities (pool, cabanas, lobby and more)
• Full breakfast daily for all guests registered in the room
• Afternoon tea
• Daily housekeeping services
• Complimentary shuttle to Point Grace and West Bay Club from confirmed dinner reservations
• Bottled water replenished daily
• Wireless internet access
• Non-motorized water sport equipment (paddle boards and snorkel equipment)
• Access to resort services
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
The world renowned Grace Bay Club, the first luxury all-suite resort in Turks & Caicos, offers guests an experience far superior to the typical Turks & Caicos hotel. Our beachfront destination has three distinct offerings: our adults-only section, The Hotel; our spacious, family-friendly section, The Villas Suites; and the exclusive, uber-luxe resort within a resort, The Estate. The Private Villa Collection, our compilation of the finest Turks and Caicos villa rentals, also offers some of the finest luxury beachfront villa homes in Providenciales.
Beaches | Pools
Boasting 1,100 feet of beach frontage, offering each guest far more space than any other resort, our Turks and Caicos beaches and our private, canopied day beds and beach amenities offer endless opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation. Plus, our dedicated pool and beach team will make certain no wish, want or whim goes unfulfilled while you're enjoying our gorgeous, sun-drenched shores and all-oceanfront pools. Speaking of, the resort's selection of heated, freshwater pools offer the perfect complement to the white sand and turquoise waters of our Caribbean beach.
• The Hotel Pool welcomes guests 16 years of age and older. The adult pool has a depth of two metres and is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• The Villa Pool ranges from one to two metres deep and stretches 25 meters in length. This heated pool is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• The Estate Pool & Jacuzzi are exclusively for the use of Estate guests. The pool ranges from two to three metres deep. The heated pool is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• The Estate Children's Pool is a 0.3 metre deep splash pool. This heated pool is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• Two Outdoor Jacuzzis are located at the resort. The Villas Suites Jacuzzi is open to all guests while The Estate Jacuzzi is available to guests 16 years of age and older.
Restaurants | Bars
• Infiniti Restaurant & Raw Bar is the premier gourmet oceanfront restaurant on Providenciales, featuring fresh ingredients and modern presentations. The ambiance of this restaurant reflects the sophisticated chic atmosphere of the islands where guests can dine enjoying the sound of waves from the nearby Grace Bay Beach. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 9:30 PM.
• The Grill is a casual bistro beside the ocean, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner for guests of all ages. Full breakfast is offered each morning in the restaurant, which is included in the room rates for all Grace Bay Club resort guests. At lunch, the restaurant serves a wide variety of international bistro fare, including meat and seafood dishes. At night The Grill offers a menu of Italian cuisine featuring a variety of inspired dishes certain to become family favorites. On Tuesdays the restaurant hosts a beach barbecue (please call ahead to confirm). Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Lunch is served from 12 PM to 3 PM. Dinner is served until 9 PM.
• Krave is the restaurant at The Estate offering gourmet comfort food in a relaxed ambiance adjacent to the Estate Pool. Krave is open to all Grace Bay Club guests. Open from lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM.
• The Lounge is a contemporary and relaxed on-the-beach oasis. This decidedly hip lounge is the island's newest sensation, offering Caribbean-infused tapas dishes, a selection of martinis and tropical cocktails, sophisticated world music and front-view seating for Providenciales' beautiful sunsets. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• The Poolside Bar offers fun and exotic drinks including cool cocktails and fantastic frozen drinks that can be enjoyed at the restaurant or the poolside swim-up bar. The Rum Bar features 40 different Caribbean rums. Open daily from 9 AM to 10 PM.
• Enjoy gourmet tacos and rosé while dining toes-in-the-sand at Grace Bay Club's newest beachfront pop-up bar and restaurant concept Just Tacos. Open daily from 11 AM to 6 PM.
A renowned Turks & Caicos resort and spa, Anani offers exceptional treatments in spaces designed to provide a relaxing experience. Our spacious facility includes six treatment rooms, including a couple’s room, a manicure pedicure room and an area for facials, massages or body treatments. Our spa tent is available for beachfront massages.
Grace Bay Club has an exercise room located at the resort, open daily from 6 AM to 10 PM. The Fitness Centre has a comprehensive array of Life Fitness equipment, circuit training machines, free weights, and other exercise elements. Facilities include elliptical machines, exercise cycle, free weights, skiing machine, steam room, outdoor swimming pool, treadmill, weight machines and yoga mats.
Become part of our Turks & Caicos family. Explore our excursions and our Very Important Kids Programs. Our list of sample schedules gives you a sense of the diversity of options available. And be assured, all our activities are supervised by trained and qualified instructors.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097