Les Palmier is a five-bedroom beach house designed by renowned architect Bob Moreland. The estate is set on just over one acre of simple but elegant grounds, which lead onto an idyllic and private beach. The property itself is elevated above the sea and provides fabulous views across the bay towards Antigua.
At the very front of the property the master bedroom suite sits directly above the ocean, offering gorgeous sunset views from an intimate Gazebo and sitting area. The L-shaped salt water infinity pool wraps around a spacious terrace and covered great room offering incredible views of the sea. An indoor sitting/media room, three bedrooms and a beautifully appointed kitchen form the remainder of the main part of the house. To the rear of the property there is an additional bedroom suite, a large games room as well as staff and utility rooms.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Summer||Jun 1 2019 to Oct 31 2019||$10,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 1 2019 to Dec 16 2019||$12,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Winter||Jan 7 2020 to Apr 7 2020||$15,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Spring||Apr 8 2020 to May 31 2020||$12,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 1 2020 to Oct 31 2020||$10,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 1 2020 to Dec 16 2020||$12,250 per Night||5 Nights|
• Holiday rate are not available, contact a reservations manager for more information.
• $250 per night for adults (over the age of 12). | $215 per night during winter season and $120 per night during spring/summer/fall (age 2 to 12). | Children under age two are free of charge.
• Oceanfront L-shaped salt-water infinity pool with bar.
• Housekeeping services (twice daily).
• In-room dining (7 AM to 10 PM).
• Cotton robes and Italian linens in all rooms.
• 42" TV with NXTV system.
• Telephone with voicemail.
• Two golf carts for guest use.
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Imported house wine with all meals and afternoon tea.
• Access to Jumby Bay Beach and Pasture Bay Beach.
• Snorkel gear and guided snorkel tours.
• Use of fitness centre, resort bicycles and two resort pools.
• Evening turndown service.
• The resort's Camp Jumby program is designed to provide our younger guests with special services, amenities and convenience items just for them. There are endless possibilities to explore our unique wildlife and natural surroundings (by bike, beach or water), as well as a vast mix of activities especially tailored for specific age groups.
• Jumby Bay Island is home to the Jumby Bay Hawksbill Turtle Project - the longest running privately funded project of its kind.
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 (Master)||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097