This castle in the sand comes with all the luxuries, including a treehouse, dedicated spa area, gym, TV lounge and water slide. The master bedroom and three additional bedrooms all feature outdoor bathrooms so you can soak in the starlight or shower in the sun’s rays. The fifth bedroom is a tree house with bunk beds and a slide into the swimming pool. Treat your body like a temple with your personal gym overlooking the blue or the private spa deck, perfect for meditative and healing treatments.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||May 1 2021 to Apr 30 2022||$7,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At||May 1 2022 to Apr 30 2023||$7,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Carbon Sense Contribution||2.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
The Beach Pool Reserve is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Butler service
• Welcome drink, fresh fruit and cold towel upon arrival
• Electric buggies for every guest
• Access to the gym, tennis courts, chocolate room, ice cream parlour and cheese and charcuterie room
• Weekly sunset cocktails at The View
• Children's access to the Den and Eco Den and holiday camps
• Non-motorized water sports
• Introduction to massage workshop, snorkeling with experts and astronomy with the resident Astronomer
• Introductory Thai language class
• VitaJuwel water tasting session
• Movie screening at Cinema Paradiso
• Regular yoga and meditation sessions
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 | Treehouse||4 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Treehouse||Toilet, Shower|
Soneva Kiri, Thailand
Soneva Kiri comprises 34-ultra-spacious pool villas, ranging in size from one to six bedrooms, all offering the highest standard of luxury and privacy at this one-of-a-kind island hideaway. Each villa features beautifully designed interiors made from the highest quality sustainable materials, and are carefully designed to blend seamlessly into the island's incredible natural beauty.
Dining Experiences at Soneva Kiri ($)
• Kruua Mae Tuk is a renowned restaurant located in a classic, stilted wooden Thai structure amongst the mangroves encircling Klong Yai Kee waterfall. With a 'no-menu' dining concept, Chef Tuk's vast selection of Thai dishes is inspired by ingredients produced on Koh Kood or the nearby Koh Chang, and seafood that comes from local fishermen. Open for dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (normally closed on Wednesday and Sunday).
• Perched atop a cliff, So Spirited offers lunch, pre-dinner drinks and dinner accompanied by spectacular rainforest and ocean views. Open for a late breakfast from 11 AM to 12 PM, all-day menu offered from 12 PM to 10 PM. Drinks are served from 12 PM to 12 AM (or until the last guest leaves).
• So Chilled is a renowned ice-cream parlour featuring a wall of more than 60-flavours of homemade sorbet and ice-creams. Open daily from 11 AM to 11 PM.
• So Chocoholic is a chocolate lover's paradise, here the cocoa goodness is presented in blends of up to 95%, be it in the form of mousses, cookies, drinks, bonbons or truffles. Open daily from 11 AM to 11 PM.
• The dining venue at So Deli-cious features a circular glass vault that holds the finest cheeses and cold cuts from around the world, in addition to a menu of gourmet platters ideal for snacking. Open for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
• The uniquely styled Dining Room offers innovative Thai and Mediterranean cuisine, in an ambience complete with Thai-style seating and relaxed daybeds. Open for a-la-carte breakfast from 11 AM to 12 PM. Stop by on Wednesday for the Asian Street Market and Sunday for the Mediterranean barbecue.
• Take in the stunning view out across the Gulf of Thailand while experiencing Nikkei cuisine at The View, a fusion of flavours from Japan and Peru. Chef Christophe effortlessly blends the delicacy and nuance of the Japanese culinary tradition with the vibrant and zesty flavours of Peru. Open for dinner from 6:30 PM to 10 PM (normally closed on Wednesday and Sunday).
• Chef Umed at Down to Earth delights guests with traditional Northern Frontier cuisine with a touch of Middle Eastern influences and the subtle flavours the north of India is so well known for. Hear tales of how the dishes he prepares come from the old days of Indian Kings and Queens during this toes-in-the-sand dining experience. Open for dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (closed on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday).
• Dine on a plant-based menu inspired by Mexican and Thai cuisine at Colours of the Garden. Go on a journey through the Organic Garden, learning about the ingredients used to create the nutrient-dense, colourful dishes that can be paired with natural wines. The experience includes a Medicinal Mixology cocktail class with the Botanical Bartender and stargazing. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 9:30 PM (closed on Wednesday and Sunday).
• The Chef de Cuisine and Head Sommelier at The View Laboratory offer guests an evening of creativity and imaginative menu creations with unique beverage pairings. This is a private dining experience available on request.
• The pristine South Beach offers light bites and drinks, sandwiches and wraps, and a full selection of beverages. Stop by for beverages between 10 AM to 7:30 PM and lunch from 12:30 PM to 4 PM.
Activities and Experiences at Soneva Kiri ($)
The Den is the pride and joy of Soneva Kiri. Incredibly special. If we wanted to rekindle a childlike wonder in adults, then we had to go profusely over the edge in our children’s offering. A giant molded bamboo playground shaped like a manta ray, The Den is dedicated to learning, to excitement, to meaningful experiences. Professional child minders pique your children’s imaginations, teaching them to play Thai instruments, unleashing their creative talents with painting and the visual arts, and carefully watching them play in the wonderous world of molded bamboo spaces up, down and around.
The Eco Den is a special program aimed specifically at one to five year-olds, making Soneva Kiri the only resort that offers such comprehensive, age-specific facilities. Here the children get to play with toys and take part in activities that meet Soneva's stringent standards of social and environmental responsibility. All children are looked after by qualified childcare experts, supported by local child carers.
Those fascinated by astronomy can explore the glimmering galaxies from the resort's state-of-the-art observatory, far from the obscuring lights of civilization. Visiting astronomers show guests the constellations, the moons of Jupiter and the halo of Saturn's translucent ring.
Guests can discover the captivating UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat. Catch a speedboat to transfer at Ban Hat Lek, the Cambodian border town, before boarding your very own private helicopter to enjoy breathtaking views as you fly over the Cardamom Mountain Range National Park.
Movie aficionados can watch classics under the stars at the over-water outdoor cinema, with complimentary screenings three nights a week and private screenings four nights a week. The experience is enhanced with complimentary gourmet popcorn, the full-service bar and private dinners.
Discover truly unspoiled Koh Kood at its finest, with a south beach rainforest trek. Along the way, cool off in the crystal-clear waterfalls that cascade magically over five different levels and swim in our private waterfall pool. This activity requires a moderate level of fitness as uphill hiking is involved. This experience is exclusively available to guests staying at Soneva Kiri.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097