Guests of Cacique 2 have access to Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities including three Pete Dye golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants and bars, use of towels and chaise lounges at the pool by the main hotel area, Minitas Beach, Altos de Chavon and more. Food and beverages, sports activities and facilities have an additional fee. $25 per adult per night (guests over the age of 12), $12 per child per night (guests age 4 to 12). No charge for guests under the age of 4.
Facing one of Casa de Campo's many golf courses, Cacique 2 boasts an uninterrupted sightline that stretches all the way toward the Caribbean Sea. With significantly more to offer than just the view, this eight room luxury rental is the perfect locale for your Dominican family vacation.
With a refreshing infinity pool, an expansive terrace and a balcony that extends the full length of the home, you'll have no reason to spend your vacation inside. Alfresco dining is made easy with seating for eight and a fully equipped modern finish kitchen. It's made even easier with your very own cook and waiter - hallmarks of the Casa de Campo experience.
Eight full bedrooms, including an enormous master suite that includes a its very own living area, direct access to the pool terrace and a luxury en suite bathroom that boasts a full stand-alone shower and bathtub.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 9 2020 to Apr 3 2020||$6,750 per Night||4 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 4 2020 to Apr 12 2020||$7,650 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||Apr 13 2020 to Nov 23 2020||$6,750 per Night||4 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 24 2020 to Nov 30 2020||$7,750 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Dec 1 2020 to Dec 15 2020||$6,750 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 16 2020 to Jan 8 2021||$9,950 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 9 2021 to Apr 13 2021||$6,750 per Night||4 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 14 2021 to Apr 21 2021||$7,650 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||Apr 22 2021 to Nov 23 2021||$6,750 per Night||4 Nights|
• Pets and smoking are not permitted
Cacique 2 is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Housekeeping services
• Cook and waiter services
• Garden maintenance
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Villa pre-stocking
• Airport transfer
• Activities and excursions
• Food and beverages
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||4 Child||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8||4 Child||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Bidet|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Bidet|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9 | Half||Toilet|
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romama and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,00 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
Altos de Chavon
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
Casa de Campo Hotel
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
• In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog feature seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. the course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number 1 course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
• Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
• The Links is a Pete Dye golf course design with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, the resort and villas of Casa de Campo. The course layout is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses in which the greens are small and elevated and several
lagoons are featured.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097