On the French Riviera, St Jean Cap Ferrat highlights Glass House that offers, seven air conditioned bedrooms with seven en suite bathrooms, a heated swimming pool with adjustable floor, counter current and massage hydrotherapy jet, panoramic sea view terraces, an indoor swimming pool, a Spa room, three lifts and private funicular access to all levels of the extensive terraced areas.
Built in 2008, this villa with a modern architecture offers an approximate 600 square metre of living spaces set on a 4 755 square metre of landscaped Mediterranean gardens with a luxury and contemporary interior decoration, the villa stands supreme at the highest point.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|1 Jul to 31 Aug||Jul 1 2019 to Aug 31 2019||€14,476 per Night||14 Nights|
|1 to 30 Sep||Sep 1 2019 to Sep 30 2019||€10,247 per Night||7 Nights|
|1 to 31 Oct||Oct 1 2019 to Oct 31 2019||€6,858 per Night||3 Nights|
|1 Nov to 23 Dec||Nov 1 2019 to Dec 22 2019||€6,306 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 23 2019 to Jan 4 2020||€9,524 per Night||3 Nights|
|5 Jan to 29 Feb||Jan 5 2020 to Feb 29 2020||€4,424 per Night||3 Nights|
|1 to 31 Mar||Mar 1 2020 to Mar 31 2020||€5,333 per Night||3 Nights|
|1 to 30 Apr||Apr 1 2020 to Apr 30 2020||€6,306 per Night||3 Nights|
• Indoor heated exercise pool with jet stream.
• Spa with hammam, sauna, shower, massage room with dressing, sound system, basin, toilets and large shower.
• Heated swimming pool with adjustable floor, counter current and massage hydrotherapy jet and panoramic sea view.
• Office space with fax machine, telephone and printer.
• Fully integrated security system with alarm and security camera.
• Wine cellar featuring more than 800 bottles of the finest wines (with an inventory), the wine cellar offers vintage wines and champagne which can be purchased from the wine cellar list or on request other wine can be stocked in the wine cellar.
• Linens and towels provided.
• L'Occitane toiletries.
• Villa manager.
• Housekeeping services (eight hours per day, additional cleaning available for €20 per hour).
• Chef and butler services (8 AM to 11 PM, extra cost for food and beverages).
• Meet and greet (English speaking).
• Welcome basket.
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Bidet|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Bidet|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Bidet|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
Set on top of Cap Ferrat, between Nice and Monaco, a walking distance (900 metres) from the village center, Villa Glass House is one of the most beautiful settings of Cap Ferrat. At every look out is a new breathtaking view of the bay that emerges from this stunning and unique building.
3 km to Paloma Beach.
2 km to Anse des Fossettes Beach.
15 km to Monaco.
39 km to Cannes.
14 km to Nice Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097