Attention honeymooners! Guests celebrating their honeymoon at COMO Cocoa Island will receive an array of amenities. Six night stays will receive a bottle of champagne, daily fruit platter, gift from Cocoa Island and $60 spa crest (per person). Seven or more night stays will receive a bottle of champagne, daily fruit platter, complimentary 60-minute spa treatment per couple and a candlelit dinner with a bottle of champagne for two.
Shaped like a traditional 'dhoni' fishing boat, our Dhoni Loft Water Villas have an expansive lower level living area and a master bedroom on the mezzanine, making them great for families. The design is about bringing the outside space in, with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the water, and a private terrace touching the ocean.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 11 2021 to Apr 11 2021||$2,136 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Apr 12 2021 to Sep 30 2021||$1,422 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Oct 1 2021 to Dec 19 2021||$2,070 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2021 to Jan 10 2022||$2,958 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6||Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
|• Rates include service charge and government taxes|
• Maximum occupancy: three adults and one child
• Private bar and snacks
The Dhoni Loft Water Villas at COMO Cocoa Island are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Use of all-day guest lounge (incorporating PC and Mac stations and TV's) non-motorized water sports equipment and snorkel equipment
• Bottle water, coffee and tea making facilities
• Schedule yoga classes
• Wireless internet access and use of DVD's available from the extensive library
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
COMO Cocoa Island is an understated private island resort in the Maldives, with 34 over water villas allowing you to slip from your balcony into the turquoise lagoon to explore the sea life-rich house reef. We promise what few luxury Maldivian resorts can truly provide: peacefulness, privacy and the opportunity to do very little - very little, that is, aside from stroll on silk-soft sand, snorkel in a world of colourful marine life and simply relax, whether that’s on a massage table or on a daybed staring out at the hypnotic azure ocean.
Among the Best Dining in the Maldives, Menus Are Modern, Light and Steeped in the Nuances of South Indian Cuisine.
• Ufaa serves modern interpretations of Indian and Mediterranean cuisine with an emphasis on local produce, including seafood and COMO Shambhala healthful eating options. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• Faru Bar is an easy-going, foot-in-the-sand resort bar where our inventive bartenders put together refreshing cocktails (and mocktails). Fine wines, classic cigars and light snacks also feature, alongside some easy beats at sunset. Open from 10 AM. Located adjacent to the infinity pool and leading directly to the beach.
Wellness by COMO Shambhala
COMO Shambhala Retreat, the island wellness centre, is the embodiment of the philosophy for healthy living. Inspiration is drawn from your surroundings, with treatment pavilions that combine natural wood, traditional Maldivian coral walls and thatched roofs. The treatment rooms - two double and one single - have commanding views of the turquoise lagoon, while the couple's pavilion overlooks tropical foliage. COMO Shambhala also has one of the only hydrotherapy pools in the Maldives, where guests can relax in the heated water, with purpose-built high pressure jets to target different areas of the body.
A wide variety of services are offered at COMO Shambhala including Asian-based therapies, physical fitness classes and a new Pilates studio, as well as a fitness centre and airy yoga studio, where you can practice mindful exercises with views of the island. To complement the wellness experience, a daily schedule of activities has been created, including yoga and Pilates alongside a range of other wellness pursuits.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097