**CONSTRUCTION NOTICE September 2019 until March 2021 Monday to Friday between 9 AM to 5 PM a range of machinery and equipment will be used at the project site next to the main building. The location of the construction is away from the main building and the majority of guests will not see or hear any construction and the Andaz will do their best to mitigate any noise from the site.**
Book your next vacation at the Andaz Resort Maui at Wailea with Rental Escapes and receive a mid-size car rental. See below for additional information.
Stay inspired in your spacious ocean front four-bedroom home away from home. This 4,070-square foot villa is the ideal setting to host a special milestone event or enjoy tropical family time by the beach. This villa features three king bedded bedrooms, one double/double room, five bathrooms, a gourmet Miele kitchen and a private outdoor space with plunge pool and Viking outdoor grill, enjoy the amenities of our luxury villa in your home away from home.
The Rental Escapes Exclusive Package includes one mid-size car rental! It is possible to upgrade to a larger vehicle for an additional cost. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Choice of one-time complimentary round trip airport transfer or complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
• Breakfast daily at Ka'ana Kitchen included for two people per room
• Exclusive one-time stand-up paddle board less for up to eight guests (guests will need to arrange the lesson in advance)
• Daily resort credit of $150
• Transportation within Wailea
• Reusable water bottle and Eco-bag
• Welcome beverage (non-alcoholic)
• Hub 808 Kids Club (daytime)
• Select snacks and non-alcoholic beverages in mini-bar (replenished daily)
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort has a mandatory $48 (plus 4.166% SET and 10.25% TAT) resort fee, per person per day. Resort fee pricing and inclusions are subject to change. The resort fee includes:
• GoPro Hero 5 cameral rental
• GoPro LAB
• Outrigger excursion, kayak tour, snorkel rental, stand-up paddle board lessons, yoga and fitness classes and single and tandem bicycle rental.
• Ukulele lessons
• Body board rental
• Photography session
• Coconut Husking lesson
• Mixology classes (additional lessons)
• Sea life exploration with Maui Ocean Center
• Celestial night star gazing
• Sunset guided meditation
Retreat to Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, a luxury hotel set on 15 beachfront acres. Immerse yourself in the island spirit with regional farm-to-table dining, direct access to Mokapu Beach, and rooms boasting tropical views. Explore the exotic Polynesian culture and history of Maui during the resort luau experience, featuring an authentic 'ohana-style meal and cocktails during the Feast at Mokapu.
• Sharing food with the people you love is a big part of traditional Hawaiian culture, and our fresh restaurant Ka'ana Kitchen serves up some of Maui’s best dishes family style. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, dinner is served from 5:30 PM to 9 PM.
• Don't rush to Bumbye Beach Bar. Set on the edge of our lagoon pool near Mokapu Beach, Bumbye is a place where morning slowly drifts into day. Open from 11 AM to 5 PM daily.
• Named after Hawaii's brilliant red Lehua blossom, the Lahua Lounge is an elegant island lounge nestled among crystal clear waterfalls and features handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views of Mokapu Beach and delectable small bites.
• Mokapu Market supplies all of your island adventures, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, whether you find yourself looking for a midnight snack or the perfect bottle of wine for your beach side rendezvous. Open 24 hours, daily.
• At Morimoto Maui, highly acclaimed celebrity chef Masaharu Morimoto, best known for Iron Chef and Iron Chef America, uses locally sourced, season fresh ingredients from Hawaii to embark on a distinct culinary style that blends Western and Japanese traditions. Open for lunch from 11:30 AM to 2 PM. Sushi items are available in the bar from 2 PM to 5 PM. Dinner served from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
AREA ATTRACTIONS GOLF | Among the world's great golf destinations, few shine as brightly as Wailea. Renowned for its ideal golf weather - typically sunny with gentle breezes - Wailea Golf Resort on the magical island of Maui is rated among the best golf courses in the country by both Golf Magazine and Golf Digest for the quality of its courses, accommodations, amenities and legendary spirit of aloha. Here, you can experience the Wailea Golf Club, whose championship Gold, Emerald and Blue courses boast breathtaking ocean views from every hole and dozens of prestigious awards. Truly, the best golf in Hawaii.
HALEAKALA NATIONAL PARK | For breathtaking sunrises and exquisite sunsets, take off on an outdoor adventure hiking or horseback riding through 30,000 acres filled with high peaks and dramatic volcanic landscapes. Please note that reservations are required for sunrise viewings.
MAUI OCEAN CENTER | The Maui Ocean Center is an aquarium and oceanography center located in Maalaea, Hawaii on the island of Maui. Excellent aquarium takes about two hours to tour. Includes exhibits about Maui's sea life, including live fish, sharks, turtles, rays, and others.
THE FEAST AT MOKAPU LU'AU | Experience Hawaii's most luxurious lu'au on the gorgeous shores of Mokapu Beach. Enjoy authentic plated meals, handcrafted cocktails, and interactive story-telling bringing Hawaiian tradition to life. Reserve your seat online.