Set on the edge of a wildlife reserve, Villa Etrusca is a beautifully restored property nestled in carefully tended gardens and generous lawns. Sculpted into the landscape, the vast infinity edge pool follows the contours of the hillside. The views from every angle are breathtaking. This property is perfect for large groups who want privacy within the group as the villa is divided into a main villa and two separate apartments.
The ground floor includes a reception area with dining space with open fireplace and sitting area. Well-equipped kitchen with professional 6-ring gas hob and electric oven.
Large, asymmetrical infinity-edge pool with whirlpool bath. Large, covered pizza-oven area and portable barbecue. Loggia with sun beds, deckchairs, and sun umbrellas. The pool, loggia, and garden are lit at night. A separate annex, seating over 60, has a spacious sitting area, living area and dining area suitable for celebrations, receptions, and yoga or gym activities; features fireplace and guest bathroom.
Villa Etrusca is perfect for large gatherings. It is spacious with high ceilings and an airy atmosphere. Restored to its original Tuscan form and beauty, the interiors have an Etruscan inspired theme. Approximately 20 minutes away from the villa, there is an 18 hole international golf course at Castelfalfi; horseback riding and a tennis club can be found only ten minutes away.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|30 Mar to 24 May||Mar 30 2019 to May 24 2019||€12,159 per Week||5 Nights|
|25 May to 21 Jun||May 25 2019 to Jun 21 2019||€14,070 per Week||5 Nights|
|22 Jun to 16 Aug||Jun 22 2019 to Aug 16 2019||€14,819 per Week||5 Nights|
|17 Aug to 23 Aug||Aug 17 2019 to Aug 23 2019||€16,681 per Week||7 Nights|
|24 Aug to 20 Sep||Aug 24 2019 to Sep 20 2019||€14,070 per Week||5 Nights|
|21 Sep to 19 Oct||Sep 21 2019 to Oct 19 2019||€12,159 per Week||5 Nights|
• €1 per person per night city tax (maximum six days, children under the age of 14 are excluded).
• The villa is rented with the minimum staffing mentioned above and cleaning may not be excluded from the rental, or refused.
• Check-in between 5 PM and 8 PM, check-out by 10 AM.
• All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged.
• Air conditioning, heating (November to April), electricity, water, gas and final cleaning.
• Housekeeping services (up to three and a half hours per morning, Monday to Friday; additional three hours on Tuesday and Thursday to clean kitchen and living areas).
• Change of bath linens (Monday to Friday).
• Change of bed linens (Monday and Wednesday).
• Pool towels (changed once per week).
• Welcome Tuscan buffet (Saturday at 7 PM).
• Wine tasting (Wednesday at 5 PM).
• Crib and highchair.
• Wireless internet access.
• Garden and pool maintenance.
• Washer dryer at guests's disposal.
EXTRA COST (advance notice may be required)
• Additional change of linens and towels.
• Cook, Chef or catering services.
• Villa stocking and grocery shopping services (cost of grocery is also extra).
|Suite 1 | Main Villa||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 2 | Main Villa||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 3 | Main Villa||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 4| Main Villa||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5| Main Villa||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6 | Cottage View Apartment||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 7 | Cottage View Apartment||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 8 | Cottage View Apartment||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 9 | Garden View Apartment||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 10 | Garden View Apartment||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 11 | Garden View Apartment||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Main Villa||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Cottage View Apartment||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7 | Cottage View Apartment||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8 | Cottage View Apartment||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9 | Garden View Apartment||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 10 | Garden View Apartment||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 11 | Garden View Apartment||Toilet, Shower|
Chianti covers a rather large wine-producing region of Tuscany, reaching from Florence to Siena, and all the way out to Pisa. The breathtaking scenery looks like a rich patchwork quilt with its seemingly endless backdrop of emerald green hills lined with grapevines and olive groves, its woods filled with chestnut and oak trees, vineyards filled with Sangiovese grapes turning rich red in the fall, and long elegant cypress trees cutting into the skyline.
Chianti has got to be one of the best road trip destinations for foodies and oenophiles alike, so although it is famous for its beautiful rolling hills, other pleasures are enhancing the local experience: food, wine and shopping.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097