This luxe Seafire Residences studio presents an elegant getaway for choosy couples. Here, the interior designs beauty rivals that of the Caribbean (which is on full display from your private, 5th-floor balcony).
Inside and out, this stunning studio is a feast for the eyes in Grand Cayman. Carrara marble in the kitchen and bath is just the beginning. Every design detail is carefully considered: built-in nightstands and bookshelf surround the king-size bed, and a click of a button slides the TV into the foot bed cabinet.
A second TV is mounted to the wall in front of the sofa; the sofa itself unfolds into a queen bed to sleep extra guests. A nearby chaise lounge in the living space sits before a floor-to-ceiling view of the sea. Crack open that book you've been meaning to read and sneak peeks at the sparkling water between chapters.
Soothing tones of ivory, white and cream throughout bring the beauty of white-sand beaches inside. Plus, rest comes easy thanks to the downy king bed wrapped in sumptuous linens.
Total relaxation continues when you wake up: your stay at the Seafire Residences includes a full menu of amenities, services, and resort perks to sample. Work up a sweat at the on-site fitness center. Take a dip in the inviting swimming pools. Towel off poolside while someone delivers your favorite cocktail. Then head to one of the Resort's on-site restaurants, or simply order room service to savor at your two-person bistro table.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid Season||Apr 17 2021 to Jun 25 2021||$540 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Jun 26 2021 to Aug 13 2021||$630 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Aug 14 2021 to Oct 29 2021||$450 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Oct 30 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$630 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 1 2022||$1,620 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 2 2022 to Apr 16 2022||$900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Apr 17 2022 to Jun 25 2022||$540 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Jun 26 2022 to Aug 13 2022||$630 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Aug 14 2022 to Oct 29 2022||$450 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Oct 30 2022 to Dec 17 2022||$630 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2022 to Jan 1 2023||$1,620 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
The Sea View Studios are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this studio is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Daily housekeeping services
• Valet service
• Access to the spa, gym, Kid's Club, rooftop lounge and The Nest with barbecue area
• Access to two pools (including The Oasis, which is exclusively for residence guests and owners)
• Beach access
• Non-motorized water toy use
• Pool attendant services
• Daily breakfast for two people at Ave Restaurant
• Wireless internet access and cable TV
• Hotel linens, towels, slippers and robes
• Bath products
• Crib and highchair
|Suite 1||1 King
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
Kimpton Seafire Resort, Cayman Islands
The Residences at Seafire present an unprecedented vacation experience at the edge of the Caribbean, directly on pristine Seven Mile Beach. As part of an exclusive lifestyle resort, The Residences at Seafire combines access to Kimpton Seafire Resort & Spa's luxury amenities with the privacy and comfort of a fully equipped designer vacation residence.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Ave anchors the restaurant scene at Kimpton Seafire, led by Executive Chef Massimo De Francesca, who has crafted an approachable menu featuring flavors that appeal to your whole party, even the kiddos - really. The Mediterranean-inspired menu draws from seasonal, local ingredients, for deliciously fresh fare.
• Coccoloba Bar & Grill, on the pristine shores of Seven Mile Beach, channels island life with inspiration from coastal Mexico. Think Latin street food meets Caribbean seafood. Set as close to the water as you'll find on island, the vibrant, open-air restaurant is an idyllic spot for locals and guests to refresh, recharge, and relax.
• Nestled inside Ave at Kimpton's Seafire Resort, you'l find Avecita. The look may blend with Ave's, but it confidently stands out as the center of attention with a truly inventive dining experience. Our culinary team creates an ever-changing Spanish tapas-style dinner menu featuring items prepared on a wood-fired grill. Enjoy a communal dining experience with flavorful cocktails and wines poured from porron.
Whether it's a deep cleansing facial with pure, organic, marine-sourced minerals or a tranquility massage that combines aromatherapy and tension-relieving touch, our full menu of onsite spa offerings is bound to include something that will help you relax and rejuvenate.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097