Each of the Premium Ocean View 2 Bedroom Villas features a private plunge pool, providing the ultimate experience in luxury. Offering up to 2,350 square feet of space, these beautiful villas in St Lucia include a full kitchen, living and dining area. These hillside accommodations also include a terrace with ocean views.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High Season||Jan 3 2022 to Apr 15 2022||$1,776 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Apr 16 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$1,550 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2022 to Jan 2 2023||$2,213 per Night||7 Nights|
|Accommodation Levy||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are all-inclusive and based on four adults, for alternative occupancy contact a reservations manager for more information.
Premium All-Inclusive Package
Windjammer Landing's Premium All-Inclusive provides a hassle-free, leave the work to us, an experience that you will never forget. Luxury brands of alcohol are not included and will be offered an additional cost. The All-Inclusive Package includes:
• Unlimited food and drinks
• Unlimited a la carte dining in five restaurants
• Access to motorized and non-motorized water sports
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Wine and champagne by the bottle
• Luxury alcohol brands
• Grocery pre-stock
• Spa treatments and excursions
• Laundry and dry cleaning service
• Airport transfer and car rental
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||2 Single
Windjammer Landing Beach Resort, St. Lucia
Escape to Windjammer Landing, An All-Inclusive Resort
Tucked away on a lush hillside along the cobalt Caribbean Sea, Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort is unlike any destination you have witnessed. Bringing to mind the beauty and charm of a picturesque Mediterranean village, our stunning island retreat beckons with secluded villas, luxury amenities, and friendly Lucian hospitality.
As a premium all-inclusive resort in St Lucia, we pride ourselves on not just meeting our guests' needs, but exceeding them. Perfect for families, honeymooners, and couples, our hillside resort features spacious accommodations, sparkling swimming pools, an array of motorized sports, and world-class dining experiences. Kids and teens also love our pizza parties, coconut bowling, dance lessons, and more. Book a spa treatment, celebrate a special occasion, or simply relax on our in-water hammocks. We'll take care of the rest.
• Open for dinner only, Upper Deck is a renowned St. Lucia steakhouse and seafood grill showcasing the island's legendary sunsets and Caribbean views. Serving exceptional meals in a multi-level setting, Upper Deck is a favorite among guests who have an appetite for something special.
• Open for dinner only, Papa Don's is a hillside oasis with a romantic, open-air atmosphere. This Italian restaurant serves rustic regional dishes made with the freshest seasonal ingredients.
• Open for breakfast and dinner, Dragonfly overlooks our secluded beach and main pool area and is a favorite among guests. Order breakfast from the a la carte menu or enjoy a wide array of hearty options from our daily morning buffet including cooked-to-order omelets or eggs any style.
• Situated on our picturesque 64,000 square-foot crescent-shaped beach, Embers is a casual setting with exceptional culinary standards. Sit back with a drink while enjoying your favorite sporting events and dine on a hearty lunch or snack on appetizers while you watch.
• Open for lunch and dinner, Jammer's is located beach side that offers a comfortable, yet lively atmosphere. Enjoy salads, roti, burgers, homemade soups, and more from our lunch menu.
• Looking for St Lucia bars with a tiki feel? 96 Degrees In The Shade is located under a tiki hut right along the shoreline and is open from 11 AM to 4 PM, though these times may vary.
• Also located on the beach, Embers is a breezy open-air bar generally open from 11 AM to 6 PM, though times may vary.
• Vacations are better with wine. Papa Don's Bar is located within our rustic hillside restaurant and is open from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• If you are looking for St Lucia nightlife options, check out Jammer's Bar. Located in Jammer's restaurant between the main pool area and the beach, Jammer's is the spot for socializing and dancing to nightly live entertainment ranging in genres from jazz and pop, to steel pan and Caribbean soca (soul and calypso).
The Spa At Windjammer Landing
Complementing its idyllic setting overlooking Labrelotte Bay, The Spa at Windjammer Landing is a haven where you can harness your energy and reconnect with your health and well-being. This vibrant sanctuary on the beautiful island of Saint Lucia holds a strong connection to the region's warm people and welcoming culture. Here at our St. Lucia spa, the healing power of nature is your guide to your best self. From traditional treatments to modern rituals, our palette of offerings is the perfect recipe for inner balance and outer peace.
Designed with guests of all ages in mind, our Caribbean spa is home to programming, workshops and events that encourage self-confidence and self-care at all ages. We offer a selection of 'mini' spa treatments, and dedicated family hours each week. Features include a 5,000 square feet of dedicated spa and wellness space, four private treatment rooms, two couple suites, private Japanese soaker tub and outdoor shower, juice bar, herb garden, male and female steam rooms, relaxation lounge, hair and nail salon and retail boutique.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097