The main house and guest quarters are separated by a courtyard filled with palm trees enclosed by green mosaic tiles. Here, guests enjoy a light and casual Caribbean ambiance with warm-coloured walls, hand-carved light fixtures and wicker chaise lounges draped in white fabric. Opening to a lush tropical landscape and ocean views, Sunset Cove includes a living room, cozy den, upstairs deck with ocean and courtyard views, 46 foot infinity-edge pool, indoor dining room seating 12, outdoor dining area with ocean views, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances including a microwave, wine cooler, beverage cooler, ice machine and two dishwashers.
With its interconnecting spaces and seven bedrooms, Sunset Cove is ideal for groups and families. The two guest cottages each have three bedrooms: one with king bed; two with two twin beds. An additional bedroom located up the hill offers a full daybed. Every accommodation has a private bathroom and cable TV and DVD player.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Summer||Jun 1 2020 to Oct 31 2020||$13,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 1 2020 to Dec 16 2020||$15,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Winter||Jan 7 2021 to Apr 28 2021||$18,300 per Night||7 Nights|
|Spring||Apr 29 2021 to May 31 2021||$15,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$13,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$15,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Rates are based on single or double occupancy per bedroom. Additional charges apply for additional guests.
Rates will fluctuate and are subject to change. Contact a reservations manager for more information regarding rates.
Holiday rates are not available, please inquire.
$350 per night per additional adult (over age 12), $225 per night per additional child (age 2 to 12) through winter. $150 per night per additional child (age 2 to 12) through spring/summer/fall.
Sunset Cove is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Roundtrip Airport transfers in private car.
• All meals served in the Estate Home (Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Cocktails, house wines and other beverages served in the Estate Home.
• Estate Home guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort.
• Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
• Bicycles, three tennis courts, two pools, fitness center, yoga pavilion
• High-speed Wifi throughout Jumby Bay Island
• Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
• Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
• Housekeeping services twice daily.
• In-room dining available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
|Suite 1 | Main Villa Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Cottage||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Cottage||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 | Cottage||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 | Cottage||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6 | Cottage||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7 | Cottage||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Main Villa Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Main Villa Half||Toilet|
|Bathroom 3 | Cottage||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Cottage||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Cottage||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Cottage||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7 | Cottage||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8 | Cottage||Toilet, Shower|
RESTAURANTS & BARS
• The Caribbean's leading fine dining destination, The Estate House draws in the culinary traditions traditions of the West Indies to blend classic and modern flavours.
• The heart and hub of Jumby Bay Island, the Veranda is home to the casual-chic Jumby Bay Bar & Lounge, which serves delicious small plates and cocktails by a communal fire pit near the beach.
• A beach side setting and oceanfront infinity pool makes The Pool Grille perfect for those who want to spend every minute by the water's edge.
• For lovers of West Indian cuisine, The Beach Shack offers a local, authentic dining experience in a casual and relaxing atmosphere - right on Jumby Bay Beach.
• Colonial elegance lives on at 1830. Located in a historic plantation house, the bar takes its design cue from its surroundings, with palm murals and furnishings in sustainable sourced teak and rattan.
THE JUMBY BAY SPA
Deeply rooted in the heritage, customs, and natural environment of the West Indies, The Jumby Bay Spa has been voted 'Caribbean’s Best Resort Spa 2018'. The spa offers a curated menu of treatments that combines the use of modern therapeutic practices from all over the world with ancient healing remedies of the West Indies and African cultures. In the heritage of traditional herbalists, serums are derived from local natural ingredients including coconut, aloe, neem, lemongrass, and other essential oils and spices to organically encourage the regenerative nature of the body, mind and spirit.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097