Eden Roc Cap Cana presents two distinct resort areas: the in-land Boutique Suite segment, located at a 300-metre distance from the Beach Club and featuring with 34-stand-alone suites and villas overlooking the garden or the lagoon-style pools, and the Eden Roc Beach Club surrounded by 26-stunning beachfront two bedroom suites and four-new oceanfront pool villas.
The beachfront suites are dynamic, light-filled beachfront apartment radiates a sense of calm that comes from their inimitable spatial equilibrium with stunning ocean and beach view terraces/ balconies, the ambiance exudes the most exclusive experience.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 6 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$1,632 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$1,056 per Night||5 Nights|
|Shoulder||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 22 2021||$1,296 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 23 2021 to Jan 5 2022||$2,304 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$1,632 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
|• 18% government accommodation tax and 10% service charge is included in the nightly rate|
Eden Roc Romance Package
Couples travelling to Eden Roc Cap Cana from 8 January to 22 December (excluding Presidents Week, Easter and Thanksgiving) for minimum four nights, double occupancy, will receive:
• Special welcome amenity
• Special turndown service on the second night of arrival, including romantic Jacuzzi preparation, one bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries
• Three-course romantic dinner for two, once per stay, at the choice of restaurant or romantic location
• Shared indulgence couple's massage (once per stay)
The Beachfront Suites are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, the accommodations are equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Ocean and beach view terrace or balcony
• iPad to control lights, TV and sound
• Coral stone bathtubs with marble Jacuzzi's
• Indulgent bath amenities by Acqua di Parma
• Nespresso coffee maker and tea maker
• High quality mini-bar
• Complimentary wireless internet access
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
Boasting 60-sumptuous accommodations ranging from lavish boutique villas with their own private pools to elegantly designed Beachfront suites and four recently unveiled charming Ocean Villas that offer complete privacy, Eden Roc at Cap Cana is a unique and secluded property nestled in the exclusive, beachfront community of Cap Cana at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic.
Dining Venues Feature a Selection of Haute Huisine
• Through culinary innovation and exceptional service, Mediterraneo has made a name for itself as the Dominican Republic’s premiere fine dining experience. Showcasing Mediterranean cuisine with a local flair, the restaurant is inspired by the resort's founding principles: European Inspiration, Perfected in the Caribbean. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• True to Eden Roc's commitment to culinary excellence and memorable celebrations, Blue Bar & Grill features fusion culinary offerings, a show stopping bar and wine showcase, cigar cellar and poolside rotisserie. Breakfast is served from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch served from 12 PM to 5 PM and dinner served from 6:30 PM to 11 PM.
• Breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea; fresh, local ingredients; globally inspired cuisine: La Palapa by Eden Roc has the recipe for a truly memorable dining experience. The restaurant’s stunning position on an oceanfront point, surrounded by the soothing sights and sounds of the sea, provides the inspiration for the cuisine. Open daily for lunch and dinner from 12 PM to 11 PM.
• Inspired by the exquisitely crafted Riva Aquarama pleasure boat, the symbol of glamour in 1960's Monte Carlo, Riva Bar offers all the sophisticated charm of that legendary golden age. Dedicated to La Dolce Vita, Riva Bar is a warm and elegant setting to create and celebrate special moments. Open daily from 11 AM to 11 PM.
• Eden Roc Beach Club offers a fashionable and relaxed setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of sun, sea, sand as well as the passion for wines, spirits, and fun cocktails at Uva Bar. With a Blue Flag-certified private beach, the Club provides an intimate setting to connect with loved ones, new friends and yourself. Open daily from 8 AM to 7 PM.
Leisure | Unwind the Eden Roc Way
Koko Kid's Club features all sorts of activities and services for children aged 4 to 12 years. Located on an artificial lagoon, the center resembles a massive tree house equipped with a mini spa for manicures, pedicures and hair styling, as well as a video gaming area, mini kitchen, mini buffet area, bathrooms, and a central area for play and storytelling. Kids can also enjoy supervised play in the enclosed sandy “beach” next to the Club and paddle the lagoon in a kid-size kayak.
The Dominican Republic is one of the Caribbean's most exciting golf destinations, and Cap Cana is fast becoming its crown jewel, with three Jack Nicklaus signature courses. With breathtaking scenery of cliffs, beaches and waterfalls, the intricate layout of Jack Nicklaus Signature Punta Espada Golf Course is a perfect setting to find inspiration for best shots. Named the Best Golf Course in the Caribbean and Mexico by the prestigious Golfweek Magazine, the 18-hole par-72 championship course is a masterpiece where emerald-green fairways hug the coastline and course designs blend effortlessly into the natural setting.
Dominican Republic nation's capital, Santo Domingo is also the first European-style city built in the New World. Stroll on the cobblestone historic area named Zona Colonial and look up to admire the first Cathedral Santa María La Menor from the 16th century. History aficionados and gourmet lovers will enjoy the place where heavenly native rum, chocolate and coffee perfume the air.
Explore a 16th century-style village at Altos de Chavon in the heart of the Dominican countryside and admire its breathtaking views of the Chavon River and the Caribbean Sea. Meticulously designed by Dominican architects and Italian master designers and cinematographers, every detail of Altos de Chavon was handcrafted by local artisans showcasing their unique creations from pottery to weaving in galleries-boutiques.
Saona Island offers pristine beaches with white sand and crystalline turquoise water as well as a relaxing environment among palm trees and warm tropical breezes.
Eden Roc Wellness & Spa
The therapeutic qualities of the Caribbean are legendary simply basking in the warmth and fragrances of the islands have the power to transform. Eden Roc Wellness & Spa is an exclusive oceanfront tropical haven of relaxation and calm where native healing philosophies and contemporary technologies blend seamlessly to deliver extraordinary experiences. Capture the rejuvenating aura of this Dominican paradise as you indulge in a wide range of world-class opportunities that nurture the body, soothe the mind and energize the spirit.
Eden Roc Wellness & Spa's expansive space includes 12 treatment rooms with indoor and outdoor cabins, a dedicated 1,200 square foot anti-gravity yoga area with 12 individual aero-yoga structures, an indoor and outdoor Aqua Garden with freshwater pool, a 3,000 square foot state-of-the-art gym with an in-house personal fitness trainer and a new wellness bar with its own range of tropical fruit juices and smoothies. These facilities sit alongside the spa’s Swedish sauna, Hammam, rainfall showers and exterior Jacuzzi for the ultimate relaxation experience, and guests will be able to enjoy treatments from the comfort of their suites or in a private beach-side cabana overlooking the lapping waves.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097