Little Whale Cay is a beautiful, fully staffed private island you can rent in the Bahamas, promising you an unforgettable tailor-made vacation built around you and everything you could wish for in the holiday of a lifetime.
Set in the Berry Islands, in the heart of the Bahamas, this private tropical island retreat offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in three luxury villas. Steeped in local Bahamian history and easily accessible by plane from Florida or Nassau, this is a unique opportunity to spend time in your own private paradise.
With its stunning white sand beaches and warm turquoise waters; private airstrip, harbor and flotilla of boats for fishing, cruising or water sports; a compliment of 13 staff including a personal chef and masseur; a sea view infinity pool, tennis court, yoga deck and gym; this private Caribbean island rental offers every opportunity to indulge yourself and create memories to last a lifetime.
Little Whale Cay has two distinct stories to tell. One of tranquility, relaxation, escape, security and peace. Exclusive surroundings to unwind, watch time slow down and relax away from crowds, secure in the heartfelt welcome from our staff who make you and your family feel as if you have come home to where your dreams reside.
The second story is one of invigorating the soul. An unspoiled, private playground where your sense of fun and adventure can run wild as you make use of all the facilities available. Free your wanderlust exploring the local islands and indulge your taste buds with dining adventures created by your own personal chef, that are as unforgettable as the sun-kissed days of an island, where the sun shines a balmy nine hours a day from November to May.
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Staff tips are a suggested 10 to 15%.
There is a charge of $600 a day per child under 15 years old for two additional children.
Little Whale Cay is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• The island has washing facilities and laundry will usually be returned to your room on the same day.
• Food and beverages - Food is flown in regularly and so all diets can be accommodated. Menus are discussed with you in as much, or as little detail as you like, in advance of your holiday.
• Use of the island boats including boat fuel.
• On the island, there are 3 Sunfish sailing dinghies, 3 Captiva sailing dinghies, 3 Lazer sailing dinghies and 4 ocean kayaks available for use.
• Fishing equipment is available on the island.
• Fishing: Deep sea fishing on the 30' custom-built Solid powerboat with twin 115 HP four-stroke engines.
Or try some world-class bonefishing from our 17' Boston Whaler.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Spa Treatments
• Meal Plans
• Motorized water equipment
• Professional bonefishing guides are available at extra cost.
• Wave runners are available on request but are not included in the rental price.
• Excursions to nearby islands available.
|Little Whale House - First Bedroom||1 King||1 Guests||Additional Info|
|Little Whale House - Second Bedroom||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Peacock House - Master Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Flamingo House - First Bedroom||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Flamingo House - Second Bedroom||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Flamingo House - Third Bedroom||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Flamingo House - Fourth Bedroom||2 Single||1 Guests|
|Little Whale House - First bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Little Whale House - Second Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Peacock House - Master Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Flamingo House - First Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Flamingo House - Second Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Flamingo House - Third Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Flamingo House - Fourth Bedroom||Toilet, Shower|
- Fort Lauderdale - 140 Miles
- General Store - 2 Minutes
- Airport - 10 Minutes
- Flight to The Bahamas - 5 Minutes
- Flight to Nassau - 15 Minutes
(Private airstrip on island)
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097